Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome
Profile for Kivar > Reviews

Browse

Kivar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kivar RSS Feed

Pwr+® Portable Laptop-Table-Stand with Mouse Pad Fully Adjustable-Ergonomic Mount-Ultrabook-Macbook Light Weight Aluminum-Black Bed Tray Desk Book Fans Up to 17"
Offered by PWR+
Price: $39.90
11 used & new from $26.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unstable, August 9, 2016
I tried to use this on my desk to switch to standing position while working. It is very flimsy and cannot take even a slight pressure when typing or using the mouse. Hate it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2016 9:23 AM PDT

#1 Best Quality African Black Soap - 1lb (16oz) Raw Organic Soap for Acne, Dry Skin, Rashes, Scar Removal, Face & Body Wash, Authentic Beauty Bar From Ghana West Africa Incredible By Nature
Offered by Incredible By Nature
Price: $19.49
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great soap. You can clearly tell it's free of ..., April 17, 2016
This is a great soap. You can clearly tell it's free of all chemicals and is really "natural". The soap itself is huge (a 1lb block as it ships) so I had to cut it before using. I gave a large chunk to a friend (who is generally anti-chemicals-filled-soap) and another piece for my wife (who is not a soap-user) to try out. Everybody loved it. It was easy to cut too, (feels like a hard vegetable to cut - not too much effort required).

The soap lathers quite well. Also, it is mildly moisturizing, which is good. The list of ingredients are all readable, understandable. But be aware that this doesn't have any "scent" or "fragrance". They mean it when they said it's natural. The only thing I would change is to add something that would prevent the soap from breaking down easily (Not a complaint, but just a nice to have).

Be sure to use a soap box for holding this soap otherwise it stains (which can be easily cleaned, of course) the bath tub.

I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Premium Manual Coffee Grinder ✪ Ceramic Burr ✪ Stainless Steel ✪ Hand Crank Operated ✪ With FREE Brush ✪ From SimpleEleven
Offered by JMarkets
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $13.10

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful product. It has a small ceramic burr grinder ..., April 17, 2016
This is a beautiful product. It has a small ceramic burr grinder inside so the coffee is ground evenly. The size is of the overall grinder itself is very small, so this is a very handy travel accompaniment. This doesn't have (very) many plastic components inside and its mostly made with chrome metal and ceramic. This grinder, a couple of filters and my pour over funnel are all I need for delicious coffee everywhere. I definitely recommend this! I still haven't tried cleaning it, but I'm not concerned because I drink freshly ground coffee everyday and all the old coffee is washed out by the coffee currently being ground. Once I start to sense the staleness, I'll give it a quick wash and sun/air-dry it.

I received this product for an honest and unbiased product review.

ConceptOne Technologies MZ100 Bluetooth Earbuds 4.1, Wireless Headphones Earphones Noise Cancelling Built-in Microphone Hands-Free Talk Smartphone Sweat-Proof, Symphony Series
Price: $59.95
2 used & new from $59.95

2.0 out of 5 stars If you are OCD about fit and sound quality, don't get these., February 23, 2016
I received this product at a discounted price for an honest and unbiased review.

Well, I really wanted to love this product. I've been looking for a bluetooth earphones/earbuds for a while now and happened to buy this. The primary reason I bought these was to use them when biking. So let's see how the earbuds performed!

I judge the quality of earbuds based on these factors:
1) Fit (Most important)
2) Sound quality
3) Build
4) Maintenance

I'm personally not a fan of in-ear, noise cancelling earbuds. However, these are that exact type. They go right into your ear and block all noise from outside. Since I already knew these are noise-cancelling, I'm not going to discount any stars for the kind of these earbuds.

1) Fit
The buds come in 3 different sizes. These can be switched out based on what's comfortable to you (like any other in-ear noise cancelling buds). However, they are terribly hard to switch out. Switching out each bud takes 5-7 complete minutes. And yeah, when you do only that - you will feel the time as your neck and fingers hurt. Also, during a long bike ride with these on, my ears hurt. Yes, they do!

