Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School
Profile for W. Rice > Reviews

Browse

W. Rice's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Rice RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Wireless Charger, Spigen® [Wireless Charging Pad] 3 Coil Charger Premium Wireless/Qi Charging for Qi Enabled Phones Galaxy Note 7/Galaxy S7/Galaxy S7 Edge/Galaxy Note 5/Galaxy S6 Edge Plus/S6/S6 Edge
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 3 coil charger for my Galaxy S7, June 14, 2016
Great charger, works flawlessly with my fast charger block to provide power to my phone while I sleep. Not quite on par with the TYLT brand but close enough for the price. I did notice it will sometimes get stuff in a cycle constantly making light electrical noises. All it takes it a shift of the phone to fix.

Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum paddles and High Output Air Pump
Price: $99.99
27 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, buoyant kayak with plenty of room for two adults., June 14, 2016
Took this kayak out on the James River in VA, through several Class I and Class II rapids and it performed flawlessly. I much prefer this two person "yak" over the alternative green Challenger series made by Intex. This kayak seems much more sturdy, durable, and all around safer in rough waters. I did not have the skeg problems others have referenced even after hitting multiple rocks in the rapids. Additionally the skeg is much larger than that of the Challenger series.

My pump broke within five minutes, but I have a much better pump anyways so that was not a concern for me.

3-d Figural PUG Puppy Dog Pup 16 Oz Coffee Tea Mug Cup Hand Painted By Tag
3-d Figural PUG Puppy Dog Pup 16 Oz Coffee Tea Mug Cup Hand Painted By Tag
Offered by AGratefulHeart
Price: $15.59
6 used & new from $15.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of art, almost don't want to dirty it!, June 14, 2016
This mug is awesome! I got it as a gift for my roommate and it honestly looks like a piece of art. The pug's ears are 3 dimensional and the handle looks like a tail. Perfect gift and came well wrapped and protected. It seems somewhat fragile so I would suggest handwashing only!

MoKo Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3 inch Tablet, BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $11.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought I was going to break my surface!, June 14, 2016
EDIT: According to the company I probably received a defective unit, however I decided on using a sleeve in the meantime anyways, so I will be returning this case.

This case terrified me. It was incredibly difficult to put on my surface, especially mounting the kickstand in the case to start. Now after using it my kickstand has a small wobble! Also once the top snaps in, good luck getting it off. The case hooks into the spot for your speakers and it is insanely hard to detach. Thankfully I was able to remove the case with no further damage and am on my way to return it immediately.

For what it is worth the case looked like it would protect your surface so long as you never take it off. I also did not like how it puts unnecessary stress on the kickstand every time you open it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 7:17 AM PDT

Mac Magic 4-qt. Pasta Pot
Mac Magic 4-qt. Pasta Pot
Offered by Wayne Rose Industries
Price: $17.29
29 used & new from $17.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, June 4, 2016
This review is from: Mac Magic 4-qt. Pasta Pot
The product looks good, but I can't use it since it came broken. I'm trying to submit a claim for replacement but cannot.

Overall the functionality of the rest of the pot looks ok .

CatEye Velo 9 Bicycle Computer CC-VL820 (Black)
CatEye Velo 9 Bicycle Computer CC-VL820 (Black)
Price: $27.46
46 used & new from $14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks new, non-functional., October 20, 2015
It came in the package and undamaged, but will not even turn on! What gives?

JLab Audio JBuds J6 High Fidelity Metal Ergonomic Earbuds Style Headphones, GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - Nero Black
Price: $22.52
5 used & new from $18.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, shoddy pouch, July 28, 2014
Great headphones, but the pouch quality is really inconsistent.

The first set I had which I lost the pouched had not shown any wear for over 2 years. Now I have a new set that started shedding its exterior layer and falling apart within 1 month!! Don't want to keep my headphones in a pouch that is shedding plastic.

Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep + Smart Guide Triaction 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush 1 Count

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Brush, a little overpriced, April 22, 2014
Brush is great, travel case is stellar. A little bit deceiving in that it tells you it comes with 1 replacement head, but that is the only head it comes with. Also, my roommate got the same exact brush but the handle of his is grey and mine is green. Oh and we both got different heads. A little suspicious but the brush does a great job overall.

Hanes Men's ComfortBlend® V-Neck Undershirt 3-Pack
Hanes Men's ComfortBlend® V-Neck Undershirt 3-Pack
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $14.91
7 used & new from $13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tees, April 22, 2014
Fantastic undershirts! Love the comfort and the lack of a tag. Also they are fairly light and don't make me sweat too much under a dress shirt.

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($450-$500)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($450-$500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $63.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre Service and a Non-repaired item (Reimbursed the second time around), December 10, 2012
I submitted a claim for my Asus tablet to be repaired and the beginning went off without a hitch, completely automated and had my shipping slip and my tablet mailed in within 1 day. Got confirmation that the tablet had been received by UPS and I was impressed with how easy it was to send it in. That is were the ease stopped however, I never received another update email after that. After over 10 business days since they had received my tablet at SquareTrade I decided to call in and get an update. All I got was "It is at the depot, I don't know what it's status is, I will email them". At that point I was ok with waiting a little longer and expected to be updated with an email (as the agent stated). No email received in the next week so I called again, this time the agent told me it had shipped already and should be at my doorstep within the day or the next. I called again later that day to mention the 5 business day guarantee and learned that my item had not in fact shipped! Luckily the third agent was very helpful and made sure it was shipping by the next business day.

Finally, two days later I receive my "repaired" tablet in the mail. I open it up, power it on and... the screen is atrocious. Significant water damage and other damage behind/inside the screen. Tablet is unusable. Called the next morning to ask for reimbursement or some sort of solution (it had been nearly a month at this time that I had not had my tablet). I was told to send it in AGAIN!!

When pressed for reimbursement as per their contract, they stated, "Sir only if the item is deemed unrepairable will we reimburse you, otherwise we will repair it and send it back."

Now I have to start the entire process over again and presumably it will be few weeks at least before my tablet is actually back in my hands (repaired? maybe).

Very frustrated with the service and the fact that you have to call multiple times to get someone willing to help.

EDIT: Updated my review from 2 to 4 stars because I will end up receiving reimbursement. Docked 1 star for it taking a million calls to get someone helpful.

After receiving no packing slip email to send the product back in for repair a second time, I called again today and got someone who was very helpful on the phone. Granted me the reimbursement right off the bat for my troubles and long wait. I do still have to send it in again but I'm fine with that as I actually received the shipping label this time.

Page: 1 | 2