Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM
Profile for Candyce C. Fleming > Reviews

Browse

Candyce C. Fleming's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Candyce C. Fleming "Candyce" RSS Feed (Lakehurst, NJ United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Angel Healing & Alchemy - How To Begin: Melchisadec, Sacred Seven & the Violet Ray
by Angela McGerr
Price: $13.19
36 used & new from $5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I had collected all of Angela's material long before she ..., October 29, 2015
I had collected all of Angela's material long before she wrote this book. Even had created a kind of 'self taught course'. I live in the US and she is in the UK. There were interesting threads that brought me to her material. I was very excited when I learned she had put this course together, in an affordable book. The information Angela shares is very unique, and will take you to different places in working with the Angels than other material. My copy has a slew of dog ears, highlights and underlines from the first read. Now I am about to restart the process. Only those who work with the Angels get how true it is that this book is "practical". It gives you info that you can experience first hand as you apply your learning to daily life. The Angels are with us ALWAYS. Not once in a while visitors. Even if you just read this book once, and didn't do anything else, you will have gained a bounty of info that will strengthen your relationship with the Angels. I call my crew My A-Team. They gave this book 5 stars, as do I :)

Soyatoo Soy Whip Box, 10.14 Ounce
Soyatoo Soy Whip Box, 10.14 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, April 30, 2015
Love this product! Great find for me as a vegan. I recommend making earlier in day and letting firm up before using. Even non vegan family members aren't complaining about me using this one!

Angel Answers Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Angel Answers Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
by Radleigh C. Valentine
Edition: Cards
Price: $12.19
62 used & new from $8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars and was surprised how easily it flowed, April 30, 2015
The artwork on the cards is stunning. Was so thrilled. I did a quick mini read for a friend the other day. and was surprised how easily it flowed. Took a LONG time on back order, but they were worth the wait. Light and easy. Beautiful. Will become one of my most used decks.

Native American Dream Catcher Craft Kit (makes 15)
Native American Dream Catcher Craft Kit (makes 15)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kits are nice but there was a shortage of the string, February 6, 2015
Kits are nice but there was a shortage of the string. We went by the measurements in the instructions to set the kit up. Only had enough string for 12 of the 15. Over abundance of the tape. Both string and tapes are nice though. Hoops are a great size and very sturdy. Nice assortment of beads and feathers. We were supplementing with our own, so I didn't count them out in the kit. Very colorful!. We are joking that since the box says takes about and hour and a half for ages nine and up, should take us about 2 hours being an adult project. I recommend spending a few minutes on YouTube instructions how to do it. Easier than the printed instructions.

Holidays Rule
Holidays Rule
Offered by ImportMusic_T.K.Entertainment
Price: $7.89
118 used & new from $0.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a must have, but decent add to collection., December 13, 2014
This review is from: Holidays Rule (Audio CD)
I try to add a fresh CD to my collection each holiday . While I enjoyed this, and for the price, a decent find, only a couple of songs excited me enough to say I was really glad I had found it.

Vetri-Science UT Strength Feline, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Science UT Strength Feline, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Price: $8.12
13 used & new from $8.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel good about this find, December 2, 2014
My two boys get one in the am and one in the pm. A little pricey, but cheaper and less maddening than urinary problems. I feel good about this find. Part of a daily regiment with this, food choices and the Get Naked Urinary health treats.

Tell 'Em I'm Gone
Tell 'Em I'm Gone
Offered by SourceMedia
Price: $4.07
122 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved him in the 70s all the way until now, December 2, 2014
This review is from: Tell 'Em I'm Gone (Audio CD)
Loved him in the 70s all the way until now. Grateful for some new music. His voice still sings to my soul. I was surprised that his cover of Edgar Winters "Dying to Live" was my favorite track.

Friskies Wet Cat Food, Indoor, Homestyle Turkey Dinner, 5.5-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Price: $12.00
6 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price - and free shipping when you order enough ..., December 2, 2014
Great price - and free shipping when you order enough stuff of course. Two inside cats and one outside... and they each get 1/4 can at dinner with a mix of something else . (the dog gets the other 1/4 can). I like the ingredients, and everyone gobbles it up. (see what I did there? :)

Tetley British Blend Premium Black, 80-Count Tea Bags, 7 Ounce, (Pack of 6)
Tetley British Blend Premium Black, 80-Count Tea Bags, 7 Ounce, (Pack of 6)
Price: $20.04
15 used & new from $20.04

5.0 out of 5 stars We both enjoy the British blend better, December 2, 2014
My husband is an Scottish man trapped in New Jersey, and is addicted to homemade iced tea. Buying in bulk keeps him in tea. We both enjoy the British blend better.

Get Naked 200557 Urinary Health Crunchy Treats for Cats
Get Naked 200557 Urinary Health Crunchy Treats for Cats
Offered by ValoMarket
Price: $6.72
3 used & new from $6.72

4.0 out of 5 stars The cats love them. Once in a while I get lucky ..., December 2, 2014
We include this in a regular regiment for our two male cats (in addition to another "treat" and both wet and dry foods to support UT health. The cats love them. Once in a while I get lucky and find them at better pricing at a pet store, but usually get from Amazon. I'd give them 5 starts if they price came down a little.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2015 3:45 AM PDT