Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Rickenbacker_330 > Reviews

Browse

Rickenbacker_330's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rickenbacker_330 RSS Feed (Austin, Texas USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KAITIAN The Beach Boys Pet Sounds Men's O-Neck T-shirt ForestGreen Size XL
KAITIAN The Beach Boys Pet Sounds Men's O-Neck T-shirt ForestGreen Size XL
Offered by LaiWo Co.,Ltd
Price: $16.80
30 used & new from $9.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't It Be Nice if the colors were as pictured?, June 14, 2016
I'm very disappointed that the lettering is not nearly as bright as pictured...not true to the album cover at all. The green is exactly as pictured but "The Beach Boys" lettering is more of a dull gold, not yellow, and the "Pet Sounds" lettering is closer to gray than white. If the shirt had come directly from amazon I would've returned it, but since it came from China I'm not inclined to do whatever it might take to send it back (customs forms, etc). The quality of the fabric is very nice and the fit is perfect (with no trouble after a wash & dry) so it's not a total loss. Shipping took only 3 weeks so it arrived much sooner than expected. I can recommend this shirt, but only if you're prepared to accept the very dull colors of the letters.

Monoprice 109434 22-Inch by 9.5-Inch Multi Media Desktop Stand
Monoprice 109434 22-Inch by 9.5-Inch Multi Media Desktop Stand
Price: $27.25
14 used & new from $18.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My brother hasn't stopped thanking me..., April 14, 2016
I bought this for my brother after I saw him holding his tv remote high in the air to clear the soundbar which was blocking the remote's signal. We put it together in about one minute and it not only solved his remote problem, he also discovered that he liked having the tv sitting a few inches higher. This is a VERY sturdy, great-looking stand. Highly recommended.

[iRHINO] TM Side Way Leather Case Holster Cover Side Pouch with Belt Clip & Belt Loot for Apple Iphone 6 4.7 inch (fits the Phone with no case on / with skinny case)
Offered by rhino wireless
Price: $6.49
2 used & new from $6.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved it...until I didn't., April 4, 2016
It was perfect while it lasted. Not a snug fit for my iPhone 6 but that didn't bother me because it made it easier to quickly slip the phone out of the case. The case closed securely every time and it was comfortable to wear. Unfortunately today I found that one of the two belt loops was literally hanging by a thread, so after less than 4 months the case has become useless to me, and since I don't use my phone all that much, this case saw *very* light use. Since it's not an expensive item I suppose some people might be happy just replacing it every few months...it really *was* that good. But I'll be shopping for something more durable.

Luxury Hotel & Spa Towel 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton (Hand Towel  - Set of 6, Cocoa)
Luxury Hotel & Spa Towel 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton (Hand Towel - Set of 6, Cocoa)
Price: $23.97
4 used & new from $21.57

5.0 out of 5 stars I like 'em!, July 14, 2015
I wanted some hand towels that were good for both the kitchen and the bathroom. Based on what I read in the reviews I took a chance on these and they've turned out to be perfect. They wash and dry nicely (I use cold water) and they're soft and absorbent. They look nice, too. I should add that these towels are *not* thick and plush; they're actually pretty thin. But thick and plush is what I look for in a bath towel, not a hand towel, so I'm totally satisfied.

Stony-Edge No Assembly Folding Bookcase, 4 Shelves, Media Cabinet Storage Unit, for Home & Office, Quality Furniture. Natural Wood Color. 32" Wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars There oughta be a law, July 1, 2015
There oughta be a law that all shelves are as easily assembled as these. Actually "assembled" is the wrong word since there's no assembly whatsoever. You take it out of the box, lean it against the wall, drop the shelves into place, push it up against the wall...and you're done! Now I need to find some cd shelves that work this same way so I can get hundreds of cds off the floor just like I did a huge load of books today. What an *excellent* product! Nice looking, too.

The Late Show - Live 1978
The Late Show - Live 1978
Price: $13.99
36 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Andrew Gold playing live. What more do you really need to know?!, May 17, 2015
I'm only 3 songs into this but already I can say that it's a fantastic cd. Since Andrew's not around to give us any more great music, we can at least have the pleasure of adding this to our AG collections. The sound quality's great, it's truly like being there. What a wonderful surprise this cd was; I didn't even know it existed until a few days ago when a friend posted about it on facebook. If you love Andrew Gold's music as much as I do, this purchase is a no-brainer.

PPS-23BLK
PPS-23BLK
Offered by Vigilant Personal Protection Systems
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This sucker is LOUD ! ! !, May 17, 2015
Hope I never need it on my middle-of-the-night dog walks, but if I ever do it's gonna wake up the entire neighborhood.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2015 7:08 AM PDT

Survival Samurai All Performance Balaclava - Best Sports Mask Fits Under Helmet
Survival Samurai All Performance Balaclava - Best Sports Mask Fits Under Helmet

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing!, April 28, 2015
I wish I'd known about this product many winters ago, but better late than never. This past season it solved the winter problem of dog-walking with a frozen nose. It's comfortable, fits great and it stays in place. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2015 3:23 PM PDT

UV Stain Detective LED Blacklight for Detecting Cat, Dog & Rodent Urine
UV Stain Detective LED Blacklight for Detecting Cat, Dog & Rodent Urine
Offered by Vendite Macchina
Price: $19.79
3 used & new from $12.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no, look at my poor carpet!, March 15, 2015
This little light works perfectly. In fact, it works a little TOO well, because once I saw how many pet stains were in my carpet, in places throughout the house that I never even knew about, I actually wanted to rip out all the carpeting and get hardwood floors. But that's not this gadget's fault; it worked 100% as advertised. Buy one and be as depressed as I am right now.

Eastland Men's Triumph Slip-On, Taupe, 10 D US
Eastland Men's Triumph Slip-On, Taupe, 10 D US
Price: $33.31

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit., March 15, 2015
Extremely comfortable shoes I bought to wear around the house. Easy to step into and they give me the support I need. Love these!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4