Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for Garbunkle > Reviews

Browse

Garbunkle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 143

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Garbunkle "The Garbuncle" RSS Feed (Indiana, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Battle Sky (The Battle Series, Book 4)
Battle Sky (The Battle Series, Book 4)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the whole series., August 1, 2016
I do like these books and have read all of them. They are great and for the most part remain Biblically sound. There is one or two things though that are not so sound. There will be no Rescue Rapture" before the End. Also, while our spirits will go to Heaven, once we get our glorified bodies we will live on the New Earth. I can't say beyond this as to whether or not we can visit Heaven or other things since the Bible doesn't go into a lot of details on what comes next.
In any case, I do love to read and these books have been a delightful distraction from the way things have been going worldwide as well as here in the USA. Even though they are not Scripture, they are fun to read. I gladly recommend them to all people.

Fortress Earth (Extinction Wars Book 4)
Fortress Earth (Extinction Wars Book 4)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., July 24, 2016
A great book in a great series from my favorite authour of current times. Vaughn Heppner smacks it out of the park again!

FALLEN (Descendants Saga Book 1)
FALLEN (Descendants Saga Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book and series., July 24, 2016
Really loved this book, the whole series was great and I can't wait to get into the follow up series RAGE! This author, a former pastor, writes a great book that honors God without being preachy. As a Christian myself I love that I can read a book without needing to skip a lot of sex and foul language. These books would make great family reading, for those with older kids. I think it is great to find such a great author AND to be able to read a lot of his work on KindleUnlimited for a basic fee rather than buying a lot of books that I won't likely read more than once. Of course, I may well buy this series and the follow up as I do often read books more than once if I like the author and James Somer is one of my faves.

Extinction Wars (4 Book Series)
Extinction Wars (4 Book Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great series from a great author., July 24, 2016
I love all of the books Vaughn Heppner writes. They are well written with good character development and zero vile words. Not sure why so many writers think that filing their character's mouths with profanity makes them more colorful, like in real life it just makes them seem dumb. Heppner though knows this and also will always honor the Creator God so that there is no misunderstanding why good wins.
This whole series was great and I read it from start to finish in a couple of days since that is about all I can do as a disabled person. I loved the flow of these books and found them great. I went ahead and re-read the previous four books when this new one came out just because I though the series worth the time. Sure, I remembered much but you always catch a few things you missed the first time through so it was great being back in that "universe" again with my old familiar friends as they dashed off to save mankind one more time.
Folks, you will love these books if you are a fan of SciFi and you can even let you older children read them without fear. Vaughn Heppner is easily my favorite author of the current generation of SciFi writers and I know he will be yours too if you give him the chance.

Revelation: The Fuel Project Guide
Revelation: The Fuel Project Guide
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am ready, July 4, 2016
I once believed in the rescue rapture but the more I read my Bible the less I saw it. I no longer believe this is so nor do I think I will somehow be taken to Heaven magically because I am a Jesus Follower. Fellow Christians, you need to read this or watch the DVD or, if you are short on funds watch the series on this on YOUTUBE. Look for the Fuel Project on YouTube and you can see it there. I bought the e-book because I also wanted to keep this message going strong and I will also be giving to the people who bring this to you.

Never Fear! Look UP! Your Redemption draws nigh, will YOU be with us or against us?

The Nephilim Tree (Part 1)
The Nephilim Tree (Part 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 2, 2016
it's an OK book. I liked reading it. I hope it gets better in the next books.

Templar Wars: The Nephilim Conflict (Book one 1)
Templar Wars: The Nephilim Conflict (Book one 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, July 2, 2016
I wish this would have been longer. It is a good story. Could have been better proofread, yes I am volunteering. Otherwise this was a really good story based in solid Catholic belief. While I am a Protestant, non-denominal, this was a very enjoyable story with a good story line and decent character development. Read it in less than an hour and currently reading the next though in more than an hour due to the need to light fireworks in between.
I like the fact that there are no coarse words, I hate to read a good story that is filled with the words that make me sick. No worries on that here. This and the next are safe for all ages in my opinion. It does stray from Biblical Truth in that it appear Man can start Armageddon, that isn't so. Otherwise it reads a lot like an old tabletop, miniature game I once played called Warhammer 40K. Right down to the purity seals on the Space Marine armor. It's a really good story though and I recommend it heartily to all.

The Book of Nephilim
The Book of Nephilim
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Guy thinks he's Enoch, July 1, 2016
What a loud of pure unadulterated nonsense. This book is an attempt to rewrite the Genesis and it fails miserably. Not one word is worth reading, I wasn't able to finish it and it wasn't very long. Who does this Jonathan Isenberg think he is? Enoch? More like a person thinking he knows the mind of God without ever really doing more than puff himself up with pride. Not even worth a free read in KindleUnlimited.

Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade, 17 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade, 17 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Price: $12.00
8 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nom Nom Nom, Yummy in my tummy!, June 27, 2016
yummy stuff and great on a hot day. I do wish I could find just plain Limeade made like this stuff but until then this is fine.

Invasion: China (Invasion America Book 5)
Invasion: China (Invasion America Book 5)
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 27, 2016
I love this author and love what he writes. This is one of those books that I find pretty telling and maybe a bit prophetic. The whole series is about an America that is no longer a superpower. China calls in its debt, that is surely coming, and invades as a new ice age makes the world hunger. Essentially this is pretty much the way Revelation lays things out in the Bible and is likely where Mr. Heppner got the inspiration for the books. One of the things I most like about Heppner is his willingness to honor the Creator and also his lack of foul words. I hope lots of folks read this one and find it compelling enough to read their Bibles and come to the Lord.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15