Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Thomas > Reviews

Browse

Thomas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas RSS Feed

Um ... Mommy, I Think I Flushed My Brother Down The Toilet
Um ... Mommy, I Think I Flushed My Brother Down The Toilet
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Um ... Mommy, I Think I Flushed My Brother Down The Toilet, January 5, 2013
I think this book has great dialog for kids, and the illustrations are great too which really makes the book work. Even as an adult, I thought it was very cute.

The Blood Pressure Cure: 8 Weeks to Lower Blood Pressure without Prescription Drugs
by Robert E. Kowalski
Price: $13.41
168 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars The Blood Pressure Cure, April 15, 2009
I found that this book had a lot of good information. I have high blood pressure and tried just one of the recommendations, grape seed extract and this did lower my BPH. Planning on trying a few more of what he recommends. Good book, it did help me.