Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for tammike > Reviews

Browse

tammike's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tammike RSS Feed (Palmetto, FL United States)

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Price: $31.96
12 used & new from $29.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice! Love it!, July 28, 2012
Is this scale 100% accurate on all the percentages? Probably not but it does give a good enough guide to track my weight loss, fat vs. muscle and making sure I'm hydrated. I love the sleek design and the bright numbers make it easy to see. Set up was extremely easy. I love the fact that you just step on and it calculates...no tapping to wake up. It also automatically knows which user has stepped on. No trying to remember am I user #1 or user #2 etc. Amazon's price was too good to pass up on this great product!

Torani Sugar-Free Classic Caramel, 25.4-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Torani Sugar-Free Classic Caramel, 25.4-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Offered by Charlie Bean Company
Price: $29.00
6 used & new from $17.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, June 19, 2011
One word to describe this product...GHASTLY!
One taste of this and I had to throw out the entire bottle.
It doesn't resemble carmel taste whatsoever.
The only reason I gave this one star is because I couldn't give it a 0 rating.

Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude Dog Toy
Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude Dog Toy
Price: $5.23 - $23.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Squirrel Dude is THE man!, August 13, 2009
I have 2 black labs and a rottweiler. This is my youngest labs FAVORITE! He has destroyed every toy I ever bought him except Squirrel Dude!
We have had this toy for 2 years and it still is in great shape.

Hoover has figured out how to lay the squirrel on his paw so that when he chews on it a certain way the treats will come out. My rotty's trick is to throw it down the stairs for her reward!

This toy is far better than the kong as the little tabs help hold the treats in longer. I break up a few treats so some will fall out easier than others. If I don't want all the treats eaten too quickly I just put in bigger ones. You could cut the tabs so that the treats come out easier, but I find that buying or making homemade treats in different sizes works better. Once the tabs are cut, then you are stuck with that size hole for good.

Mr. Squirrel is one awesome Dude!

Treat Dispensing Chew Ball
Treat Dispensing Chew Ball
Price: $6.45 - $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Franci's Favorite, August 13, 2009
This review is from: Treat Dispensing Chew Ball (Misc.)
I have 3 large dogs (2 black labs and a rottweiler). My rotty has claimed this treat ball as HERS! She and my youngest lab fight over it all the time. I adopted my rottweiler when she was a year old and didn't know her toy preferences. She destroyed all the toys I gave her except this one! We have had this ball for nearly two years now and it's still in great shape. Franci loves throwing the ball down the stairs to see if any treats fall out. The little tabs inside are just enough to keep the treats in but yet let them come out if squeezed just the right way. This ball keeps my dog busy for hours.

People, here's a clue: if the treats that you're using fall out easily, buy bigger treats! If the treats are too big I break them into pieces that will fit. I even make homemade all natural treats that fit nicely into ball as well.

This treat ball was worth buying.