Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for A. Schottenstein > Reviews

Browse

A. Schottenstein's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Schottenstein RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

simplehuman Butterfly Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 45 L / 11.9 Gal
simplehuman Butterfly Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 45 L / 11.9 Gal
Price: $159.99
20 used & new from $158.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality. Expensive but worth it, December 12, 2015
Great quality. Expensive but worth it! I've had it about a year and it works great and has not rusted.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Non GMO Natural Nipple Butter Nursing Cream, Lanolin Free, 2 Ounce
Offered by OxKom
Price: Click here to see our price
115 used & new from $3.75

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 12, 2015
Did not like the smell and grainy texture

Changing Pad By Playtex. Baby Changing Station Diaper Genie Smart Kit a Perfect Portable Infant Diaper Pad
Offered by Superb Shopper
Price: $11.46
5 used & new from $11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars This helps keep my diaper bag from looking like an unorganized mess and everything can be accessed quickly, December 12, 2015
I take this everywhere for diaper changes on the go! Even have one I put over my changing pad at home. It has storage compartments for extra diapers, wipes, and I usually throw in an extra outfit for when there is a diaper disaster. This helps keep my diaper bag from looking like an unorganized mess and everything can be accessed quickly.

Baby Washcloths Bamboo, Organic, Luxury (6pack 10.6") Best for Reusable Baby Wipes, Cloth Wipes, Eczema & Sensitive Skin. Baby Registry, Shower, Newborn Bath Gifts, Natural Products, Skin Care
Offered by Smiling Gaia
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 12, 2015
Very soft and holds up quality to washing
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2015 6:54 PM PST

Simple Wishes D Lite Hands Free Breastpump Bra, Soft Pink, X-Small to Large
Simple Wishes D Lite Hands Free Breastpump Bra, Soft Pink, X-Small to Large
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Velcro at back makes it easy to adjust size, December 12, 2015
Soft fabric. Velcro at back makes it easy to adjust size. I was impressed with the quality and for a reasonable price. There are two layers of fabric for the flanges to fit through at the breast which help to keep it stable.

Boudreaux's Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (Quantity of 3)
Offered by Treasure Zone
Price: $10.36
12 used & new from $10.36

5.0 out of 5 stars This deal of buying 3 at a time seems to be the best as a single tube retail can run you $7, December 12, 2015
Cleared up my child's rash! I apply a somewhat thick layer of this with every diaper change. Doing that along with giving a bath every evening has really helped keep the skin clear of problems. This deal of buying 3 at a time seems to be the best as a single tube retail can run you $7.

Gibs Beard, Hair and Tattoo Oil Voodooprince, 1 Ounce
Gibs Beard, Hair and Tattoo Oil Voodooprince, 1 Ounce
Price: $9.78
19 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes his beard smell amazing!, December 12, 2015
This was a gift for my husband. It makes his beard smell amazing!

Tiny Love Lights and Music Gymini Activity Gym, Super Deluxe Lights and Music
Tiny Love Lights and Music Gymini Activity Gym, Super Deluxe Lights and Music
Price: $48.99
28 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You can switch around the toys which is a nice feature. The mat part has flowers that light ..., December 12, 2015
My child loves playing on this. You can switch around the toys which is a nice feature. The mat part has flowers that light up, animals to look at, and there is music you can turn on to play. It folds up easily for storage. Happy with this purchase!

MAM Anti-Colic Bottle, Boy,  5 Ounces,  2-Count
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle, Boy, 5 Ounces, 2-Count
Price: $13.49
9 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the anti-colic feature as well, December 12, 2015
I was having a tough time getting my daughter to take my milk from bottles and THESE worked! I like the anti-colic feature as well. Will be ordering more of these!

4oz Organic Rosehip Oil - BIG 4 OUNCE! - 100% Pure & Certified Organic Cold Pressed - SEE RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY-BACK - Heals Dry Skin, Fine Lines, Acne Scars, Eczema, Psoriasis, Sun Damage & More!
Offered by Eve Hansen
Price: $47.00
3 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed with this oil. I have sensitive ..., September 7, 2014
I am impressed with this oil. I have sensitive skin that tends to breakout but I have had no issues with breakouts since using it. I use it at night after cleansing and my face is soft and hydrated in the morning. Very reasonable price for the quality of product! I will repurchase.