Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for R. Wills > Reviews

Browse

R. Wills' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Wills "rkwills" RSS Feed

The All Fired Up OMNIBUS Collection: Riveting Romantic Suspense (The All Fired UP Series Book 7)
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Really?, August 14, 2013
I really loved this series, but think it is really crappy to only make the ending available by buying the collection. I have already purchased the other books in the series and don't think I should have to buy them again just to get the ending. I was actually looking for the ending when I discovered the collection and that the epilogue was only available by purchasing the collection. I will not be purchasing any further books if Ms. Lee feels it necessary to leave you hanging as a marketing ploy. It's a shame, I think she is a very talented writer and enjoyed what I was able to read.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 4:35 PM PDT

Vans Unisex's VANS AUTHENTIC LO PRO SKATE SHOES 8.5 (BLACK/BLACK)
Vans Unisex's VANS AUTHENTIC LO PRO SKATE SHOES 8.5 (BLACK/BLACK)
Offered by shoezoo
Price: $38.15
13 used & new from $38.15

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't hold up well, October 3, 2012
My grandson was very excited when these came in. Unfortunately, one of the eyelets quickly pulled out and the material was frayed so bad a matching one couldn't be put back in. These are a little different style of vans than he normally wears but didn't hold up near as well as the other style.