Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for Esternamornezz > Reviews

Browse

Esternamornezz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Esternamornezz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting, like crack!, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
Mine craft is one of those few games that you can get free versions almost anywhere, but at some point, it will become one of the most expensive games you ever buy because you get it for darn near everythiing (played a free demo on xbox, bought it on xbox, bought it on pc, bought it on android(kindle) )

This game is a much smaller world than other versions you can get, then again, it is for an android based tablet instead of a more robust computer. I won't swear, but I think most everything is in here, at least in limited quantities. Though there is no eating (that I can tell) And this is, as far as I'm aware, the most portable version of the game. I'm still waiting for a 3DS/PSVita version, but doubt either of those systems could do it any better, with the exception of one thing,

control.

This game is not very touch screen friendly, at least, not on the original kindle fire that I play it on. Half the time it won't register both fingers at once, and even when it does, the controls seem rather slow and clunky. But then, you can play with it a bit to help out (shrink the dpad on the kindle screen in options, it helped me) or turn of monsters. But it never feels right.

That said, it's still a great game, and you can waste hours on it easily, if you sleep at night a day is roughly 10 minutes long, which breaks it up into nice sized chunks, perfect for a busride or break time at the office.

It's also only $7, but while there's not a free android version that I'm aware of, the game was so much fun for me, that I considered it well worth it, and it's now the most played game I have on kindle, even if I did have to buy it :P

Amlong CrystalClear Crystal Ball 150mm (6 in.) Including Wooden Stand
Amlong CrystalClear Crystal Ball 150mm (6 in.) Including Wooden Stand
Offered by Amlong Crystal
Price: $44.97
8 used & new from $34.78

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 4, 2014
Back when I was a kid, my mother had a crystal ball and I loved it. I think her ball was 2.5 to 3inches or so. It was still awesome to look through. Now I get a chance to pick one up for myself. I think she would have loved it.

I bought the 150 mm version, and what can I say? This thing is huge! It is perfectly round and provides a nice clear inverted fisheye image when you look through it. I can stair at it for hours. The ball is approximately 6 inches (while my caliper will open wide enough to measure it, the jaw isn't long enough too) and it weighs a lot, probably 20 or 25 pounds.

The seller says its made of reconstituted quartz, I'm not sure what that is, but this thing is solid, not hollow. I wouldn't drop it or anything, but I wouldn't worry about damaging it from normal handling. If you did drop it, it might break the floor lol.

It comes with a stand that looks nice enough. The stand is wood with felt feet and a felt cradle to keep from scuffling the ball. The stand has a kind of a neck that gives the appearance that it might be floating.

Shipping was awesome.despite being a third party seller, it arrived as quickly as any of my amazon prime stuff does. It came wrapped in bubble wrap inside a heavy gift box, which was in more bubble wrap sitting in a larger box of peanuts. The stand was wrapped in bubble wrap in the peanuts. Be sure to look for it when unpacking, the stand is in the outer box, not the inner gift box

Anyhow, great piece. If your looking for a large crystal ball for a great price, this is the one to get.

YOLO (Record Store Day 2013)
YOLO (Record Store Day 2013)
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YOLO by The Lonely Island., March 22, 2014
What Cain I say, its YOLO by the lonely Island. I'm a fan, disch as regular yolo on one side and a redone version on the other side. 45 rpm 7" vinyl disc for you record fans out there. If your a fan of vinyl 45's or of the Lonely Island, you need to add this single to your collection.

The Might Death Pop - Vinyl
The Might Death Pop - Vinyl
Price: $23.70
8 used & new from $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from ICP, March 18, 2014
Since the early 90's, ICP has been one of my favorites. Nobody else started out as good, stayed consistantly good, or had the longevity of this band. This is also one of the few bands I purchase whenever I can.

This albom I've actually purchased four times, three for the bonus cd's and of course the fourth for the vinyl. Yeah I know, "but you can just download it for free off the Internet" but I believe if you truly like an artist you should support it.

Anyhow, I bought the vinyl here as we don't have a local record store. What can I say? Minus the bonus cd's, this is 'The Mighty Death Pop' no more or less. If you don't care for vinyl, get the Cd. If you do like vinyl, then you get a dual disc gatefold with a lot of icp pics on the inside. The sound is incredible as always with vinyl, but it isn't quiet as loud as most modern records. To me that just makes it sound better but that's just a preferance.

Anyhow if your a fan of icp and vinyl this is a must have. Just know, this record doesn't come with a CD, or amazon's auto rip, and unless it fell out when I opened it, it doesn't have a code to download it either. If you want a CD or a MP3, you'll have to get that separate, or if you don't want a vinyl then the CD or MP3 may be the way to go.

