Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Remote Control Collar with Vibration and 6 Levels of Shock for Training Stubborn Insensitive Dogs

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I was hoping for, January 22, 2016
This product didn't work as well as I'd hoped. The collars are very large and hard for me to adjust to fit each of my dogs plus one remote didn't work at all. We have yet to get them to perform according to the directions. We decided to keep them and see if we could get them working the way we wanted but so far that hasn't happened.

YumEarth Organic Lollipops, 12.3 Ounce Bag
YumEarth Organic Lollipops, 12.3 Ounce Bag
Price: $9.26
16 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... diet and for so long he wasn't allowed treats like lollipops until I discovered YumEarth Organic, January 29, 2015
I keep my son on a dye free diet and for so long he wasn't allowed treats like lollipops until I discovered YumEarth Organic. The flavors are great and he loves them! Now I can offer treats to him as well as all the kids that come over and feel good about it! I even send them to school so the teachers can have a dye free treat to offer whenever they want! Definitely worth the price!

Maddie M Designs Stainless Steel 30mm Living Floating Charm Memory Locket Necklace Ball Chain 24.
Offered by ICYROSE COLLECTION
Price: $14.00
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER pleased with this purchase!, January 29, 2015
I purchased this locket to replace an Origami Owl locket my husband gave me that broke. So far, I'm definitely as pleased with this item as I was the higher priced Origami Owl locket! It has slightly larger stones, which I really like, but otherwise it's identical. Just at a better price! I will definitely be looking at other items by Maddie M Designs since I have been so pleased with this piece!

InvisibleShield EXTREME for Samsung Galaxy S3-Case Friendly,Screen
InvisibleShield EXTREME for Samsung Galaxy S3-Case Friendly,Screen
2 used & new from $7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars This shield is AWESOME for the Galaxy 3 if you have the LifeProof ..., January 28, 2015
This shield is AWESOME for the Galaxy 3 if you have the LifeProof case! I had the hardest time finding a scratch cover to fit with that case and not only does this one fit perfectly but it's harder than the regular films you can buy at Walmart, Target or wherever. It's a bit more expensive but worth the price difference!

Rolling Backpack - Thomas the Tank - No.1 Blue Engine Large School Bag
Rolling Backpack - Thomas the Tank - No.1 Blue Engine Large School Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!, August 21, 2014
I was skeptical when I ordered this book bag after the reviews I've read on other similar items. It came in perfect time to check it out and I was very pleased with what I found. It's made sturdy and my son LOVES Thomas as well as rolling back packs because he's small for his age and full size back packs are sometimes hard for him to carry when they're full. I am pretty picky and even I am satisfied with this purchase 100%

Lunch Bag - Thomas the Tank - No.1 Blue Engine
Lunch Bag - Thomas the Tank - No.1 Blue Engine

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, August 21, 2014
Very pleased with the quality for the price. I shopped locally at different stores looking for an insulated lunch bag for my son and NOTHING I found at any of the stores around here compared to the quality. My son takes his lunch every day so we need one that will last and this one is super nice. In addition, my son is a Thomas fanatic so he LOVES it! Definitely worth the price for quality!

Opi Nail Envy Original Nail Strengthener -Lot of 2
Opi Nail Envy Original Nail Strengthener -Lot of 2
Offered by Safe Sellers
Price: $14.93
11 used & new from $14.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that does exactly what it says!, June 18, 2014
I purchased this product after an extensive online search for something to harden my nails and stop them from splitting and peeling. Reviews of OPI Nail Strengthener were all really positive so I thought I'd give it a try! This is by far the best nail product I've ever bought. My nails are longer and healthier than they've ever been! They don't peel or bend backwards and I even have to trim them down they grow so long! I don't always follow the directions exactly, skipping a coat here and there and even still, they are really growing and healthier than they've ever been! I strongly recommend this product to any and everyone looking for healthier nice looking nails without spending loads in a salon!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price!, April 2, 2014
GREAT value for the price! On my last phone, I just had a gel skin and I liked it ok but I LOVE this case so much more! It took some getting used to because it's a slightly different feel when you use side buttons and what not but my phone is protected, it's not bulky and the price was excellent! You even get extra screen covers!

Where's My Water?
Where's My Water?
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little complicated for small kids but a great thought provoking game!, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Where's My Water? (App)
This is a strategy game my 5 year old son wanted to try on his Nabi Tablet. As far as functionality, for a free game (to start with) it works exceptionally well. It does get a little complicated as you progress but it's a good tool for teaching strategy and forward thinking to younger kids. He does get quite frustrated at times, and some levels my husband and I have to play a time or two ourselves before he can advance but he very much enjoys it! Definitely worth adding if your kid is a gamer but be prepared to help them along the way!

The King of Clayfield
The King of Clayfield
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome story!, February 20, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story of uncertainty, zombies, and survival! Immediately downloaded the next installment after I was done reading this one! There are a few typos here and there and sometimes maybe a little wordy but not enough to interfere with the story which sucked me in from the first word! Definitely worth reading and when I downloaded it, it was free! What can be better than free!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4