Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for Edward Meiman > Reviews

Browse

Edward Meiman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward Meiman "ME backwards" RSS Feed (Wash, DC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Super Heavy Duty All Metal Casing Retractable ID Badge and Key Reel with Link Chain by Specialist ID (2 Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Super Heavy Duty???? I think not!!!!, July 29, 2016
It snapped off 4 months after purchase. I work in an office. I only extend the chain on average four times a day. It has not been used in a "super heavy duty" way at all.

I gave away the second of the 2 pack. I am going to tell them to watch out as this thing may snap off at any time.

The Quest for Immortality: And Other Misguided Adventures
The Quest for Immortality: And Other Misguided Adventures
by Mike Heil
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A Humorist is Born, July 11, 2016
Mike Heil reminds me of humorist/columnist Dave Barry. His look at life and everything that goes with it is light and on the mark. I am not sure how he got his wife/family to agree to be featured in this book, but I'm glad they did. I wish I could put my life lessons out to the world like this, but I'm too scared to do it. Thank goodness Mr. Heil did!

Amazon Video
Amazon Video
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor organization, search, etc. makes it a last resort for streaming movies, May 30, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
The videos themselves are fine. However, the organization and search capabilities both on my smart TV and on my PC are atrocious compared to Netflix. Organizing the watch list is also impossible. Didn't they do any usability tests? Oh well, since it comes free with my Prime, I guess I could say it is worth the money.

Altra Jacob Laptop Cart, Cherry/Black
Altra Jacob Laptop Cart, Cherry/Black
Price: $39.00
56 used & new from $26.93

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice, basic laptop cart., May 30, 2015
I like the cart. The separate table top that remains level is great. The only thing that is a problem is that no matter how much I tighten the fasteners for the laptop portion, it still wobbles. However, that doesn't stop me from getting my money's worth out of it. And I didn't spend that much money, so I shouldn't expect perfection. Anyway, it's a nice, basic laptop cart.

The Late Show
The Late Show
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Explosive, Poignant and Totally Cheese, May 15, 2015
This review is from: The Late Show (MP3 Music)
Government Cheese never fails to create explosive fun. The best thing I like about this album is the way the band jumps around with different styles (e.g, Feed My Monkey vs Beyond the Radio Wall vs Running Out of Daylight) while having an overall flow that works wonderfully AND throughout all of it, you know it is Gov Cheese! Then there are the lyrics (e.g., The sound of the vacuum cleaner makes me wild - Signs of Lucy) are both off-beat and poignant. And of course, you get more than your fair share of just plain rockin' out (e.g., my favorite of the album, When You Kiss Your Ma Goodbye).

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business (5KV-00001 )
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business (5KV-00001 )
Offered by Wiki Deals
Price: $69.19
96 used & new from $58.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful ergonomic keyboard., March 23, 2015
Love it! I thought the slope to the rear (something I didn't notice in the write-up) would be hard to get used to. It wasn't, in fact it felt natural almost from the start. Having the number keypad separate can be a blessing and a curse. I tend to move it out of the way when I'm typing a long text email/doc. That's great, in that it shrinks the footprint of the keyboard. However, I sometimes don't move it far enough away and end up resting my arm on it without thinking. Still, that is minor and more a habit I must refine. The keyboard is great! If you need an ergonomic one, this is the best out there.

[Upgraded Version] SHARKK® Wireless Computer Mouse High Precision Optical Mouse For Laptops PC Computers, With Scrolling and Back Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, Nano Receiver

1.0 out of 5 stars A mouse that doesn't click and has problems moving the cursor., March 23, 2015
This mouse intermittently doesn't recognize a click (button press). It also has problems tracking a fast move across the mouse pad. I have tried two different mouse pads with the same results. Will look for another mouse and trash this one. It's not worth the money or the hassle of returning it.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition
63 used & new from $19.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Still amazing and even more beautiful than before, April 19, 2014
The following only concerns FFX and not FFX-2 (which still stinks even when dressed up). My kids are finally at the age where they can understand the themes of death and letting go. To play it with them and discuss all the things going on in the story would alone make this game a must play. The other story lines, love, religious fanaticism, etc., only make it that much better. As for the graphics, they are a big upgrade from the PS2 version. The cut scenes rival any in a new AAA title, and the gameplay graphics are passable for most PS3 graphics snobs. So get it and enjoy and learn.

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland - Playstation 3
Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $32.99
31 used & new from $17.25

4.0 out of 5 stars My girls love it, April 19, 2014
A good story and challenging time limit make this a good game for tween girls. There is a little bit of Japanese "loli" overtones, but nothing to really make a parent nervous. The multiple endings make this a game they will play multiple times. I recommend to any parent trying to find a game your girls will love. But, please read the other reviews to understand the game mechanics, etc. It is good to know, since unless you are a JRPG fan, it might seem a little strange to gamers who are used to first person shooters, etc.

Ghost Hound, Season 1, Episode 1 (Ghost Hound - 01 - Lucid Dream) (English Subtitled)
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for the music, the story is good too, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Hound (Amazon Video)
This has the best jazz soundtrack in all of Japan. Watch it just for that and you will be fine. The mythos around the spirit plane is inspired. The characters, while a little stereotyped, are well rounded by the end of the series. The plot is not new, but well done. Watch it, listen to it, enjoy Ghost Hound.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3