Opteka BP-SC4000 Ultra Thin Solar Powered High Capacity (4000mAh) Backup Battery and Charger for Cell Phones, iPhone, iPod, and Most USB Powered Devices
Offered by 47th Street Photo.
Price: $19.95
20 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great self charging battery charger!, September 19, 2013
I purchased the opteka bp-s4000 solar battery as an option that I could use on those long trips where you might forget your charger or not have an available socket to plug one in.

I wasn't expecting much but this thing really delivers. You can charge it from your computer or any one of those other plug in chargers. I used a 2000 mah charger and this battery takes just under two hours to go from flat to full.

After I charged this battery I used it to charge several devices (recharging between tests)

First, I used the battery to charge my sansa mp3 player, probably the smallest battery powered device I have. The charger fully charged the player and only took off one bar. It could easily charge the player several more times.

Second I used it to charge my cellphone, an older 290c lg. No problem. It would charge that two times easily and probably a third time.

Third I charged a nintendo 3ds and it charged that fine but might not make it through a second charge.

Then I charged an older 1800 psp handheld and the opteka ran theft up to full too, but with one bar left would definately not charge that a second time. It might charge a newer psp with the smaller 1200 mAh battery twice though I couldn't find my 3k system so I wont comment there.

In fact the only device I tried that the opteka failed to fully charge from dead was my kindle fire. That charged to about half. The battery will still give you a few extra hours though and will charge while you use the fire. The opteka claims 1000 mah output but charged the fire at 2000 mah over just under two hours, the opteka got fairly hot too. I believe the opteka will basically put out power as fast as your device will take it. I don't think any current device charges faster than 2000 mah but if one did, I would not recommend using this device as it may get dangerously hot.

Anyhow. Now for charging. The opteka charges on any range of usb chargers. As I said earlier, it took just under two hours on a2000 mah charger.it charged onnmy old computer but took close to 8 hours and about 4 hours on my newer computer. After running the opteka completely down I tried to charge it by sun. I have a south facing window that gets about 6 hours of unobstructed sun a day this time a yearm I left it to charge checked it daily and it took about 6 days. I had forgotten that the window, despite being clear, blocks a lot of the Uv light that the solar cell uses to charge. I ran it down and tried again with the window open and the battery charged in just under 3days. I have no doubt that if you had 8 hours of sun you could charge fully in two days

The charger is well built but not sealed. I wouldn't leave it unattended outside if you didn't know what the weather was like because rain would likely kill it. It has a hole for a strap so you could wear it on a lanyard or attach it to a backpack so it can charge while you're on the move. There is a composite panel that takes up most of the face with four small led's and a silver button. Included with the package is a 3-12" springy cord and adapters for various devices including a ds., psp, ipod mini and micro usb plugs and a couple cell chargers for older phones. Of course the adapter plugs into a standard full size usb socket so you can use your own adapters or use the included plugs on your computer or other usb chargers. The unit has a mini socket to plug it into a charger to charge it when a fast charge is needed or the sun is hiding.

The instructions are nearly worthless, but the machine is pretty simple. Tap the button and it lights 0-4 led's. 0 being dead and more led's is more power. Plug it into a device and hold the button for 3 seconds and it will charge your devicen if you have power. Most devices will shut off once they are full but some never tell the charger they are full so it may run itself down charging a full device. Untill you know, watch it as it may need manuelly shut off on some devices. You manually shut it off the same way you turnnit on.

Over all I'm perfectly happy with mine. It does what its supposed to, charges itself and leaves me with power for most situations. It'll charge on your dash in a few days to a week depending on sun conditions. And unless you use a lot of power like constantly using a high drain large battery device it could keep you in power indefinitely. Its also cheaper than some non self charging devices from a few years back like the duracell 500 mah power pack, a nice device in its own right (I have both the 500 mah and the 2000 mah variant of those devices, which btw the opteka can also charge)

This is a great device and I highly recommend it to anyone with reasonable expectations. Use it to keep in touch and charge your music player and it will fill your needs nicely.

MCS  12.5-Inch by 12.5-Inch Record Album Display Frame  in Black Aluminum
MCS 12.5-Inch by 12.5-Inch Record Album Display Frame in Black Aluminum
Offered by Get Smart Products
Price: $13.95
3 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great inexpensive record frame., September 19, 2013
I purchased this frame as a gift to a friend to display an album I picked up for him.

