Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for ladeda > Reviews

Browse

ladeda's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ladeda RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Blueray Blueberry Fruit Plant Seed 100 Stratisfied Berry Plant Seeds
Blueray Blueberry Fruit Plant Seed 100 Stratisfied Berry Plant Seeds
Offered by My Secret Gardens
Price: $5.59
3 used & new from $5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars put in freezer..and..., May 22, 2015
nothing came up. i guess it is better to get the plants themselves.

LG Rumor Touch LN510 Sprint Cell Phone (BLUE)
LG Rumor Touch LN510 Sprint Cell Phone (BLUE)
Offered by Mazel Wireless
11 used & new from $30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Okay, March 15, 2015
It's okay and will give you the $10 unlimited data for sprint phones. Unfortunately the only basic phones sprint sells do not have a full keyboard except for one phone and that one has very horrible keys on the keypad. The problems I've had with this phone are difficultly scrolling, pages do not appear correctly because of the format of the phone, and the phone automatically restarting when I try to check twitter. I cannot download the new social zone on it; I thought that might help with this issue. I also cannot set up my email on it using their email wizard, but I had this problem with the rant which was a bit better of a phone for my purposes but it has the issue of a loose battery connection unlike this phone. Other than that it works as expected for a basic phone of its age. It came in good condition.

J.L. Childress Cargo 'N Drinks Parent Tray, Black
J.L. Childress Cargo 'N Drinks Parent Tray, Black
Price: $7.75
18 used & new from $7.75

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but baby jogger not leave lot of room, October 10, 2014
it seems to be of good quality, however I have the baby jogger summit 360 and there isn't much room between the back of the stroller and the handlebars. maybe on another stroller there would be more room. otherwise it worked okay, just a bit squished.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars nice feel, October 10, 2014
I chose this rating because the fabric was very silky feeling and the workmanship was good. I did not choose excellent because the bra itself seemed more like a medium. I am a 34B so it is a little big. I think if i stitch the band smaller it will work out for the 'push up' part. But everything else was a small including the thong that goes along with it. The other issue I have is more of a personal one, so I think if you are young and have not had anything taxing on your bosoms than a small will probably be okay if you understand what I mean. It is very pretty and good stitching. And p.s. that may be the reason the model herself is not receiving as much as a boost though she is young, is because of the large room in the bra.(just a thought).

Zone Tech Car Smokeless Ash Tray Blue LED Cool Light Indicator Travel Auto Cigarette Odor Remover Smoke Diffuser
Offered by Comfort Wheels
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars led, June 25, 2014
led is nice. the can does seem to be a little cheap, but the bottom as some type of aluminum insert to keep it safe from the ashes I suppose.

Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite
DVD ~ Jon Heder
Price: $7.99
333 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Napoleon Dynamite (DVD)
A great movie you can watch with your kids! It is very clean. Well, Uncle is a little creepy but by today's standards it is clean.

Amish Grace
Amish Grace
DVD ~ Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Price: $4.99
58 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, but the cd had Douglass County Libraries on it..., November 6, 2013
This review is from: Amish Grace (DVD)
A good movie. Hopefully it was bought and not stolen from the library. It was in really good condition though.

Bslingerie Womens Boned Corset With Black Brocade & Matching Thong Purple Size: S
Offered by bslingerie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured on model, November 6, 2013
This product had hard plastic strips to give you the hour glass shape, but it is not cut around the bust at all very well. I understand why people referred to this as potential for a costume now. I did get a small, and it isn't bad because the material is made partly of spandex. My measurements are 34B, 27/28 waist. The hip measurement really doesn't matter because of the way it is cut high on the sides. I loosened it up so I could fit it, and the modesty flap is nice because it does cover up the skin in the back. The front clasps are a pain if it doesn't fit just right, and show a wee bit of skin, but that may be because I had to loosen it. The problem is that if you do not have perky chest it is hard to get it to accentuate them unless you do not want to breathe elsewhere. The top is a little loose, and doesn't have any type of support there really. It does give a nice hour glass shape around the waist though. I am thinking the best bet is to get a corset that can tighten in front, and that way you do not need any help getting it just right. It will probably be great for some folks, and not for others. It depends on the body type. I've never had a corset before so I couldn't say how it rates to others, but probably the more expensive you can get a better fit with. Yes, the thong is silly, it reminds me of a small triangular pot holder with odd elastic attached. There is no lace at the bottom. I will probably try to get it to work somehow. Maybe under a dress, not as lingerie so much.

Ka-Bar Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife
Ka-Bar Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife
Price: $80.30
101 used & new from $72.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knife, October 22, 2013
Used for batoning wood. Works well so far. Heavy. Truly a beast of a knife says the hubby. nice coating.

Bear Archery Youth Safetyglass Target Arrows (3 per card), 26-Inch
Bear Archery Youth Safetyglass Target Arrows (3 per card), 26-Inch
Price: $13.16
5 used & new from $13.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Average, October 22, 2013
These arrows are like they said not for hitting hard objects. So far they have stood up to my 12 year old son's use (two or three days). I think there could be slightly better arrows for the price, but I guess it is an average price. We have an arrow of a draw strength a pound or two less then the max, so make sure you double check that, and the maximum length, which we may just be in or an inch under. I think one of the fletches or whatever you call it may be coming off of one, but that is typical for what usually happens to my son's arrows. All in all, it is average deal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4