Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Bb > Reviews

Browse

Bb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bb RSS Feed

Julius-K9 Powerharness With Reflective Julius-K9 Labels, Size 3 Pink - Dog Harness - Custom labels available - soft yet very strong, renowned for the comfort and fit - easy on - no pull harness - 14 colors in 8 fully adjustable sizes for the perfect fit - widely used in Europe by K9 atheletes, service dogs, working dogs and security dogs - highly reflective piping for safety!
Offered by globaldogshop EU
Price: $54.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, April 23, 2013
The harness seems very strong and well made. My bullmastiff just started being aggressive and I was worried she would attack another dog and I wouldn't be able to get her collar but now I have a clear shot for the handle on her back :) plus she feels more secure wearing it verses her collar, so she hasnt been being aggressive. it's great!

Baby Einstein Around The World Discovery Center (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Baby Einstein Around The World Discovery Center (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces, December 26, 2011
When I tried to put this together for my niece on x-mas day, I realized it was missing the four bottom pieces. Also on the instructions it shows a giraffe but does not come with one, and it is for tall babies my niece is almost five months and cant touch the bottom even on the lowest setting. Besides that this is an OK toy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2012 8:39 AM PST

Tone Fitness Stability Ball, 55cm
Tone Fitness Stability Ball, 55cm
Price: $7.00
18 used & new from $1.16

4.0 out of 5 stars MUCH smaller then expected. But good strong ball!, August 30, 2011
The ball is much smaller then expected but is made of strong thick plastic and is a very pretty shade of bright pink.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2012 12:18 PM PDT

Schwinn A40 Elliptical Trainer (2011)
Schwinn A40 Elliptical Trainer (2011)
Offered by HOTCHU
Price: $399.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! Amazon does not stand behind product!, May 21, 2011
I am editing my review, 5.5 months into using this machine it stopped working, amazon will not send out a replacement nor will they refund me. DO NOT BUY FROM AMAZON! VERY upset and unhappy customer that was loyal. Not anymore!

I am a 22 year old small female, 5'4'' and 114lbs and I put this together my self in a little over an hour. Very simple! ( The hardest part was getting it out of the box, should have seen me on the floor both feet on the ends of the box trying to pull it out!) It weighs only a couple pounds less than me.

PRO's- Stable, not too space consuming, and a great workout.

CON's- Just for looks fan, barley puts any air out, Pulse grips are incorrect, and frame was a bit bent when received.

All in all I would buy this machine again for the price.

DO NOT BUY!!!