Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for H. Harton > Reviews

Browse

H. Harton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Harton RSS Feed (Atlanta)

InnerGuide 2016 Planner, Jan-Dec Calendar with Journal, Goal & Life Coach Planner
Offered by InnerGuide Planners
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goal planner with reflections on the month., February 1, 2016
I love this planners layout! Wish it had a more sturdier cover and tabs for the months but its worth it

The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)
The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 18, 2015
Interesting plot.

The Memories of Frances X
The Memories of Frances X
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mental Break, November 14, 2012
Very interesting read, into the unstable mind of a man in the future. Writing style is unique and refreshingly different. I liked how the reader was entertained with glimpses of a volatile future that is perceived by the imprisoned character.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this moisturizer but hate the price., May 28, 2012
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used and I have used a lot of other products (Elizabeth Arden, Clinque, Neutrogena, Lancome and so on). Its super rich and makes my skin feel extremely luscious. I usually use it as a night cream and when I put it on the immediately soaks in. I can completely tell a difference of standard but still have a really tough time with spending 85 dollars on a cream. Though I will say Naturopathica online offers free shipping also but you usually get free samples (I believe three right now) and those samples can go a long way with the Cassis Cream 1/4 oz I used it for two weeks as a night time cream before running out. I definitively ration this stuff out!

The I Love Trader Joe's College Cookbook: 150 Cheap and Easy Gourmet Recipes
The I Love Trader Joe's College Cookbook: 150 Cheap and Easy Gourmet Recipes
by Andrea Lynn
Price: $14.24
97 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted!, January 10, 2012
This cookbook is just what I was looking for, with gorgeous pictures that accompany a lot of the entrees. There are a lot of simple recipes that just require microwaving and have uncomplicated instructions. As the title says this is a Trader Joe's cookbook so the recipes use items from Trader Joe's and it's great for people wanting to try out Trader Joe's products but not knowing how to combine them.

Village Naturals Therapy Restless Nights Mineral Bath Soak 20oz (1 Jar)
Village Naturals Therapy Restless Nights Mineral Bath Soak 20oz (1 Jar)
Offered by KMG Products
Price: $14.87
8 used & new from $14.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bath salts, December 27, 2010
I love these bath salts! The aromatic scent of lavendar is just the right strength while being very calming. I was worried about the salts leaving a slippery residue but I have yet to find any. I really enjoy the scent that wavers after the initial bath and fills my bathroom with the light flowery scent.

Devil Does Exist, The: VOL 01
Devil Does Exist, The: VOL 01
by Mitsuba Takanashi
39 used & new from $0.94

5.0 out of 5 stars New and Refreshing, May 22, 2005
I really enjoyed this manga due to the intersting story plot and out of the box characters. Though there is a good guy and a sweet crybaby girl they also have human traits of mistakes and anger. I loved the sort of punked feeling and rebellion through out the manga. Also one of the main characters actually has a different look each day which is a new concept for manga!
So the story starts off with a girl trying to confess her love to the the sweet boy she been eyeing but instead confess's it to the the wild and seductive new principals son. From there it gets crazy.