The frame itself is minimalist, but for the purpose of displaying an album, that's a good thing. The panel is a couple of heavy plastic sheets you sandwich your albom in that gives you the ability to view the back of an album without the need to remove it from the frame.

The sheet is held in by several spring clips, turn the frame over, push a clip in a bit and it will come off. Remove the plastic panels, peel the protective layer off put one sheet back in, place your album then the second sheet. The frame is the same on all sides, there is a clip with a hang hole in it that determines the frames top, be sure to center that clip on the side you want to be the top. Then it's ready to hang.

The album I put in was a double though the frame is deep enough that you can put a triple or even a quadrant inside. The plastic panel is perfectly clear they have protective film to keep it scratch free. And the frame is surprisingly durable. I wouldn't worry about damaging it, there are even a few extra clips in case you loose one.

Personally I think its a great frame and a great price. You can buy several without breaking the bank. It looks good, wont detract from your display, and is durable enough to be handled if you want to. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a display for their favorite album.

Crosley CR4006A-TA 45 Platter Pack Holds Approx. 35 45-RPM Records (Tan)
Crosley CR4006A-TA 45 Platter Pack Holds Approx. 35 45-RPM Records (Tan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for your 45's, September 16, 2013
I purchased this case to house the few 45records I had at the time. I've since purchased a few more records. I don't know how many records will fit in this case but from the looks of what I currently have, I'd say it will easily hold at least 30.

The case itself is well built and the hardware is good, however the screws are a little short and are likely the cause of so many peoples problems. I've had no issues yet but I could see it being an issue with a full load or a lot of handling.

This case is quarter inch board with a nice leather like cover ok hinges a perfect Carry handle and a decent latch. As I. Said, the only real downside is the very short screws, but then there's not much material to attach them to.

The Crosley ca401-ta is an absolutely great case for your standard size 33's though this one doesn't quiet measure up. Still, for the $30 I paid, I'm perfectly happy with it and would still recommend it to anybody who wants a nice looking case for some 45's, just pick it up or move it by the case rather than the handle.

three little pigs / electric harley house 45 rpm single
three little pigs / electric harley house 45 rpm single
3 used & new from $12.44

5.0 out of 5 stars green jelly!, September 16, 2013
I love green jelly since I first heard them back in the early 90's. This is my most favorite song off the cereal killer album, 'three little pigs' When I saw it available in a vinyl single I just had to have it. The other side features 'electric harley house (of love)' which is great on its own and and a nice companion to this 45.

If you're into vinyl this is a great addition to your collection, and if you like green jelly, this is a must have.

Nyko Charge Base for 3DS
Nyko Charge Base for 3DS
Offered by J.F.J
Price: $39.90
75 used & new from $34.21

5.0 out of 5 stars great battery poor charger., September 12, 2013
I was one of the ones that was uber excited about the 3ds when it came out and bought my system day one (yes for its original $250 price tag) I love the system but as we all know, the battery life was always horrendous. Soon after I got the system I purchased this accessory for it ( for its then $30 price tag) the battery is great. It nearly doubles the 3ds battery life, even with 3d and wifi turned on you can expect to get 5+ hours out of the system, upwards of 7 with that turned off. Before you got 3-4.

The battery also adds a little thickness to your system which imo is a good thing, less hand cramping and the system still fits pretty much anywhere it would before. Its much more ergonomical and that itself is worth it, especially at today's price where a thickness adding case won't be any cheaper.

Only downside is the charger worked spotty at best, to not at all. The 3ds wont light up because you are charging the battery direct instead of through the 3ds's battery charger. The base however only fully charged the battery a few times, most of the time, it would light up red for a few minutes then turn green indicating fully charged. Even when the base did work it has enough lights to illuminate a small country. I guess its ok if you need a light though.

Anyhow, over two years later and I can say that this battery is the best accessory I purchased for the 3ds. The thickness it adds is great. Its nice not to have to charge the system so often, and it works perfectly with the 3ds's included charger. Just don't expect the dock to work. Mine has lost a bit of the rubber coating and taken a fey nicks over the years but I'm still happy with it and will buy another one when I need it. My 3ds goes everywhere with me and this product made that practical evev on overnight trips

Xbox LIVE 4000 Microsoft Points - Xbox 360 Digital Code
Xbox LIVE 4000 Microsoft Points - Xbox 360 Digital Code
Offered by BuyBuyEnjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars 4000 point Xbox live card., August 28, 2013
I purchased this card for use on xbox live. It is about ten dollars cheaper purchasing it through amazon than in a box store. Get a code instantly and you can use it to buy games, expansions or avitar items. I got it for the call of duty map pass. I'd recommend this to anyone needing points for something.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4