Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School
Profile for NOLAwhodat > Reviews

Browse

NOLAwhodat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NOLAwhodat RSS Feed (New Orleans)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
WealthPreneur Coffee Co. Organic Coffee. Whole Bean Organic Coffee. The World's Richest Coffee. Fair Trade. USDA Certified Organic. Shade Grown Coffee. 1lb Bag. Gourmet Coffee. Potent High Quality
Offered by Wealthpreneur
Price: $18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste, really enjoyed!, January 19, 2016
My husband and I drink a lot of coffee and always offer the chance to try new brands. This particular coffee comes in whole beans. We ground the entire bag and put it in another container. We don't have time to grind every morning during the week or else it is much fresher when you grind each time. We generally make our coffee as strong as you'd buy it at Starbucks. We brewed our first pot this morning. We measured the same amount as we do with our regular coffee (Community Coffee-- a New Orleans company). The strength was a bit weaker than what we're use to so we're just going to add more beans tomorrow. It's about as strong as a Folgers; we add more grinds when using Folgers too. Overall, the taste was REALLY good! It has a somewhat nutty taste. I would definitely recommend it. The only negative is the retail price. I'm biased to our local coffee, and on sale it is about half the price of this coffee. If this were to go on sale in the future though, we would order more.

I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. I did receive this product at a discount for my honest review. As a full-time working mom of three, I love the convince of ordering online.

Softest 100% Cotton Muslin Swaddle Blanket 2 Pack Perfect Gender Neutral Best Baby Shower Gift Idea - Extra Large, Soft and Adorable. The Best Receiving Blanket.
Offered by Bambino Babies
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect swaddle blankets-- UNISEX, January 18, 2016

I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. I did receive this product at a discount for my honest review but would have bought at regular price too. However, I would have bought these at regular price too. I'm a huge fan muslin products for my babies. They get softer with every wash, are easy for toddlers to carry around, safe to sleep with, without worrying about overheating or suffocation.

RIBBED STRIPE OPEN BACK FLARE DRESS, 3/4 SLEEVE CASUAL KNIT DRESS 25L3 Large BURGUNDY NAVY

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, January 18, 2016
Material: I ordered the navy/burgundy striped dress. The dress is much thicker than I expected, making it more of a fall dress. It is also lightly lined.

Design and Fit: I'm 5'4" and average build. The length looks about the same in the picture. It is definitely NOT fitted and doesn't have any shape to it. You could almost use a belt around your waist to give it less of a baggy look. My least favorite part is the large opening in the back. I wore a full cami underneath to cover it up. I didn't like the way the large back area exposed. If I decided to wear it often, I may sew a piece of fabric inside to cover up the exposed back area. Overall, the design is just okay. The baggy look goes better paired with some boots. Once again, more of a fall look.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, January 18, 2016
Packaging: The box arrived very beaten up. However, packaging does not affect this particular product because it is constructed of foam and rubber.. light weight though because of the materials.

The product/ Suggestions: Perhaps if it came with a booklet of suggested exercises, the customer would have more success with it? I have exercised my entire life and had a similar product (only instead of the tension bands, there was a heavy duty spring that was quiet large in the middle.) The older model of this similar concept DID work, which is why I ordered this product. I thought it was just an updated version of the spring model. COMPLETELY WRONG! I'm very disappointed in this product. After trying it several times, I will be giving it away, perhaps to my neighbor's daughter who's interested in beginning exercises. I have no use for it. There was no challenge, as it felt like there was no resistance in the band.

I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. I did receive this product at a discount for my honest review but would have tried it at regular price too.

Linea di Liara Allegro 5-Light Pendant Chandelier - Brushed Nickel White Fabric Shade Fixture - 84 Inch Max Height LL-C135-BN
Offered by Linea di Liara
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!!!, January 18, 2016
Packaging: The fixture arrived double boxed and insulated with thin styrofoam between each box. The shades were packaged individually, boxed in cardboard to keep its shape. Overall, excellent packaging. Our mail service can be rough on packages and there's no way it could get damaged in shipment.
Installation: It took approximately an hour for my husband to install. I helped at times because it did require a second set of hands to hold it he fixture up while the other person wired and screwed in the fixture at the top. the height is easily adjustable. We don't have high ceilings so we decided before hanging that we wanted it almost flushed to the ceiling. To do this, my husband trimmed the wires before beginning and did not use the chain at the end of installation. He is very handy but no expert by any means. He had a fairly easy time installing it. There was one step he had to do backwards though. When you get the screw in, the instructions are to put a nut in after inserting the screw (at the top of the fixture). He took off the flat plate, screwed in the bolt on the other side of the plate, and then screwed the plate back in. There wasn't enough room to get his fingers in the top to do it the way the instructions had mentioned. That was the only little hiccup.
The design: It's absolutely beautiful! It's a five arm chrome fixture with crisp white shades. As mentioned above, it's adjustable with a silver metal chain (that we chose not to use because of our ceiling height.) The fixture uses chandelier bulbs rather than standard bulbs. In the space we installed it in, it is bright and let's off plenty of light. We hung it in our breakfast nook. It's an open concept space, opening up to the kitchen and family room.
I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. I did receive this product at a discount for my honest review but would have bought at regular price too. We live in an older house and were desperately looking to upgrade this particular fixture and this deal happen to come at the right time. The style and size were exactly what we were looking at local stores. The original fixture it replaced was also 5 lights so that's how I roughly guessed on the size.

