Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Doctor Who LCD Projection Watch
Doctor Who LCD Projection Watch
Offered by Zerbert
Price: $27.95
4 used & new from $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, REALLY uncomfortable to wear., August 13, 2013
It really is a cool idea, and in a dark room the projections are very awesome, but it is the most uncomfortable thing I have ever had on my wrist!!! It digs in at the buckle AND at the lens portion and hits my wrist at some pretty tender spots. I don't wear it much, but I still have it around to play with. Maybe someone can come up with one that fits better... and maybe with less Daleks!

Doctor Who Tardis String Lights
Doctor Who Tardis String Lights
Offered by showtimesavvy
Price: $24.99
16 used & new from $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light set, August 13, 2013
Got these for my college graduation party and gave one set to a friend who was graduating with me. They looked GREAT and now I can't wait for Christmas so I can put them on my tree! :-D
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 5:57 PM PST

Doctor Who Season 7, Pt. 2
Doctor Who Season 7, Pt. 2
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What is Moffat up to now?, August 13, 2013
Great series, the second half of 7 was pretty impressive and Jenna Louise Coleman is brilliant as is Smith. But that last episode...? What is Moffat up to? I'm completely lost and I'm NOT happy that we have to wait SOOOOOO long for the next episode. Maybe I'm spoiled by US Television, but waiting months and months between episodes is frustrating. Hurry up November!!!

Doctor Who Postcards from Time and Space
Doctor Who Postcards from Time and Space
by None
Edition: Cards
34 used & new from $8.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 13, 2013
Bought these to use as give-aways and cards for all my friends, I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I can part with! I agree that there should have been more variety, more TENnant, Eccleston, and even classics, but it's still a cool set.

Hoosier Hill Farm Creamy Cheese Sauce powder, 1 lb
Hoosier Hill Farm Creamy Cheese Sauce powder, 1 lb
Offered by OnSale Express
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough, August 13, 2013
I've been desperately looking for a way to make decent cheese popcorn. So far, the packets from boxes of mac and cheese is the best, but this stuff is pretty good and cheaper than buying a bunch of pasta.

Top Shot Season 4
Top Shot Season 4
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great show, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Top Shot Season 4 (Amazon Video)
I am NOT a fan of reality TV or educational programming or game shows, but TOP SHOT is awesome! It's a great show with some cool weapons, and some really good shooters. Can't wait for season 5 all-stars.

The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Where it all started, March 14, 2013
Holmes is everywhere these days. Right this minute there are at least 2 TV series and a movie based on the character and countless references to him in other shows and movie. This is the original. Read it and see how you think the modern adaptations compare.

Major League
Major League
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball and comedy, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Major League (Amazon Video)
Good baseball movie and pretty darn funny. This one was when Charlie Sheen was worth watching for his ability instead of for his stupidity.

Doctor Who Season 2
Doctor Who Season 2
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How could they possibly have made this series better than the 1st?, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Season 2 (Amazon Video)
I have no idea, but they did it! David Tennant is BRILLIANT! He may not be the best-looking actor in the world (so say many of my teen and twenties friends), but his talent and the character of the Doctor make him the sexiest! I think he's gorgeous! His interaction with Billie Piper is breathtaking and even though I despise chick-flicks and romance type stories, I think the love story between the Doctor and Rose is the most emotion-grabbing I have ever experienced. I hate to admit it, but I cried... more than once! and so did my hubby, and all our college aged friends!

Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1
Sarah Jane Adventures Season 1
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What can be better than Elisabeth Sladen doing what she was born to do?!, March 14, 2013
Sarah Jane Smith was the most popular Doctor Who companion of all time (in the classic series) and her character was beloved by fans around the world and spanning the generations. Giving her a spin-off aimed at a slightly younger audience was a stroke of genius! She is fabulous, funny, and friendly. Her gang of kids is excellent and they work well together to keep the story interesting. ANY Who fan would like this show, and it's a great way to introduce the younger ones, especially girls, to the world of Who.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4