Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for L. Ferri > Reviews

Browse

L. Ferri's Profile

Customer Reviews: 360

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Ferri "Lauren" RSS Feed (Scarsdale, New York, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bears in the Bath
Bears in the Bath
by Shirley Parenteau
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.59
58 used & new from $0.56

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought we were going to like this a lot more, July 26, 2016
This review is from: Bears in the Bath (Board book)
I thought we were going to like this a lot more. Granted it is a nice and cute story, but just reminded us a ton of the 5 little monkeys in the tub book. The same splish splosh splash kind of deal. Still cute, still a good story, but we were a bit disappointed.

Close Your Eyes
Close Your Eyes
by Kate Banks
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.91
74 used & new from $1.96

4.0 out of 5 stars This book has nice illustrations and a fair amount of text, July 26, 2016
This review is from: Close Your Eyes (Board book)
This book has nice illustrations and a fair amount of text. Our 18 month old likes to hear a bit of reading before snuggling in for bed and this is perfect for her with one other "short book." The illustrations are quite nice and it of course shows a wonderful mother-baby bond.

Carter's Baby Girls' "Leopard Kitten" Footed Pajamas - white/multi, 24 months
Carter's Baby Girls' "Leopard Kitten" Footed Pajamas - white/multi, 24 months
Offered by Online City Shopping USA
Price: $24.97
2 used & new from $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars We love these pajamas, June 28, 2016
We love these pajamas, they're soft, the fit is perfect and they are adorable. However, they are not leopard kittens--theyre dalmatians

OXO Good Grips 20-Piece LockTop Container Set with Green Lids
OXO Good Grips 20-Piece LockTop Container Set with Green Lids
Price: $49.95
12 used & new from $45.95

2.0 out of 5 stars ... had these for about a year and they were wonderful. They do not stain, June 28, 2016
I have had these for about a year and they were wonderful. They do not stain, but after such a short time a few of the containers stopped fitting the lids. I expected more from an OXO product.

Fisher-Price Elephant Clicker Pal
Fisher-Price Elephant Clicker Pal
Price: $9.99
19 used & new from $9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars this toy arrived with what looks like a gash mark in the side of it, June 7, 2016
My 18 month old has had this toy awhile and likes it, but it doesnt do much. Just the legs and head move back and forth and click. She gets disenchanted with it quite quickly.

Also, this toy arrived with what looks like a gash mark in the side of it. It didnt effect the toy at all and it wasnt sharp, but just there.

Art Naturals® Self Tanner Sunless Tanning Lotion Set w/ Mitt 8oz- Creates a Buildable Bronze & Golden Tan w/ Each Application - Instant Tint for All Skin Types, Light, Fair, Medium & Sensitive
Offered by Art Naturals
Price: $38.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The color is actually pretty nice, I did not like the smell at ..., June 7, 2016
The color is actually pretty nice, I did not like the smell at all though. I think I prefer the Jergens tanner because it is much more gradual and therefore doesnt show such stark lines if you started out pale

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review

KEEN Seacamp II CNX Sandal (Toddler), Purple Heart/Very Berry, 4 M US Toddler
KEEN Seacamp II CNX Sandal (Toddler), Purple Heart/Very Berry, 4 M US Toddler
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... got these for my 15 month old and we love them. She can wear them in the water, May 31, 2016
We got these for my 15 month old and we love them. She can wear them in the water, to daycare, out walking, in the house--anywhere. They do start to smell though, but I wonder if it is just my little girl's stinky feet (she gets it from her dad!). I do not think they have arch support, but I am not the one wearing them. She loves them though and is very comfortable in them. We just wash them when they smell and they hold up wonderfully.

Philips Avent My Sip-n-Click Cup, Pink/Purple, 12 Ounce
Philips Avent My Sip-n-Click Cup, Pink/Purple, 12 Ounce
Price: $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars My 15 month old loves the silicone sippy part of ..., May 31, 2016
My 15 month old loves the silicone sippy part of the avent cups and we have several of them. however, the one design flaw in this product is that the cap is attached to the bottle and when she flips the cap back to drink, it hits her in the face when she tilts the bottle up. I prefer the smaller sippy cups from Avent that have a fully detachable lid.

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion, Lavender and Vanilla, 18 Fluid Ounce
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion, Lavender and Vanilla, 18 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.07
11 used & new from $8.07

5.0 out of 5 stars some days are better than others, May 31, 2016
Started to use this in our bedtime routine when our 15 month old refused to go to bed. It really is calming I think, some days are better than others. We also use the lavender bath and a lavender spray in her crib. I prefer this to Johnsons without all the harsh cancer causing chemicals.

Burt's Bees Baby Baby Organic Short Sleeve Reverse Seam V Neck Tee, Cloud, 18 Months
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It is longer than other 18-24 month shirts we have but that is not a bad thing since she has quite a robust belly, May 31, 2016
I bought this shirt for my daughter, it is a little larger than I expected but really only slightly. It is longer than other 18-24 month shirts we have but that is not a bad thing since she has quite a robust belly. We like this shirt a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20