Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Ohiomom2 > Reviews

Browse

Ohiomom2's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ohiomom2 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
iRULU BabyPad Y1 7 Inch Android Tablet for Kids, with Games, Dual Cameras, Wi-Fi, Google Play Store, Children World, 1024*600 HD Resolution, 1GB RAM, 8GB Nand Flash (Blue)
Offered by iRULU
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $40.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, April 21, 2016
Doesn't support a lot of apps, not very easy to navigate. We bought this only for our 3&4 year olds to play ABCMouse. It didn't support the app. The apps it did support were fairly lame. So after several hours of frustration and research we downloaded acrobat and dolphin something or other and ABCMouse works now. It's ok as a very VERY basic learning tablet, which is what we needed for our little ones. Maybe two years and definitely upgrading to an iPad. You'll get what you pay for here, but I think worth the money for really young kids.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2016 12:03 AM PDT

Sensationail Gel Nail Polish (Juicy Sangria)
Sensationail Gel Nail Polish (Juicy Sangria)
Offered by Expresshop
Price: $4.76
18 used & new from $0.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for what you pay, November 30, 2015
The color is a bright fun red, and it lasted about 4 days before the chipping was noticeable enough to take it off. It did stay nice and bright on my toes. The color does seem to recede from my nail edges before I can get it under the light so I have to be pretty quick. Overall not bad for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, October 30, 2012
This top comes with obnoxious gold buttons down the front. The top is cute but the stitching. On one sleeve is already unraveling. I tire of clothes quickly so I shop cheap. So if you want something to last this is not it. But if you want something trendy to wear a few times this is a good fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!, October 30, 2012
This looks nothing like the picture! Its a tiny SHEER tissue paper material. Shoulder pads...need I say more?! I laughed out loud when I opened this because it was just so absurd. Save your money. You will regret this purchase!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2015 2:59 AM PDT

4.0 out of 5 stars cute with tights, October 30, 2012
But can not be a dress! I wore with a pair of black leggings and grey boots. Good weekend outfit!

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of compliments, October 30, 2012
Very cute with a pair of black pants. Got lots of compliments on this outfit. I got xs and it fit well. I'm 5'2" about 115. But be aware the material is a little cheap and scratchy. It looks like a nice dress shirt material but its not. Its a stretchy thin cotton. Otherwise would have given 5 stars.

Carter's Puppy & Stripes 2 Pc Cargo Pants Bodysuit Set (6 months)
Carter's Puppy & Stripes 2 Pc Cargo Pants Bodysuit Set (6 months)

4.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of what the shirt says, January 25, 2012
I love the little sweats that come with this outfit but be aware of what it says on the shirt: Daddy's Best Friend. I was a little disappointed when I opened it.

The First Years miPump Double Deluxe Electric Breast Pump (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Has held up surprisingly well, January 25, 2012
I didn't expect to get too much out of this pump since it was so cheap but I have gotten a ton of use out of it. I did just have milk back up into the tubing and the motor, but that was my own fault because I didn't flick the little door on the valve open before I started. I called and was helped right away, and everything is being replaced for free. The pump does come with a lot of parts, I only use the adapter and put my own little medela bottles on when I pump. I threw all the other extra parts away, they were just taking up space. I am a working mom and have used this to pump 5-6 times through the day for the last 2 months. I get anywhere from 4-7oz each time. I found the easiest way to clean everything is to get the Munchkin sterilizing bags. Rinse all your parts, put them in the bag and microwave for a few minutes.
The bag is definitely not stylish, it's kind of a cheap crunchy brown, but it definitely serves its purpose! I would recommend this to anyone not wanting to spend a fortune on a pump. I had a very expensive Medela with my first baby and this works just as well!

Rampage Women's Idaho Riding Boot,Brown,6 M US
Rampage Women's Idaho Riding Boot,Brown,6 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots for moms, January 25, 2012
I bought these to have a flat pair of boots to run around with my two little ones. They look very cute with skinny jeans/leggings and a sweater. They do look a little cheap (which they are) and wrinkle easy, but overall these are my new favorite boots!

Sofa / Couch Cover Slipcover 3 Pc. Set = Sofa + Loveseat + Chair Covers / Slipcovers 3 Pcs SET Stripe Jacquard Fabric - Burgundy color

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, January 25, 2012
I should have known better because it was so cheap, but the material is shiny and ribbed. It frays and leaves strings everywhere. I have taken it off and thrown it away.

Page: 1 | 2