Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Deeyar > Reviews

Browse

Deeyar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 159

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deeyar RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Marvin Gaye: The Master (1961-1984)
Marvin Gaye: The Master (1961-1984)
37 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvin Gaye: The Master!, August 23, 2005
Marvin Gaye has got to be my favorite artist. His music is sexy, passionate and just a joy to listen to. If you dont own any Marvin Gaye album and want only one Marvin set in your collection then this is the one to get.

Bruce Springsteen Greatest Hits
Bruce Springsteen Greatest Hits
Offered by B68 Solutions Limited
Price: $6.65
486 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect collection.., August 20, 2005
Bruce Springsteen is my favorite Rock N Roll artist and this is his best greatest hits compilation. I recommend it.

The Temptations
The Temptations
DVD ~ Charles Malik Whitfield
51 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite movie, August 17, 2005
This review is from: The Temptations (DVD)
I dont know what else to say. This is a classic movie. I am a big Temptations fan and this is essential seeing for any Temptations fan.

Anthology: The Best of the Temptations
Anthology: The Best of the Temptations
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $19.26
79 used & new from $7.67

5.0 out of 5 stars I've got sunshine on a cloudy day!, August 17, 2005
The Temptations are my favorite band of all time. Their music is just fantastic. Even though I am only 17 but I love their music. I wish I was born when they were performing classics like "My Girl" "Since I lost my Baby" and the timeless ballad "My Imagination. Too bad this CD is out of print. This is definitly one of the best greatest hits collection amazon has on sale.

Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
139 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great follow up to the greatest rock album ever, August 17, 2005
Bruce Springsteen's follow up to his masterpiece, born to run is indeed one of his best albums. Masterpieces include "Badlands" "Adam raised a cane" "Darkness on the edge of town" and "Candy's room" are terrific. His best album? Probebly not but definitly a classic.

Magical Mystery Tour
Magical Mystery Tour
Offered by Carlsen Enterprises Inc.
Price: $17.41
235 used & new from $0.26

1.0 out of 5 stars I am tired of the beatles, August 17, 2005
This review is from: Magical Mystery Tour (Audio CD)
Everywhere I go, I hear how good the beatles were and I see them as nothing but a 60s version of the Backstreet boys.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2012 6:48 PM PST

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $16.94
1155 used & new from $0.82

3.0 out of 5 stars One for the Harry Potter fans, August 17, 2005
This is a rather good book with interesting character growth. But I won't recommend it for those who never read anything from Harry Potter.

American Idiot
American Idiot
Price: $5.99
389 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars A disgrace, August 17, 2005
This review is from: American Idiot (Audio CD)
Green Day and this album is a disgrace to the rock world. Buy some Rolling Stones records from the 70s and LISTEN TO some REAL rock music, Not this trash.

Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 2
DVD ~ Jackie Chan
Price: $4.99
490 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite movies ever, August 16, 2005
This review is from: Rush Hour 2 (DVD)
This is one of my favorite movies of all time! It has been ever since I seen the movie in 2002. The DVD is excellent with nice extras like how the movie was made. This is definitly better than the first excellent Rush Hour movie. A classic movie? Definitly.

20 All Time Greatest Hits!
20 All Time Greatest Hits!
Price: $7.99
167 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, August 16, 2005
James Brown is one of the greatest and most influential artists in music history so that only make it justifiable that he has a greatest hits collection of his best known meterial. Buy this collection learn how James Brown became the most sampled artist in history.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16