Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Heath > Reviews

Browse

Heath's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heath RSS Feed (SEATTLE, WA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
.48"x150' Stretch Ties
.48"x150' Stretch Ties
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $2.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Harder to use than I'd hoped, July 8, 2016
This review is from: .48"x150' Stretch Ties
I've found I don't use this much because it's more difficult to tie off. Switched to twist ties instead.

Nuboard Pocket Size NGSH03FN08
Nuboard Pocket Size NGSH03FN08
Offered by exchange shop
Price: $17.86
111 used & new from $16.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like this for taking notes, July 8, 2016
Really like this for taking notes. Bought Lumocolor Correctable Pens to go with it so I could have a finer line for taking notes. The included pen is too wide for my tastes if you're using this for handwriting.

Lumocolor Correctable Pen (1, A)
Lumocolor Correctable Pen (1, A)
Offered by The Pen Showcase
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small-space erasable writing, July 8, 2016
Bought to go with Nuboard Pocket Size. Really like having the finer line for writing notes.

RUN LIKE A GIRL Necklace on 18 inch Gunmetal Chain - Pewter Running Shoe Charm with Hand Stamped Round Nickel Silver Charm
Offered by The Run Home
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift., July 8, 2016
My wife loved this. My son picked it out.

Horror Movie for Kids: Steve Meets Herobrine
Horror Movie for Kids: Steve Meets Herobrine
DVD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 8, 2016
Not great for kids. Watch it yourself before you let your kids watch.

The One Year Bible NIV (OYB: Full Size)
The One Year Bible NIV (OYB: Full Size)
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite translation, but great format, April 12, 2016
This is a good system for breaking the Bible into readable portions for daily reading to complete in a year. That said, picking the translation matters. I found myself looking up verses in my NRSV when they sounded wrong in this translation.

The Story of Philosophy: The Lives and Opinions of the World's Greatest Philosophers
by Will Durant
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $8.36
150 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this book twice, January 2, 2014
I bought and listened to this as an audiobook, and I simply loved it. So much so that I bought a paper copy for my library so that I could refer back to it and so that when my kids are old enough I can recommend it to them.

I wish I had read this book for a college course, because I would have loved to have been able to spend hours discussing it with other people. Even without all of that, I found it to be fascinating in explaing details about the lives of the philosophers and the details of the differences between their ideas. This is the kind of book you can read over and over again and keep learning more from it.

I'll leave more nuanced reviews to philosophy experts, but if you want to survey philosophy over time in one digestible book, I can't imagine you could do any better than this one.

Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Greatest Hits
Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Greatest Hits
Price: $4.99
136 used & new from $1.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Mais Que Nada is the Outlier Here, January 2, 2014
On Pandora I came across "Mais Que Nada" and I love that song, so I decided to buy this album to get more like it. I was very disappointed as the rest of the songs are nothing like Mais Que Nada. Definitely listen to the rest of the samples before you buy if you found these guys for Mais Que Nada.

Of course, that was my mistake, and my review isn't based solely on that. The rest of the songs are fine but not worth listening to over and over again, so I wouldn't buy them again if I had listened to them first. So if you're a fan you might like this album, but if you're here like me to buy more because you liked one song, be sure to listen to the rest of the songs first.

Method Foaming Hand Wash Refill, Sea Minerals, 28 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Method Foaming Hand Wash Refill, Sea Minerals, 28 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $32.34
12 used & new from $30.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foam + great scent, January 2, 2014
We like foaming hand soap. This foams really well and smells great (sweet water is our second favorite scent). It's nice to be able to use these refills instead of buying new dispensers every time, and the package here becomes flat when empty so it makes you feel very environmentally virtuous when you recycle it.

Nelson Cast Iron Square Spray Pattern Stationary Sprinkler Head 50951
Nelson Cast Iron Square Spray Pattern Stationary Sprinkler Head 50951
Price: $9.84
16 used & new from $5.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets a little rusty, but it's made of iron, January 2, 2014
Would prefer if this was completely pained, as it gets some rust on the inside. That's not a big deal when watering, but you must be careful when removing it from the hose to avoid getting rust on yourself or your clothes.

The square spray pattern works pretty effectively for our small square yard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6