Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Rafikipal > Reviews

Browse

Rafikipal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rafikipal RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Heaven's Bliss Detangling Hair Brush (Pink)
Heaven's Bliss Detangling Hair Brush (Pink)
Offered by Care To Inspire
Price: $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Grandma!, August 24, 2015
Nothing better than astounding your kids and making granddaughter tears go away. "Grandma! This brush is magic!"

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

Coming Home for Christmas
Coming Home for Christmas
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella in the Castle, December 27, 2013
Memorable characters in a fairy tale Christmas. Cinderella finds the prince and the castle as well! Merry Christmas to all!

Streams of Living Water: Celebrating the Great Traditions of Christian Faith
Streams of Living Water: Celebrating the Great Traditions of Christian Faith
by Richard J. Foster
Price: $11.20
107 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Picture, October 22, 2012
The book gives a big picture view of the Christian Faith, and also where you fit in the big picture. Very readable and instructive at the same time.

A Delicate Joy
A Delicate Joy
Price: $17.61
18 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gladness and Wellbeing, November 2, 2011
This review is from: A Delicate Joy (Audio CD)
I heard David on Pandora at The Comstock House Bed and Breakfast in Vermont and knew I had met a musical soul mate. I felt the peace and serenity of his music. The dictionary defines joy as "gladness and wellbeing". I purchased "A Delicate Joy" and was led along a path of gladness and wellbeing. My husband and I took this CD last week as we drove along Skyline Drive to look at the fall leaves and we listened to the tracks for the whole four hour drive! We'd try to switch to other CD's but kept coming back to this music because of the quietly positive and happy sense that the music brought. Blessed are they who listen to this CD. :)

The View from the Kingdom: A New England Album
The View from the Kingdom: A New England Album
by Reeve Lindbergh
73 used & new from $0.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed and Breakfast with and old friend., October 4, 2011
A View from the Kingdom became a comfortable friend for a quiet hour at The Comstock House Bed and Breakfast in Vermont. I was enjoying the beautiful view of Vermont in the rain from my bedroom window and this book took me on a book tour of what was out there past the raindrops. The pictures are amazing and I laughed and felt like I was visiting with an old friend as I read Reeve Lindbergh's commentary. At the close of the book, I realized that Reeve's mother wrote my favorite book of all time... How lovely to recognize an old friend in her daughter's talent. If you have always wanted to visit Vermont, take a view with this book!!