2) Sound quality
I'm an audiophile. I follow bass lines in songs and wait to hear that really low-volume vocals and whispers in the back of the song. I enjoy crisp mid frequencies and cherish every bit of HD/HQ music. Obviously, I can't take shallow sound for one second. That said, the sound quality on these earbuds is acceptable. Its not very roomy and is flat, but it's acceptable. If I didn't have fit issues I would have probably considered using these during my bike rides. If you increase the volume on these, you have a faulty perception of increased quality, but it's just the volume. The response is still flat.

3) Build
The build quality is good, BUT - if your face or neck touches the wire, it feels like you're tapping on the microphone and you get feedback. Not good at all. Also, there is occassional disconnection with the phone and packets of audio drop out during a song. No idea why it's happening.

4)Maintenance
This is the biggest plus of these headphones. The connect easily, and has a very good battery life. They are also evidently sweat proof, so it's good! They also charge easily.

Since I'm not satisfied completely with the fit, sound quality and the build, I'm gonna give these 2 star. Not worth 50 bucks at all. If you are OCD about fit and sound quality, don't get these.

I still use my Bose IE2 (from 3 years ago). They are wired, but nothing comes close to those in an affordable price range. (http://smile.amazon.com/Bose-627476-0020-IE2-audio-headphones/dp/B003XU6H8I)

Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil - Hexane Free - Premium Oil With Incredible Benefits For Hair, Skin & Nails - Lash & Brow Growth, Split End Repair, Fade Fine Lines, Heal Scars - 4OZ
Offered by Foxbrim LLC
Price: $28.99
4 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product! But read on..., February 21, 2016
I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

I was looking to find ways in which I could make my hair smoother and shinier when I wash my hair the next day. This is one of the uses of Foxbrims castor oil according to its packaging. Like mentioned, I took some oil and applied it to my hair, left it overnight and washed my hair the next day.

My first impressions were that this product is well packaged, and in a plastic container (hate glass bottles, especially those containing oil). However, upon putting some in my hand and spreading, it was way more viscous than I expected. So this basically meant all the oil in my hands got spread at one place on my head and that I have to re apply a lot more. If you have long hair, you might have to use a lot more oil than you'd think. Barring this one slight annoyance, the product itself is good. The oil got absorbed well through the night and after washing it off, which was easy, my hair definitely felt shinier and healthier. I'd recommend it.

iPhone 6 Case, Maxboost [Vibrance Series] Protective Slider Case for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7) [Lifetime Warranty] SOFT-Interior Scratch Protection with Vibrant Trendy Color - Italian Rose / Champagne Gold
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $11.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Having two components to the case doesn't work well, September 10, 2015
The case looks nice and protects the phone BUT it has two components which I think is not a good feature especially for women because our jeans are tighter. I put my phone in my back pocket and when pulling it out the lower part of the case comes off. This happened numerous times until one day I lost it. I wouldn't recommend this case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2015 12:14 PM PDT

RAVPower 40W 8A 4-Port USB Charger Charging Station with iSmart Technology (White)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 14, 2015
Works great and helps me get rid of a lot of plugs

Anne Klein Women's AK/1019WTWT Diamond-Accented Watch with Ceramic Bracelet
Anne Klein Women's AK/1019WTWT Diamond-Accented Watch with Ceramic Bracelet
Price: $74.28
10 used & new from $66.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Very delicate, December 10, 2012
I was looking for a long time for a white ceramic strap watch which wasn't too bulky and I loved this watch the first time I saw it in Macy's. I did a quick price check and was overwhelmed when I realized that Amazon was offering it for 30% lesser price....great watch for a great price! BUT the very first time it slipped from my dry hands (within a month of buying it) onto a "carpeted" floor, the glass on the dial came off and worse still the white paint between the glass and dial was half on the dial and half on the glass when it broke, so I cant even stick it up without ruining the look. I agree that I should have been more careful but I did not at all expect that it would be so delicate. So if you have butter fingers like I do, this watch is not for you. I am just glad my United mileage plus card gives me purchase protection...otherwise I would have been devastated to lose this beauty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 9:40 AM PDT