Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Tired & Dirty > Reviews

Browse

Tired & Dirty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tired & Dirty RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Set of 2 Metal Shoe Horns, 7.5" Long - Top Quality
Set of 2 Metal Shoe Horns, 7.5" Long - Top Quality
Offered by Quality Stays
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value on Amazon (probably), May 20, 2016
Does the job and looks nice. Holes could be bigger for hanging. Otherwise its a good deal.

Brushed Stainless Steel Pepper Mill Grinders - Commercial Grade Quality with Durable Glass Body and Adjustable Ceramic Rotor - Pepper Mills Grinders Set of Two
Offered by Gastro Chic
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, hope it lasts., March 31, 2016
I've not had these very long, but they are OK. They grind. The caps on the top snap on in a cheap-feeling way. My biggest concern is the plastic structure holding the grinding mechanism in place. This is where every grinder I have ever owned eventually fails, so I hope the lifetime warranty is legit.

All-Clad 4112 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Fry Pan / Cookware, 12-Inch, Silver
Offered by Facticity
Price: $116.32
29 used & new from $101.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy online., March 24, 2016
Do not buy unless you can inspect the product up close in a store first. This is just one of those overhyped and overpriced brands. I have this pan, purchased direct online. It isn't flat anywhere. I didn't notice it at first because it is subtle, but the middle is raised higher, causing all oil to pool to the edges. Anything in the center will stick and burn. I've learned from my mistake and will probably just buy a set of good pans from Costco in the future since they have a good return policy and I go there all the time. Note that All-Clad is also sold at Costco.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2016 12:51 PM PDT

Goodyear GY-WB765-22 Assurance Black Premium Rubber Graphite Coated Wiper Blade, 22" (Pack of 1)
Offered by Kellyoyama
Price: $21.97
4 used & new from $21.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy cheap at Costco or buy something better., March 23, 2016
Got a set at Costco, I think they were only $6-ish for each, if memory serves. Worked OK for a year or two, and did a decent job. Then the rubber blade started to separate from the body of the wiper. Sadly, they are so cheap at Costco that I may just buy more as replacements so I can get the repair over with. Definitely did not last as long as the OEM blades, but the OEMs weren't exactly the cat's pajamas, either.

Famili Non Slip Accurate Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale, 400lb/180kg, Blue
Famili Non Slip Accurate Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale, 400lb/180kg, Blue
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and good value, March 10, 2016
I am somewhat wary of glass-topped scales, so I bought this one. Much better in actual use than my old analog dial scale, though both are accurate. Very easy to read. The blue plastic surrounding my display has obvious imperfections, so docking only 1 star for that. Decently priced.

OMOTON KOBO Glo HD Case Cover -- The Thinnest and Lightest PU leather Case Cover for KOBO Glo HD (2015 New Realeased), Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the lack of branding., December 22, 2015
Minimalist look, feels good to hold. Texture is really nice. Very rigid all around, and decently lightweight. The fit and finish are great, I only had to scrape some plastic flashing off with a blade, otherwise perfect. It melds almost seamlessly with the Kobo Glo HD, it doesn't feel like 2 clumsy objects cobbled together like with my other e-readers/cases.

The color choices are not amazing. I got the black one and it will do fine for me.

I wonder if they'll come out with a similar one with a built-in stand (or maybe have the cover flip the other way so it doubles as a stand).

Revlon RV480 Professional Ceramic Universal Finger Diffuser
Revlon RV480 Professional Ceramic Universal Finger Diffuser
Price: $6.29
8 used & new from $5.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Use a rubber band. Problem solved., December 1, 2015
Despite the negative reviews, I bought this for my Revlon RVDR5045. It works great. In my case, all I had to do was put a chunky rubber band on the nozzle of the hairdryer, then slide the diffuser on. It STAYS ON. The universal design makes sense and is functional, but they should have either included a rubber band or at least described this as a workaround in the product listing.

I docked one star just for all the confusion about fit. The product itself is good and should work for almost any hairdryer.

800 Dog Cat Poop Bags Pet Waste Litter Bags (Green) with EZ Dispenser
800 Dog Cat Poop Bags Pet Waste Litter Bags (Green) with EZ Dispenser
Offered by Black Button Online
Price: $11.29
3 used & new from $11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary evil., November 17, 2015
Relatively cheap and durable enough, and the dispenser is easy to use compared to others. Could be a bit larger for those mammoth dumps and the occasional twigs and leaves that I can't be bothered to fish out. So far none of my bags have shown defects -- I tried a fancy biodegradable brand of bags previously that were not as precisely cut (some were sealed on both ends or even completely open on both ends). Having to find a *quality* poop bag at a reasonable price is apparently a thing. I would buy these again.

IRWIN Tools 1899926 Impact Performance Series Insert Bit Set, Assorted Torx, 1-Inch Length, 10-Piece
Price: $13.71
3 used & new from $13.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, nice case., September 10, 2015
I only needed one size (at the time), but the set was a good value and saved my butt on a car repair.

Sunstar Kadomaru Pro, Corner Cutter (S4765036)
Sunstar Kadomaru Pro, Corner Cutter (S4765036)
Offered by Tokyo Wind
Price: $11.60
192 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and awesome., September 10, 2015
I like this thing. It does what it advertises to do, make neat corners in paper and card stock.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3