Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for Titan85 > Reviews

Browse

Titan85's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Titan85 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ghost in the Shell: 25th Anniversary Edition [Blu-ray]
Ghost in the Shell: 25th Anniversary Edition [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Anime Characters
Price: $9.96
47 used & new from $6.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Black border around entire picture?, May 23, 2015
I'm assuming most people don't have their TVs properly calibrated because the picture is not true 16:9. There's a black border around the entire picture. The picture should extend to fill in the entire screen of my TV up to where the bezel is. See my attached picture. This just seems like the DVD version contained on a Blu Ray disc. Very close to getting a refund.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but there's more comfortable options out there, August 2, 2014
I still prefer the kinds that grip the whole cap. This one is too unstable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, August 1, 2014
L/XL fit me perfectly, not for people with freakishly small heads. Fits much better than Under Armours hats.

Xbox One Media Remote
Xbox One Media Remote
Price: Click here to see our price
143 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like you'd expect, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Xbox One Media Remote (Video Game)
It works via line of sight but I found that you don't even have to aim at your console, it'll still recognize it. It has a soft matte black almost rubbery feel to it. It also lights up any time you pick it up or senses movement which is pretty cool/convenient. Above all else, do not pay more than $25 for this.

Seagate 500GB Gaming SSHD SATA 8GB NAND SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST500LM000)
Price: $59.75
133 used & new from $43.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this to replace the noisy rickety hard drive in my 5 year old laptop, February 19, 2014
I have a Toshiba Satellite P305 S8996E. Nothing much to say except that this was a great hard drive to upgrade to. Extremely quiet, and the boot times make my laptop feel like new again. Running Windows 8.1. Highly recommend it.

Hipower Laptop Battery For Toshiba P305D-S8995E/AB Laptop Notebook Computers
Hipower Laptop Battery For Toshiba P305D-S8995E/AB Laptop Notebook Computers
Offered by Amnergy
Price: $23.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last too long for me. I have a Toshiba P305-S8996E, February 19, 2014
I get about 2 hours on a full charge, using the balanced power plan. I'm going to experiment with the power plans to see if this improves. Expected much more from a "'higher capacity" battery..

Battlefield 4 - Xbox One
Battlefield 4 - Xbox One
Offered by Double Win Tech
Price: $24.94
158 used & new from $15.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Much more stable as of 12/28/2013, December 3, 2013
This game does not work. This is an incomplete/unfinished product. I can't connect to any games most of the time. The few times I do get into a match, the game crashes and/or disconnects me. I specifically pick to play "Conquest" and it throws me into other game types. It's NOT okay to ship an unfinished product with the intent to slowly finish it via halfassed patches/updates. If this game ever becomes playable I'll update my review to what other wise should be an amazing game. This should be an embarrassment to EA/DICE. I was going to buy Premium as well, but not anymore. Not until they fix this broken game. As of 12/3/13, I do not recommend buying this game until it's fixed.

Update 12/28/2013

The game is now stable with the most recent patches. It's not 100%, but at least it's playable and enjoyable. I've cautiously purchased Premium as well. Still some wrinkles to iron out, but it's closer to what it should have been from the beginning. Raising this to four stars.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2014 12:42 PM PST

Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)
Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)
Offered by Mohawk Trail
Price: $399.99
119 used & new from $187.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my XB1 purchase, November 23, 2013
Amazing console. It's delivered on everything I've read about it. Setup was smooth, however the updates to the games and installs were a bit slow. To be expected when a system first launches. Zero issues playing online. The kinect recognizes my voice commands flawlessly. It comes with a built in HDTV calibrating tool that helps you achieve the best picture possible on your TV.

Maxpedition 5-Inch Clip-On Phone Holster
Maxpedition 5-Inch Clip-On Phone Holster
Price: $19.51 - $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my 4S, February 26, 2012
After realizing that the metal clip for the belt was useless, I now simply thread my belt through the holster. This results in an extremely secure hold which feels better. It's not as bulky as I thought it would be. No hassle in releasing the plastic clip with one hand, just one pinch and the clip automatically lets go. My favorite holster I've ever used so far.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2013 11:56 AM PDT

splash Alpha II Napa Leather Case Holster with Belt Clip for Apple iPhone 4 4S (for use with Shell case)

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced flimsy garbage, January 21, 2012
Never once have I put this case through any kind of stress, and it breaks. I simply went to reach for my phone last night and the clip decided to come apart from the holster. No "accidental" force was applied to the case for this to happen. For almost $30, I expected to have something that would last me a little over a few months. I have provided a picture and should show up in the product gallery.
Comment Comment | Permalink