Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for S. Tucker > Reviews

Browse

S. Tucker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Tucker "stucker0530" RSS Feed (Reston, VA, USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Jinkoh Ranjatai Aloeswood Blend, November 19, 2008
I love this incense; it is the closest I have found to an old, discontinued favorite: Ji-Ji-Ko. However, an equally great pleasure has been with the seller: Tom's Incense. Every time I have ordered through him, my order has gotten here, much more quickly than promised and always with a great "sampler" pack. Thanks Tom!

Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
17 used & new from $159.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Squeezebox Duet, November 19, 2008
I am generally happy with the Duet when it works correctly. I have had two issues with it: 1.) It has gotten into a locked up mode where it was stuck "connecting to squeezebox"; I fixed it by unplugging / rebooting everything and 2.) the XM add-in does not work. Overall, the sound is great, especially with FLACs, and unlike some reviews I read, I have not had any trouble with delays on playback.

Yamaha RX-497 75 watt per channel Natural Sound AM/FM Stereo Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha RX-497, November 19, 2008
I am generally happy with this receiver. My only complaint is with the XM; however, that may be due to the antenna placements I have available. I would like to see an antenna aiming readout to help me best place my antenna.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2012 6:01 PM PST

Polk Audio RTI A1 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair, Cherry)
Polk Audio RTI A1 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair, Cherry)
Price: $309.97
13 used & new from $239.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Polk Audio RTI A1 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair, Cherry), November 19, 2008
I've owned these speakers for about a month now. I am very happy with the sound and the finish. The bass is a little thin, but no more so than any other bookshelf speaker this size. I think these are a good value.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 7:48 PM PST