Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for A. Williamson > Reviews

Browse

A. Williamson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Williamson "cat lady" RSS Feed (Savannah, GA)

ECR4Kids Softzone Foam Big Blocks, 7-Piece Set
ECR4Kids Softzone Foam Big Blocks, 7-Piece Set
Price: $94.82
37 used & new from $94.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Small. Not worth the money. Returned., January 2, 2016
Small. Not worth the money. Returned.

New Balance Men's ML574 Winter Harbor Pack Classic Running Shoe, Grey/Red, 17 D US

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 2, 2015
Package arrived in horrible condition.

Baby Foot 60mins Japanese Version L Size
Baby Foot 60mins Japanese Version L Size
Offered by Blue Queen
Price: $17.00
3 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 8, 2015
It works. I love this stuff and will be using it once a month!!

Panera Bread Coffee, Light Roast, 12 Count
Panera Bread Coffee, Light Roast, 12 Count
Price: $10.36
3 used & new from $10.36

1.0 out of 5 stars So weak, May 8, 2015
This coffee is disgusting. I can't even taste it. It feels like I've ran 3 cups through one pod on the first time. Gross.

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Face, Brows & Bikini, 34 Strips (17- Double Sided Strips)
Price: $4.49
22 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! I waxed my upper lip and it was ..., August 13, 2014
Amazing! I waxed my upper lip and it was so easy and mess free! Not sure how well it would do on the body because there's not that much wax on the plastic paper. Definitely for lips and eyebrows!!

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles Book 1)
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles Book 1)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice, fun read, July 21, 2014
A nice, fun read. Completely predictable, but sometimes that's just what you need. Nice way to immerse myself in a future that I can't wait to read more about.

Dead If I Do (Garnet Lacey)
Dead If I Do (Garnet Lacey)
by Tate Hallaway
Price: $15.00
71 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, July 26, 2009
Ive loved these books since the very first one and I was excited that Garnet was finally going to get married and make a decision between the two men in her life. Instead I was disappointed because I felt the author focused too much on the wedding. I would have much rather heard more about how Matyas brought Tereza back and maybe even what was happening between Parrish and Tereza. I am sure it will be in the next book but for me it just left me hanging but not really caring anymore. If these books are going to be 14.00 I expect to get my moneys worth, not a book full of filler or fluff.

Undead and Unwelcome (Queen Betsy, Book 8)
Undead and Unwelcome (Queen Betsy, Book 8)
137 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, June 9, 2009
I cant believe I wasted 20 dollars on this book. I was finished in 2 hours and it the process I wanted to scream. Betsy used to be a lovable heroine but now she is just a moron. She never pays attention to anything and her relationship with sinclair is all about sex. This was cute the first 5 books but now there needs to be some substance. MJD needs to either step it up or put an end to this series so her loyal fans will stop wasting their money.

Undead and Unworthy (Queen Betsy, Book 7)
Undead and Unworthy (Queen Betsy, Book 7)
151 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars So upset by this book, December 12, 2008
MJD kept everyone in suspense when she changed the book covers and said there were going to be some transitions. I was so disappointed. If by transitions she meant cutting any interesting parts from the book and characters that make you want to put the book down then she was right on. I hated this book and as a loyal reader of the series it seriously made me want to abandon the whole series. At this point I think MJD has no real ideas and is just milking it for the money. Skip this book unless you like wasting time.

The author was also really cocky and said the reason she changed the book cover was because everyone else copied her.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2009 6:40 AM PDT

Fish Out of Water (Fred the Mermaid, Book 3)
Fish Out of Water (Fred the Mermaid, Book 3)
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.95
92 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, December 12, 2008
Mary Janice Davidson has lost her spunk and edge. All the fred series is, is just The Undead series minus the vampires and plus the mermaids. She cant do anything any different. I am a loyal reader but after reading the last Betsy book and this last book I really feel like MJD is not putting her heart into these books. Although she is a number one best seller I really think it is because of her fan base and not because of talent. She cusses like a sailor in the books just to fill plot and every heroine in her stories are the same. I mean really....These are the character comparisons: Fred is obviously Betsy, Jonas is Jessica, Artur is sinclair, even the moms compare in how the are so understanding about EVERYTHING.
Dont buy this book unless you've washed all your silverware twice, vacuumed under your bed, and flipped your mattress...otherwise it is a waste of time.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2009 3:52 PM PDT