Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for K. Overmyer > Reviews

Browse

K. Overmyer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Overmyer RSS Feed (Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2
Whack the Vermin Down with This Pop up Whack A Mole Game Set With Fun Soft Tip Rubber Hammer Play Set
Offered by LITTLE-TREASURES
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one person can play at a time which I expected but the fun part of whac-a-mole games are playing against a timer ..., July 29, 2016
Ordered this for my nearly 4 year old grandson. The original game had a counter and timer to keep track of 'whacks' and this one doesn't. I read reviews on this product that said the hammer had a soft plastic head--it does not. The hammer is hard plastic and creates a lot of noise when whacking the moles. Only one person can play at a time which I expected but the fun part of whac-a-mole games are playing against a timer and seeing hits add up. Returned the game and am continuing my search for a game closer to the original.

Spot Chomp Pet Odor and Stain Carpet Cleaner Trigger Spray, 22 oz
Spot Chomp Pet Odor and Stain Carpet Cleaner Trigger Spray, 22 oz
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $11.02
14 used & new from $4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great For Yellow Dog Vomit Stains, January 8, 2016
This works great for the yellow vomit like 'stuff' dogs like to hack up. I have off-white carpet and this is the only thing I've found that will take that out. And I've tried a LOT of carpet pet stain removers over the years. It even works if you don't notice the spot right away. I spray it on generously. Leave it soak about 10 minutes and then use a white paper towel to dab up the residue. (I usually step on the towel.) You may have to do this twice but it works. This is actually pretty cheap stuff so shop for it. I usually pay no more than $5 for a bottle but I've seen prices on this as high as $12.

Clarks Women's Lexi Myrtle Sandal
Clarks Women's Lexi Myrtle Sandal
Price: $37.99 - $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Cute and Decent Arch Support, May 8, 2013
Love these shoes. I most always wear a narrow width in a Clarks sandal and often those are too wide. However, this sandal seemed to run a half size short in the narrow width. Bought a half size longer and the narrow width fits perfectly. Bought black and white pairs. I look for a sandal with a fair amount of arch support and a medium heel. This sandal delivers on both for me. Cute too! Amazon has the best price for this sandal with FREE Shipping to and from. Can't beat that anywhere on the web for this shoe. A competing site wants $85 for the exact sandal.

Hot Dog Roller and Toaster
Hot Dog Roller and Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Countertop Hot Dog Roller, November 15, 2011
This review is from: Hot Dog Roller and Toaster
We liked this compact hot dog roller so much I bought one for my son too! Grills hot dogs in about 10 minutes depending on how you like them. Grills four dogs at a time. Has timer. The only thing that would make this better would be if the bun warmer was a steamer. Good value for the money compared to other home hot dog rollers--of which I found a very limited selection.

New Metro Design KA-TH Beater Blade for Kitchen Aid 4.5 and 5 Quart Tilt-Head Mixer, White Grey Blades
Offered by Half Degrees
Price: $12.05
42 used & new from $9.81

5.0 out of 5 stars New Beater Blade Makes My Kitchenaid Mixer Worthwhile, December 13, 2010
Have had my Kitchenaid 4.5 qt mixer for about 5 years. Didn't use it all that much due to finding the needed constant scraping of the bowl annoying while mixing. Unlike my other stand mixer, there is no clearance between the bowl and the beater to scrape the bowl while mixing with a spatula. This required constant stopping and starting while mixing. Saw this new blade in a local kitchen gadget store. Considered it for several weeks due to the high $25 price tag. Finally splurged and bought it. Was surprised to find out that the beater is plastic with either hard plastic or silicone scraping spatula-like 'blades'. Commented to my husband that I wondered how long a plastic beater would last. Decided to give the blade a try at Thanksgiving with homemade mashed potatoes. I will never again make mashed potatoes without my Kitchenaid Mixer! This blade made all the difference. Scraped the sides of the bowl nearly clean while mixing. Potatoes were silkenly smooth. Did not find the blade any more difficult to clean than other beaters. Rinsed the potato residue off and put in the top shelf of my dishwasher. This blade is so fantastic it should be included with ALL Kitchenaid mixers. Kitchenaid missed the boat on this one. Happy Mixing!!

