Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for seacar > Reviews

Browse

seacar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

seacar RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
humangear HG0014 Capcap Water Bottle, Black/Gray
humangear HG0014 Capcap Water Bottle, Black/Gray
Offered by Great Outdoors Depot
Price: $6.94
11 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Nalgene water bottles! Love it!, August 6, 2014
This is an awesome cap. It fits perfectly on wide mouth Nalgene water bottles and it doesn't leak. This cap is perfect for taking your Nalgene on the go and having easy sipping. I was really hoping this cap would work out and I was not disappointed.

Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle (Pink Bloom, 1 - Quart)
Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle (Pink Bloom, 1 - Quart)
Price: $11.46
18 used & new from $9.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome water bottle!, August 6, 2014
This review is from: Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle (Sports)
This is a great water bottle. Nalgene water bottles are always good. I got the Humangear cap to go with it and it's awesome!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy, February 8, 2013
I love these socks. They are super comfy and great for slip on shoes like mary janes. I've had trouble in the past with other brands of socks like this because they would slip off my feet. These are great and they stay in place on my foot all day long.

Reed's Crystallized Ginger Candy, 3.5-Ounce Bag
Reed's Crystallized Ginger Candy, 3.5-Ounce Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Ginger Candy, February 8, 2013
I bought these for my husband because he loves ginger and he really liked them. Reed's is a really good brand and we like their other items as well.

Sencha Naturals Green Tea Mints Tube, Bombay Chai, 0.75-Ounce Tube
Sencha Naturals Green Tea Mints Tube, Bombay Chai, 0.75-Ounce Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty!, February 8, 2013
Very tasty mints. I really enjoyed them and have continued to buy them. The bombay chai flavor is my favorite but pink dragonfruit is also really good. They are a little pricy but I think they're worth it.

ORE International R672BK Six Foot Black Metal Coat Rack
ORE International R672BK Six Foot Black Metal Coat Rack
Price: $37.99
9 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and looks nice., January 1, 2013
Some of the other reviews I read made me nervous to buy this because they said it wasn't stable and it would fall over. I'm glad I bought it anyway because that is not the case at all. It has a heavy base and has never fallen over no matter how many coats and bags I pile on it. This is a great coat rack. It looks nice and the staggered hooks make it easy to hang multiple items.

Sencha Naturals Green Tea Mints, Bombay Chai, 1.2-Ounce Canister
Sencha Naturals Green Tea Mints, Bombay Chai, 1.2-Ounce Canister
Price: $6.54
5 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super tasty!, January 1, 2013
I bought these just to try them and now I'm addicted and I keep ordering them. I love how they taste!

Out of My Mind
Out of My Mind
by Sharon M. Draper
Price: $11.84
157 used & new from $0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, September 28, 2011
This review is from: Out of My Mind (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book so I ended up buying it for my sister. The story is really heart warming and the author's voice keeps you interested.

Transformers Alternators Subaru Impreza Ricochet
Transformers Alternators Subaru Impreza Ricochet
Offered by AlternativeDimensions
Price: $33.99
11 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, August 21, 2011
I bought this for my husband because he loves transformers and this car is the same as the car he owns. It even has the same rims that are on his car. So he loves it. Obviously we don't play with it though. So as a toy I'm not really sure how durable it is or anything.

Raw Energy: 124 Raw Food Recipes for Energy Bars, Smoothies, and Other Snacks to Supercharge Your Body
by Stephanie L. Tourles
Price: $12.23
133 used & new from $2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it from the library first and then had to buy it, May 22, 2011
I really love this recipe book. It has easy to make recipes that are delicious (especially for being raw). I first checked this book out from the library while my husband and I were going on a raw diet. We've since quit our raw diet but I bought this book and we continue to make food from it. We love the recipes in this book. They are great for energy filled snacks and breakfast smoothies that taste yummy.

Page: 1 | 2