Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for NW > Reviews

Browse

NW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NW "paintergrrl73" RSS Feed (Boston)

Page: 1 | 2
Fire HD 10 2015 Case with Keyboard, TabPow [Leather Keyboard Case] Black Folio Case Cover Stand With Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard For Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet (Only fit Fire HD 10" 2015 release)
Offered by TabPow.Inc (USA)
Price: $109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for Fire 10!, August 22, 2016
When I first ordered this case/keyboard for my new Fire 10 it came with 2 broken keys (B and N). I promptly emailed the company and got a swift refund and replacement. The new keyboard works great! It can be a little finicky when connecting the Bluetooth but it's not a big deal. The stand and keyboard make my Fire 10 into a mini laptop which is SO convenient! The case and keyboard add a little bulk and weight to the tablet but you can remove the keyboard. I don't use the stylus. The reason I'm giving it 4 stars only is because the keys are a bit close together but more annoyingly the Delete key isn't in the usual place, it's one row up from where I'm used to it being so when I try to type quickly it interrupts my rhythm. I wouldn't recommend it for work or long assignments but it does make emailing much quicker than the touch pad.

Nuolux 6pcs Silicone Gel Corn Bunion Pads Effective Pain Relief Protector Rings
Nuolux 6pcs Silicone Gel Corn Bunion Pads Effective Pain Relief Protector Rings
Offered by Coogifts
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These pads were great for a corn I had on my little toe, August 22, 2016
These pads were great for a corn I had on my little toe. I needed extra padding for some wedge heels I was wearing to a wedding. The pad stayed in place and I never felt any pain or rubbing all night!

Belle of the Ball: Ball of Foot Gel Cushions Pads, 4 Piece Value Pack
Belle of the Ball: Ball of Foot Gel Cushions Pads, 4 Piece Value Pack
Offered by Fashion First Aid_
Price: $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great support, decent traction, great value., August 22, 2016
These were great for shoes I bought for a wedding (wedge heels). I needed something to keep my feet from sliding forward in my right shoe as that foot was a little smaller than my left. The shoes were already pretty comfortable but the extra padding provided traction and extra support. Glad I made the purchase and wore the shoes all night! My feet tend to swell when I'm on them for a long time but the cushions never got uncomfortable or slippery, they stayed in place. There's light traction on the ball of the foot side.

Wireless Earbuds - Fit Acoustics Elevate Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. Patented Freebit "Stays In Your Ears" Technology. Noise canceling with microphone. Best Sport Workout Earbuds.
Offered by Ox Enterprises
Price: $69.99
4 used & new from $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, amazing customer service, highly recommended!, May 27, 2016
Customer Service is great they emailed me right after my earbuds were delivered for feedback. This is the email I sent them and their response. I'd definitely encourage people to buy this product and support this small business! Me: "I had no trouble pairing them with my Galaxy S5. The sound is great and the battery life is too! I wore them and left my phone on the second floor of my house and went to the kitchen for a drink and I never lost connection, I only had a few minor crackles and that was beyond my expectation. I've only made one phone call with them and it went smoothly. It's a bit easy to hit the buttons on the right earbud when adjusting them but that is minor.

The only improvement I could suggest would be in regards to the cushions for the earpieces. I've tried the medium and small sizes and went with the smaller size but they can still be a bit uncomfortable when wearing them for long periods of time. The same goes for the "flap" that keeps them in place. The headphones definitely stay securely in my ears and the sound is great as I mentioned but I do wish the silicone was a bit softer in the flaps and thicker in the earpieces."

TJ at Ox Enterprises: "You are AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me much wonderful feedback and ideas. You truly made my day.

I printed out you comments and stuck them up on the product development board so we can get them in our next generation buds.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Best,

TJ"

Dimmable LED Desk Lamp - Elegant, Modern and Adjustable - 3 Colors - 5 Brightness Levels - Suitable for College and Office & More - Reading, Studying & Relaxation Modes -Environmentally Friendly - Black - Divine LEDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, versatile desk lamp for a great price!, October 10, 2015
Great lamp! I use it at my desk, mostly at night so I can see the keyboard without having to light up the whole room. Love the 3 modes of light and the ability to modify the brightness in each mode. Set-up was a snap and LOVE the USB option for power, I keep it plugged into my computer (all-in-one desktop) so I can move it around or take it to another room if I want without having to crawl under the desk.

