Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for J. Steele > Reviews

Browse

J. Steele's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Steele RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Adorama Dedicated Lens Hood for Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L, 80-200mm f/2.8L Lenses (ES-79II)
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not secure to my Canon 80-200mm f/2.8L in reverse/storage position, October 16, 2015
I bought this for my older Canon 80-200mm f/2.8L "Magic Drainpipe" lens. Before the Adorama hood arrived, however, I found a used authentic Canon "EW-79" hood on eBay for a couple bucks less and bought that as well. So I have both now. The Canon hood and the Adorama hood compare favorably and both easily attach to, and remove from, the lens in the *normal usage* position. The Adorama hood is a bit deeper actually and I was inclined to use it over the Canon until I discovered ONE issue with the Adorama hood. As I mentioned, it attaches securely in the normal position, but when you attempt to put in on reversed as photographers frequently do with lens hoods before putting it back in their camera bag, the hood does NOT click into place. If you point the camera downward it will fall right off. The authentic Canon hood does not have that problem and snaps into place securely both in normal AND reversed position and will not fall off the lens when in the reverse/storage position. For this reason, I'm going to stick with the Canon hood. Even if I didn't already have the Canon hood, I'd be worried about using it. I have a Lowepro camera backpack. If I went ahead and put the Adorama hood over my lens in the reverse/storage position, as the backpack flexes the Adorama hood would shift position near the front of my lens and potentially pry the lens cap off which could result in damaging the front of the lens.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit. Not worth money saved., July 10, 2015
Do yourself a favor. These are cheap and made in China I suspect and the tolerances are not good. Very hard to attach BNC cables to. Have to push very hard. Some just wouldn't work at all. I ended up paying $5 each at a local electronics store recently to get good quality ones and it's worth it. Don't have to fight to get cable attached. Spend you money on better connectors. These were poor fitting and unreliable and I literally tossed them in the trash.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's too bad Amazon caves in to the political correct people like ..., June 23, 2015
Oh… so you're the same person going around tagging everything you can find with a confederate flag on it offensive? It's too bad Amazon caves in to the political correct people like you. I'm disgusted by that. You don't represent most people, but you go around commenting on everything you can find trying to give the impression that a large number of people feel the same way on the issue as you do. They don't.

Menotek Firewire Adapter 400 to 800 Adapter Black
Menotek Firewire Adapter 400 to 800 Adapter Black
3 used & new from $18.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Adapts my FW iSight camera, April 20, 2015
I bought this to adapt my older Firewire 400 iSight camera to work with my newer MacPro5,1's Firewire 800 port. It works fine. No problems using the camera with this adapter for FaceTime and other apps that use the camera. Thumbs up!

VideoSecu TV Wall Mount Articulating Arm Monitor Bracket for most 12"-24", some up to 27" LCD LED Plasma Flat Panel Screen TV with VESA 100/75mm ML10B 1E9
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $14.99
9 used & new from $10.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., April 20, 2015
It's not particularly fancy, but it does what it is supposed to and at a very good price. Works fine.

Canon Premium HTC-100  Standard to Mini HDMI cable (10 ft)
Canon Premium HTC-100 Standard to Mini HDMI cable (10 ft)
Offered by Cmple
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Very happy with it, April 20, 2015
Works great. Very happy with it.

Woods 2451 14/3 SJTOW Agricultural Extension Cord with 3-Outlet Power Block, Black
Price: $22.99
14 used & new from $19.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Very happy with it, April 20, 2015
Works great. Very happy with it!

Fotodiox Dedicated (Bayonet) Lens Hood, for Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 USM, II, II USM, III & III USM Lenses, Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS Lens as Canon ET-60
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $5.95
4 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my EF-S 55-250mm IS II lens perfectly!, April 20, 2015
Fits great. I purchased it for my EF-S 55-250mm IS II lens and I'm very happy with it!

C2G / Cables To Go 40030 75 OHM BNC Cable, Black (50 Feet)
C2G / Cables To Go 40030 75 OHM BNC Cable, Black (50 Feet)
Price: $12.97
53 used & new from $11.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money. Introduced ghosting/smearing., January 29, 2015
I bought two of these trying to save a buck. Last night was first night I tried using them in the course of my teleprompting business. The cables introduced ghosting/smearing that went away soon as I swapped with a better cable by Comprehensive. I threw both cables into a trash can at the venue that night. Junk.

PNY Elite Performance 64GB High Speed SDXC Class 10 UHS-I, U1 Up to 90MB/sec Flash Card - P-SDX64U1H-GE
Price: $22.99
77 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work very well in my Canon SL-1. ..., October 30, 2014
Seems to work very well in my Canon SL-1. A couple of times I got the "movie recording has stopped" error which made me think this card couldn't keep up with 1080p/30fps HD video, but it turns out you need to be sure to enable the "low level format" option when formatting the card. It makes a MAJOR difference in the write speed, and haven't had any problem with video since.

Page: 1 | 2