Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for Joachim's Training > Reviews

Browse

Joachim's Training's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joachim's Training "Joachim's Training" RSS Feed (nyc)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA855RE)
TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA855RE)
Offered by Network Giant
Price: Click here to see our price
64 used & new from $11.36

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 16, 2016
Could not get it to work
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2016 2:40 PM PDT

Global Design
Global Design
by Peder Anker
Price: $18.14
42 used & new from $17.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Futurism and design for advanced society, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Global Design (Hardcover)
This book challenges us to rethink and expand our thoughts regarding eco-design and urbanism. It has a unique ecological consciousness with an eye toward our children's future. The global significance of climate change cannot be underestimated. This is an important book that showcases the possibilities of future architecture and design. The renderings and ideas are beautiful with a 'Bladerunner' feel to them...without the dystopia!

Guess Black Solid Zipper New Men's 7 Pocket Jacket Coat with Insulation (X-Large)

3.0 out of 5 stars Workmanship may be shoddy, January 27, 2015
Great looking jacket. It fits well and is surprisingly warm with enough room to layer underneath. However two of the pockets had holes in them when I bought it. It would of been more of a pain in the butt to ship back so I paid a tailor to sew them up ($15). It did make me wonder how well the rest of the jacket was made. I have owned it a month and had no other issues.

Altra Instinct JR 1.5 Youth Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Red/Orange,2.5 M US Little Kid

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, not light weight and too stiff for minimalist sneakers, January 27, 2015
These shoes are heavy and have very stiff soles for minimalist shoes. And they started tearing in the front (on top of the toe box) after 1month of use. I will not buy this brand again.

Flowfold Vanguard Slim Front Pocket Billfold Wallet
Flowfold Vanguard Slim Front Pocket Billfold Wallet
Offered by Flowfold
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, durable and well made, January 27, 2015
Cool looking wallet and 3 times as thin as my regular wallet.

1-2-3 Magic: Managing Difficult Behavior in Children 2-12
1-2-3 Magic: Managing Difficult Behavior in Children 2-12
DVD ~ Thomas W. Phelan
Price: $28.55
31 used & new from $20.54

1.0 out of 5 stars It is alright to beat your kids and put them in time out, January 27, 2015
At one point the presenter actually upholds the idea that it is alright to hit your child. He also is a advocate of time-outs. Not only do I disagree with many of the things he states throughout the video....it is boring to boot. Furthermore, he spends a good amount of time telling you to buy his other video - this will really give you good results. I can't understand why this has such a high rating on Amazon. It looks as it it was made in 1989 with ideas just as outmoded.

Original HTC 3.5mm Stereo Headset Headphone for HTC One HTC Butterfly HTC 8X 8S MAX300 T528 X920E 802W 802D ONE M7 BLACK RED

1.0 out of 5 stars Microphone is lousy, June 24, 2014
I frequently use my phone while cycling and the mic on this headset is downright lousy. Every time I have attempted to use it, the listener on the line asked me to repeat myself....so much so I had to take off the headset and use the phone itself to communicate. The music quality is good not great. I will not buy again.

Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 36-Inch, for Pets up to 70 Pounds
Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 36-Inch, for Pets up to 70 Pounds
Price: $59.99
21 used & new from $51.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Tears easily, March 6, 2014
I recently adopted a new dog from a shelter - a 2 year old 50 lb wire haired Terrier mix. He is sooo cute and well behaved too. The shelter crate trained him (in a steel crate)for over a year. He seemed happy to call this new comfortable fabric crate his own. I know, I'm anthropomorphizing but it is very stylish a cozy looking. I only crated him for a few hours a day. However, I was worried he would be able to break out - especially when my slightly crazy cat pranced in front of him while he was on the inside. Sure enough, after a month he had enough and he slowly worked his teeth through the fabric near the zipper. He smartly tore a lateral hole through the bottom part of the zipper where it meets the fabric. Freeeeedom! He escaped and almost caught my surprised but ninja like cat. It was something right out of King Kong. It is now unusable as a crate. Its serves as a inside the home dog house.

It would only seem logical for the manufacturer to use material that is somewhat tear resistant, no? After all this crate is made to hold dogs (descendants of wolves) who possess fangs and sharp claws. Since I have had this crate for a couple of months I can no longer return it. I guess I should of bought a ugly steel crate.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars falls apart, February 18, 2014
The paint began to chip off after 1 week. Cheaply made. All the paint became flaky after one week of light use.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Realstic damady, February 18, 2014
Interesting and exciting new show. Potentially the best new Amazon program. Band camp grows up, becomes professional and lives in NYC - sex, parties and classical music world. What is not to like?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3