The touch controls are very responsive. I have it in black, very sleek, unobtrusive. Finger prints show up on the base and neck but honestly I don't care. Good weighted bottom. Great features and design, the perfect little desk lamp for a great price.

Shipping was fast and the company sent an email thanking me for my support/purchase and said I could reach out to them directly for any questions or concerns. Refreshingly great customer service! Happy to support a company designing and making such good products in the USA.

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
by Junot Díaz
Price: $9.52
426 used & new from $4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED this book, October 10, 2015
LOVED this book!! What a unique voice Junot Diaz has, funny, poetic, engrossing!! I was sucked into this novel immediately and it made me want more of Diaz's writing, made me want to find out about the Dominican culture and history, made me laugh out loud and weep. Simply amazing!

Nine West NW City Chic Lexi Top Handle Bag, Oyster/Oyster Multi, One Size
Nine West NW City Chic Lexi Top Handle Bag, Oyster/Oyster Multi, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it A LOT, 5 stars if it had a divider/zipped pocket in mid-section, October 10, 2015
I ordered this bag on sale, as a treat for myself as I typically only change bags when they wear out. I work from home half the week, so I wanted something I could fit files in without too much bulk. The mid-section won't hold a typical manila folder without bending it over slightly to zipper the middle but I just bend the files (not a big deal for me). I also liked the design, structure and color. I use it all the time with the extension strap. I've gotten tons of compliments on it! Some reviewers complained about the zipper but I've had no problem with it, it can be a little stiff but very secure.

PROS: good construction, great design, versatile, snap pockets in front (cell phone, keys, subway pass), back snap pocket (both snaps weighted and snap tight), holds a ton of stuff.

CONS: It lacks a mid-section compartment. The inside of the bag has smaller pockets on the inside front and one on small zipper pocket on the inside back. It would be more convenience if there was also in inside divider/zipped pocket. Everything inside just floats around which we all know can lead to the "bottomless pit" syndrome of a purse. If the purse had this feature I would have given it 5 stars.

Weiman Silver Wipes, 20 Count
Weiman Silver Wipes, 20 Count
Price: $6.99
19 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! Great for silver jewelry, October 10, 2015
I got these yesterday to polish up my silver jewelry, earrings and necklaces. The wipes worked fantastic! Even in an older necklace that has snake-chain with tarnished grooves. It took a little extra elbow grease but 1 wipe cleaned it better than any other polish/paste/soak I've tried before. They even polished up costume jewelry which I decided wasn't worth keeping but still! I'm so glad I found these wipes as I only wear silver, this makes upkeep so much easier!!

Reef Women's Mid Seas Flip Flop,Black/Blue,10 M US
Reef Women's Mid Seas Flip Flop,Black/Blue,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit tight, July 25, 2015
I was looking for sturdy but not bulky flip flops I could wear around. I have some issues with my feet and usually wear sneakers but in the summer I want something that is comfortable and light. For the most part I like these flip flops. They have a GREAT arch support, thick/comfy sole and are cute. My complaint about them is the fit of the straps. I bought a size 10, most shoes I wear a 9.5. The straps on these flip flops while made of cloth-like material, rayon I think, isn't very flexible or forgiving. I don't have thick or wide feet but the straps are a bit tight for my liking. Normally I'd expect them to loosen a little with wear but these haven't after a couple of months. Thus they are not as comfy and I don't wear them all day or as often as I'd like. For the price I expected a bit more comfort.

Galaxy S5 Glass Screen Protector, Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen Protectors [1]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, July 25, 2015
I've dropped my phone about 4 times since I got it a month ago, once on a rug and the rest on hard surfaces/floors. The phone has been completely fine! I have a clear screen, no bubbles, just as sensitive and responsive as if I didn't have the protector. AMAZING!

Page: 1 | 2