Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo
Profile for gdaddy > Reviews

Browse

gdaddy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gdaddy RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Set Large L 1pc Black 1pc Slate 1pc Red (Tangerine) 1pc Teal (Blue/Green) Replacement Bands with Clasps for Fitbit FLEX Only /No tracker/ Wireless Activity Bracelet Sport Wristband Fit Bit Flex Bracelet Sport Arm Band Armband
Offered by DASTAR
Price: $4.79
9 used & new from $4.00

iPhone 6S Case, iPhone 6 Case, CHTech Hybrid Dual Layer Shock Absorbin Armor Defender Protective Stand Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6/6S (Blue)
Offered by CHTech
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll Take the Case! (a reference to Sherlock Holmes for you BBC fans out there), February 17, 2016
All around good case. I've had the case for a month now. The design is not perfect, but this case is a fraction of the cost of the higher end protective cases. The kick stand could be better (more sturdy, easier to open, easier to click shut). But in the end, I use it every day and it works great. If/when the time comes to buy a replacement, I would definitely consider buying again.

LIGHTSTORY LED Candelabra Bulb C11, E12 Base 2700K Non-Dimmable Candle LED Bulb, 3W=40W (6 PACK)
Offered by LIGHTSTORY
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $31.10

5.0 out of 5 stars enlightened, February 17, 2016
The bulbs look great. When off, the internal bulb design is interesting When on, these bulbs are very bright. If using the bulbs in an unfiltered fixture these may be a bit brighter than expected. For me, they are perfect. Packaging is good. They all work. Fantastic!

Schlage BE365 CAM 620 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Antique Pewter
Schlage BE365 CAM 620 Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Antique Pewter
Price: $107.30
30 used & new from $85.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 15, 2015
Works great and super easy to install!

Proraso Shaving Soap in a Bowl, Refreshing and Toning, 5.2 oz (150 ml)
Proraso Shaving Soap in a Bowl, Refreshing and Toning, 5.2 oz (150 ml)
Price: $10.00
5 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my dad. He swears by this stuff ..., February 9, 2015
Bought for my dad. He swears by this stuff.

OxGord Universal Fit 3-Piece Full Set Ridged Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mat - (Beige)
Offered by Won Lane
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars After just 1 week the driver's side mat has a ..., February 9, 2015
After just 1 week the driver's side mat has a hole in it from my wife's heels. I threw away the front mats and bought weathertech mats to replace them. I am still using the rear mats as they seem to be ok.

I have the black mats in my car. so far they seem to be holding up, but i can't imagine they will last long.

First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
Price: $11.99
39 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars NJ Residents Pay an Additional $10 Fee!!!!!, January 30, 2015
Just got my test kits today. Unfortunately, NJ residents have to pay an additional $10 fee when submitting the tests. I explicitly checked the description to determine if there were any additional fees and i found the words "No additional fees required". However, when I opened the package and begin reading the instructions I am told that NJ Residents need to submit an additional $10 for each test. Why is this not noted in the description???? I bought two of these tests and am now out another $20 if I want to use them. I wish I would have know at the time of purchase so that I could have made an informed decision. Not good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2015 1:32 PM PST

Generic Replacement Wrist Band for Fitbit Flex (Black, Large)
Generic Replacement Wrist Band for Fitbit Flex (Black, Large)
Offered by pooluuY
Price: $1.63
20 used & new from $1.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 13, 2014
It's perfect. I notice no difference between the original.

Bulbrite KX60CL/E12 60W KX-2000 Krypton/Xenon T3 Clear Bulb, Candelabra Base
Bulbrite KX60CL/E12 60W KX-2000 Krypton/Xenon T3 Clear Bulb, Candelabra Base
Price: $9.26
20 used & new from $7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars died after 13 months, May 15, 2014
Installed 3 of these in March of 2013 in a bedroom ceiling fan. The light is on for approximately 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night. By my math, there is no way these bulbs lasted 3000 hours. At $30 for a set of 3 bulbs that then chew up 180 watts I am going to start considering putting in a new light fixture!!!

Cons:
- expensive
- don't last long

Pros:
- great bright light

SHARKK IPDAIR360 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case and Stand for iPad Air with 360 Degree Rotating Feature
Offered by BornIcon
Price: $49.94
11 used & new from $18.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like it!, April 11, 2014
I have had it for about a month now. I am definitely very happy with it.

Pros - tough and provides desired protection along with a great keyboard and stand

Cons - initially a bit tough to open (but that issue has subsided) and it is heavy.

All in all, this case is perfect for my needs. I can stand it up horizontally or vertically. I can also fold back the keyboard and just use the iPad touchscreen. Perfect. I accidentally dropped my iPad while getting out of my car, but the case protected it exactly as I hoped it would.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3