100% Organic Cotton Swaddle Blanket & Stroller Clip Set - Extremely Soft - Use As a Swaddle Receiving Blanket, Nursing Cover or Stroller Cover - Great Baby Shower Gift for Boys or Girls!
Offered by MyTinyTot
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blankets!, January 15, 2016
The designs are really cute too! I purchased these for my 8 month old son. I absolutely love these! Many parents worry about putting their children/babies to bed with blankets. These are thin and breathable. They are soft and large just like the Aidan and Anais blankets. These would make a great shower gift too. I have used the clips on a couple different strollers (Chicco infant carrier and Jeep jogging stroller) and they have clipped on with ease.

Women's Active Yoga Running Workout Capri Legging Tights Pants, Blue, M
Women's Active Yoga Running Workout Capri Legging Tights Pants, Blue, M
Offered by Blink Creation
Price: $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, great value!, January 15, 2016
I bought these for gym wear but have to admit that I also wear them to work as leggings too because they are incredibly comfortable. I do want to note that they are thin. However, it is definitely beneficial! They aren't see-through thin though, just dark enough to wear without having to cover up. :)

Fit: I'm 5'4 and about 130lbs, average build. I'm a solid medium in everything. However, I purchased this in a large, only because they are athletic leggings and these type of products tend to be tight fitting. I don't like my leggings fitted so I purchased a size up. I'm always hesitant to buy clothes online because you never know what you are going to get with variation in brands and sizes and I'm not familiar with this brand. They fit really well, not tight at all but not baggy by any means. Keeping my height in consideration, the length fits exactly as in the picture, about mid- calf. I also really like the 'V' shape at the top.

Washing: I have washed them several times and they have not faded, so far. I do not dry workout clothes or anything spandexish so I can not say whether they shrink or not. They do air dry quickly though!

I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. I did receive this product at a discount for my honest review but would have bought at regular price too. Overall, this is a great value for this product! I will be buying more, especially for the price and the fit. These are, by far, my favorite workout leggings!!

Fig & Boo Ultra Soft Organic Bamboo Baby Washcloths For Sensitive Skin, 6 Pack, Gift Set, 10x10"
Offered by Kiddleco
Price: $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST WASH CLOTHES ON THE MARKET!!!, January 13, 2016
THE BEST WASH CLOTHES ON THE MARKET!!! These are seriously the best... they are so soft. They feel like microfiber material but absorb water rather than retract (water seems to bead and roll off microfiber cloth). I ordered these for my infant son and middle child (he has ultra- sensitive skin). However, I'm ordering more for myself. Honestly, they are marketed as baby wash clothes so I was expecting soft yet small wash clothes. They are BIG! I would recommend these for adults too, merely because they are a descent size. I liked that they are 100% Eco-friendly natural organic bamboo; that was just a bonus.

I really just bought them because I needed new wash clothes for my kids' bathroom and I like the convenience of ordering online. I work full-time and have 3 kids. Our weekends are packed and I often don't think about things like replacing wash cloths when I'm out with all my kids. I was truly blown away by the quality. These are better than anything I've seen in store.

I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon, even if I am purchasing an item elsewhere, I read what the reviewers here have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail personal experience with the products that I buy on Amazon. I did receive this product at a discount for my honest review but would have bought at regular price too. I will definitely be ordering more come summertime!

iLoveBBQ® Waterproof Rectangle Chalkboard Label Stickers 24PCS with Liquid Chalk Marker DIY Reusable Custom Blackboard Wall Stickers for Labeling Jars Glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars sticks to any smooth surface, January 13, 2016
These are really great labels! I love the trimmed edges and chalkboard look. There were 18 sticker labels in the pack and a marker to use when writing on the labels. The marker tip writes about the size of a standard Sharpie. It would be nice to have a couple different tip sizes, standard and fine. When you write on the labels, it doesn't look very dark. It takes about 30 - 45 seconds for the writing to darken but the white ink DOES darken. Do not retrace your letters or it will leave streaks in your letters. They are a descent size, about half the size of an iPhone or a wallet sized picture.

I used them to label storage bins. They stuck on the Rubbermaid bins nicely. I also used a couple on Mason jar; once again, they stuck well. You could use them for any smooth surface. Overall, great product and I will be ordering more. They do take a while to arrive. I am an Amazon Prime member with 2 day shipping access and it took several weeks to arrive, standard shipping. Although you can find similar labels at any local craft store, I work full time and have 3 kids so I enjoy the convenience of online ordering. I didn't mind the slow shipping because I didn't need them immediately.

Plagentra Baby Suncity Cream - Natural Sunscreen, 2.11 Ounce
Plagentra Baby Suncity Cream - Natural Sunscreen, 2.11 Ounce
Offered by JSGLOBAL
Price: $15.00
6 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin, January 11, 2016
I live in Southeast Louisiana, where quality sunscreen is very important. I find that many sunscreens designed for children and infants are too runny. This sunscreen is a bit thicker, but not too thick. It's easy to apply and will completely rub into the skin, unlike other lotions. In addition, it doesn't have a strong scent. The SPF isn't too high so I reapply every hour- 2 hours because the direct sunlight down here is blazing and I want to take extra precautions.

It seems to be hypoallergenic. I'm always hesitant to believe a product is truly hypoallergenic because my middle son has very sensitive skin and reacts to everything. So far, he has had no reactions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6