Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Kristine > Reviews

Browse

Kristine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristine RSS Feed

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 2, 2015
Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Amazing, different, exotic, unique. :)

Rockland Luggage 2 Piece Printed Luggage Set, New Black Dot, Medium
Rockland Luggage 2 Piece Printed Luggage Set, New Black Dot, Medium
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $26.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon, April 27, 2012
This item is exactly as described and arrived on time. My daughter loved it and it worked well for her recent trip to DC.

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 9)
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 9)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Was able to put it down..., March 30, 2011
Ok. I have to admit that I wasn't too excited about the Payne/Manny story to begin with, but I feel like I could have been if they would have been more present in the book. It had the feel of a side story the whole time including their end in the book. No mating ceremony? I also expected more ass kicking from Payne after the way she was described in LM. I thought that Payne and Manny were a good match but I don't think they had enough page time.

As for the bastards.....I'm still hot from that hotel scene. That seemed more the style I enjoy and expect from Ward. Excited to see where that goes in the next book.

As a total Quay fan I feel like they really had no progression in this book. Sad for me, but understandable given how they have treated each other. Hope Sax will not be hurt too bad while these two get their heads on right.

I love V/Jane/Butch and I am glad that so many things were resolved between them, but I can't help but feel like a novella would have been more appropriate so that Payne/Manny could have been more present in their own book. I would have like to have seen more brother time as well. Miss all the ribs and joking that goes with this group of guys.

Overall I will read this book again when the next comes out but I don't have the feeling of needing to reread it right away or anytime soon.