Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
Profile for Carrie > Reviews

Browse

Carrie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carrie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dermorganic Leave-in Treatment with Argan Oil, 4 Ounce
Dermorganic Leave-in Treatment with Argan Oil, 4 Ounce
Offered by SAZA. INC
Price: $11.29
57 used & new from $11.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Silicones and sulfates, OH MY!, March 13, 2015
Silcones!! Here is the problem with the first two ingredients: they arent water soluble. That means you need a SULFATE to get them out (or get BUILDUP). If I'm not mistaking, Dermorganics' shampoo is sulfate-free? That means you have to use a drying sulfate rich shampoo of another brand. Defeats the purpose of organic friendly. RUN.

My Little Pony, Daring Pony Story Set [Daring Do Dazzle, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbowfied Rainbow Dash]
Price: $44.44
16 used & new from $20.66

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 5, 2014
Great set! On daughter's wish list and $5 clearance at TRU!

LEGO Fusion Set #21204 Town Master
LEGO Fusion Set #21204 Town Master
Offered by SenecaHills
Price: $64.95
12 used & new from $21.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 26, 2014
Know what digital device works before buying! OH... TRU is only 34.99!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2014 10:34 PM PST

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
87 used & new from $51.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Cord, Leaky, January 5, 2014
I opted for this over the cordless one, initially. We don't have a large sink counter, for starters, so I wasn't pleased with how much space this took. I found a nice little home for it, though, plugged it in, filled it up, and then had to move it REALLY close as the cord to the wand is VERY short. I had to bend over towards it in order for it to reach to me. It was a huge inconvenience.

I liked the different power settings, however, and the amount of water it does hold. For whatever reason, the PAUSE option did not function in the way I thought it would. I was expecting the water stream to actually stop completely, but it didn't...there was still a STREAM (not a trickle).

I returned this and did opt for the cordless. MUCH better :)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Mass Produced, cheaper item, July 9, 2013
Firstly, I did not pay $20 for this as the price is showing now. I think I paid like $15. IMO, I would not pay anymore than that. It reminds me of those vendors you see at flea markets or fairs (the types where you see mass bags, luggage, etc in one tent and then a few rows over there is another vendor with the same stuff...and another a few rows down...). This is not something you would find at Best Buy. *MAYBE* Walmart for cheaper, but not a higher end store.

The bag is black. The handles and shoulder strap are brown. I thought that was weird, but considering it's probably one of those mass made cheaply produced items, it explains it.

The inside isn't terribly cushy and you can feel the how the inside liner is thin, but I do like the fact that the inside is separated into two areas and also how there is a large enough outside pocket for cords, etc (which was the selling point for me).

I only take my Mac a few times a year so this bag will be ok for my purposes, but if you are one to use it frequently, it may be worth your while to invest in something better made without the two tone straps.

AVEDA by Aveda SCALP BENEFITS BALANCING SHAMPOO WITH BURDOCK ROOT 8.5 OZ for Unisex
Offered by Beautogen
Price: $24.32
18 used & new from $19.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Overrated Brand, December 2, 2012
Being a Curly Girl, I've been free of sulfates and silicones for 5 years. Many Aveda products have both.

My daughter has straight hair and has developed very fine flakes in parts of her scalp. Beautician that cuts her hair recommended this.

Because I also seemed to develop some of it (Celiac issues), I thought I'd give it a whirl once.

Not only did it NOT do a thing for my 8yo, but it made my head worse! I ended up with bumpy patches, itchiness, and larger flakes! Ugh!

It didn't seem to be very concentrated, either, and I found I had to use more than what I would expect for Aveda. Even their "Curly" products are full of sulfates and silicones which is very drying:(

I get better results rinsing with a mixture if apple cider vinegar and warm water (1:3). At least THAT is pure and not full of nasties. It also really helps the ph... Hair is soft and literally squeaky after!

Save your money. Apple Cider Vinegar and/or the "blue" shampo is cheaper and more effective!

Cra-Z-Art Softee Dough Angry Birds Space 3D Character Maker Playset(Age: 4 - 6 years)

4.0 out of 5 stars Softee ANGRY BIRDS!!!, November 10, 2012
I came across this product in Toys R Us and was stoked to find it as my kids are completely into Angry Birds right now. Probably important to note: here it is 8 times that of the above mentioned store;)

Forecast Now
Forecast Now
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened!?!, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Forecast Now (App)
I used this app on iPhone (missing from app store now) for the radar option as it appears to be NWS'. As of last weekend, nothing is available on the app. No radar, no forecast, etc. is there! Ugh!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars SUPER fit!! Shows fingerprints EASILY., June 5, 2012
I decided on this cover due to the first review. It came quickly (shipped via Amazon) and was wrapped in plastic (like a shrink wrap type). At first I was concerned because I didn't see instructions with it, but after looking at it, though, I realized this is pretty common sense on how it goes on. The bottom is even "cut out" for all the right plugs, lights, etc.

The laptop (Macbook Pro late 2011 aluminum 13") doesn't move around in the case AT ALL (at least for me, thus far) which is what I was hoping. No sliding around on my lap, either! There are 4 little nubby things on each corner on the bottom to help prevent sliding on a surface, as well.

Now..after using this for a few weeks, I need to add a few things. This cover DOES show marks VERY easily (fingerprints, etc). In fact, it makes them look almost like transparent "oily" marks. VERY unsightly and I am finding myself continuously having to clean it.

But, with that being said, it does do it's job on keeping scratches off of the Mac. Better marks on the cover than the Mac!

My Little Pony Ponyville Ferris Wheel Playset
My Little Pony Ponyville Ferris Wheel Playset
4 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even my 4 year old SON love it!! :), September 20, 2011
My 7 year old is really into My Little Pony right now and received this as a birthday gift. SHE LOVES IT! My 4 year SON is even into it and they fight over who is going to play with it!

I was actually pretty amazed at the quality of it as it runs rather smoothly when moving around and not "jerky". Yes, the volume may be a tad high, but it's not an annoying sound like other "noisy" toys and since this keeps the kids occupied for a good length of time, I can tolerate it:)

No regrets here purchasing it! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3