Remembering Yankee Stadium: An Oral and Narrative History of "The House That Ruth Built"
by Harvey Frommer
33 used & new from $5.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Remembering Yankee Stadium Book, November 26, 2009
Whether you are a Yankee fan or not, this is one gorgeous book. Quality binding and printing. Photographs are excellent quality. Great for the coffee table. Bought this for my husband for Christmas 2008 and my son wanted one too--will probably be buying another one this Chrstmas for him! There are lots of Yankee books out there but none quite like this. Would recommend to anybody who has a true Yankee fan to buy a gift for.

Coolaroo Classic Series All Purpose Bottom Roll Up Window Shade 4' x 6', Summer Haze

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool-Roo Roll-Up Porch Blind, November 26, 2009
Ordered this blind to add privacy to our country style porch and to block the hot, West sun in Summer. I chose a Cool-Roo blind after much research because I live in the Midwest where the fabric must be able to endure all types of weather. In the Summer I wanted the sun diffused yet needed the breeze to be able to pass through. Cool-Roo's fabric design met all of my requirements. The price and style exactly what I wanted. The blind arrived promptly and was extremely easy to install. After one summer of use, thus far, I am quite pleased with this product. Would do business with Amazon again.

Johnston & Murphy Men's Dawson Tassel Slip-on,Tan,10 M
Johnston & Murphy Men's Dawson Tassel Slip-on,Tan,10 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price on Quality Johnston & Murphy Tassel Slip-on, November 26, 2009
Great price for a great shoe. My husband buys ONLY Johnston & Murphy shoes as they specialize in classic styles and wear extremely well. Real leather and as far as I know, still American made. My husband is a salesman and wears out his shoes quicker than most getting in and out of his car many times a day. Johnston & Murphy shoes can be re-soled several times and yet still look almost new. Their shoes also come in widths--not a one size fits all shoe company. My husband wanted a semi-casual style that could lean dressy with the right pair of dress slacks and chose this pair for that reason. They are a medium brown to light brown color. The price we paid for this shoe was amazing compared to what we find them selling for (IF you can find them) in upscale department stores. Unless you have a Johnston & Murphy outlet store nearby you will unlikely find a better price than we paid for this shoe. Prompt shipment and this shoe was first quality as expected. Would definitely buy from Amazon again.

Hogan's Heroes - The Complete Seasons 1-5
Hogan's Heroes - The Complete Seasons 1-5
DVD ~ Bob Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price On Hogan's Heroes Complete DVD Collection, November 26, 2009
Ordered this for a Christmas gift in 2008. In my internet search for the complete Hogan's Heroes DVD collection I found several sites selling what appeared to be pirated versions of this collection and at a much higher price than I paid at Amazon for the legal, quality recorded set. At the time this was the most complete Hogan's Heroes collection legally available. My husband believes there may be a few more episodes to surface in the future. He has spent the past 11 months happily replaying his personal Hogan's Heroes collection. As usual, Amazon shipped promptly and the merchandise was as described. Will definitely do business with this store again.

Margaritaville Neon Sign
Margaritaville Neon Sign

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Our Margaritaville Neon Sign, November 26, 2009
We just love our new Margaritaville Neon Sign. We love the Caribbean and since we can't be on vacation all the time decided to turn our back porch into a a little bit of the tropics. Our theme is Margaritaville and this is a perfect addition to our beach shack collection. It is a quality sign with a sturdy frame and the circle is about 18 inches in diameter. This sign would be at home in any bar, pool hall or beach side restaurant. It emits quite a bit of light and is all the light we need for our 14 x 14 porch when it is turned on. The colors are pure and bright. The neon is a hot pink, island green, blue and white combination. The sign arrived broken which is easy to do with neon. The sign had been extremely well packed and we had no idea how it could have gotten broken. We were so disappointed to not be able to display our sign right away. However, Amazon paid for the return shipment as it had arrived broken and we had a new replacement sign within a few days which arrived in perfect condition. Many other internet sites sold this sign but this store not only had a great price but guaranteed that they would replace it if it arrived broken--which, to my surprise, many neon sellers do not guarantee against breakage in shipment. Would definitely do business with this store again.

Page: 1 | 2