Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for Robin M. Miller > Reviews

Browse

Robin M. Miller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin M. Miller "Robin Marie" RSS Feed (Champaign, IL United States)

Cooler Master NotePal LapAir - Laptop Lap Desk with Pillow Cushion and Cooling Fan (R9-NBC-LPAR-GP)
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $30.55
52 used & new from $29.71

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this laptop desk, August 26, 2015
I love this laptop desk! I had ordered another type, that had legs so it stood up and thought it would be best. It had a place for my mouse and everything. But....it was not as well made as the stars it received indicated and the little plastic bits would snap. This one is perfect! It sits on my lap nicely, while watching TV and on the internet at the same time. It keeps my laptop cool, always. The only time I can hear the fan running is if there are not other sounds in the room. Otherwise, with music, TV, or conversation, you cannot hear it at all. I bought this laptop lap desk 3 months ago and it is still going strong with no issues at all! I HIGHLY recommend this one!

Range Kleen Hallmark Design Set of Four Burner Kovers, Poppies
Range Kleen Hallmark Design Set of Four Burner Kovers, Poppies
Offered by BigKitchen

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller Issue, July 24, 2014
This is a first for me. For whatever reason the package came to the twin city next to me, then was returned to the seller in Tampa. They seller let me know they could not reship and I would get a refund and have to re-order if I want this. I really wanted this for my daughter's new condo. The colors she is using is from a poppy palette (red, pale yellow, navy and green) and this would have been perfect for her kitchen. But since the seller does not seem to be able to fill out an address label correctly, I do not trust to try this again. I would give them zero stars had I the opportunity.

Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless RF Headphone, Black
Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless RF Headphone, Black
Price: $108.00
137 used & new from $33.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these headphones, March 31, 2014
I just love these. I've never used headphones with a TV before. I bought them for mainly one reason. Since my daughter and 5 year old grandson live with us, I wanted to be able to watch shows I enjoy without worrying that little ears are hearing things they shouldn't. And also, when that little guy is making a lot of noise while playing (or throwing a temper tantrum), I wanted to be able to hear the TV I watch in my bedroom without the distraction. I only started using them last night and they are awesome. I am re-watching a loved series and I hearing things I had not heard before. The sound is so crisp. The dialogue is more distinct, and the interesting background noises from the show add color I did not know was there before. Just recommended them to my father who is hard of hearing and uses closed captioning for everything. I am hoping he will now recover the joy he has lost from watching his favorite shows!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 11:12 AM PDT

DISH DISH211 4-Device Universal Remote
DISH DISH211 4-Device Universal Remote
Offered by dastore
Price: $14.45
71 used & new from $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 25, 2013
We moved into our new home in 2007. We've been using the remote for the TV2, which is in the master bedroom, since then, and it has been a pain from the beginning. I chalked it up to it being in a different room from the receiver. This was our first adventure into satellite vs. cable since we moved into the country. After holding the remote in strange spots, hand in the air, pointing in strange directions, and not always working, I thought, well, the price you pay. Finally, the remote we had quit working all together. I even thought maybe the battery needed changing, but it was a no go. After seeing what Dish wanted to charge for a remote vs. Amazaon, we bought this one. Man is it amazing!!!! This thing will change channels or bring up "my recordings" from under the quilt on my bed. I am not kidding. I wish I had bought this 6 years ago. Thanks again Amazon for confirming why I am a Prime Member and will continue to be!!!

159038 MyLux Designer Women/Girl Shoulder Bag
159038 MyLux Designer Women/Girl Shoulder Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this purse, July 4, 2012
I hate doing this but I have to write a bad review on this purse. I'm easy to please and this purse was so adorable when I got it. And it functioned as I needed. I mostly wanted something large enough for everything, including my Kindle for reading while on lunch, and a few hidden zipper areas for hiding private female essentials and this was perfect. I wasn't crazy about the fishy smell that didn't go away the 2 weeks I carried it. But only the person getting into the purse, me, noticed it, so I could live with it. What I couldn't live with was how the purse started falling apart within a few days. First the decorative strips of soft vinyl on the straps that unglued and unraveled. No matter how tightly I tried to wind them to re-glue, I couldn't get them right. Then the lining inside started tearing. If it had been along a seam, I would have sown it back myself. Well, it was the seam, but the middle of the fabric too, as though it was rotting. I gave up. I used it for just 2 weeks before replacing it with a new purse bought at Kohl's. I easily do 99% of my shopping online, but I will stick to the credo I went by before from now on. Never buy slacks or purses online!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2012 2:33 PM PDT

Dropwords
Dropwords
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Dropwords (App)
I had this on my Android phone and was so addicted. It is a cross between scrabble and word find to me. A very fun time waster. I looked for it when I first got my Kindle Fire, but they didn't have it available then. Finding it today was a treat. I highly recommend this one. Great fun!!!

Spare Products Screen Protector Film for Amazon Kindle Fire - (3 Pack) Clear
Spare Products Screen Protector Film for Amazon Kindle Fire - (3 Pack) Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, November 28, 2011
I have this brand for my phone so I knew it was a good screen protector. It is also excellent on my Kindle Fire. The cover is completely clear with NO distortion or blurring of the image. The touch and feel of the protector is very smooth. In fact, I do not find that it feels any different than the naked screen did before applying this to it. The fit is perfect and easy to apply. There is one tiny little bubble, but that is more a reflection of my poor skill at applying these things (should have waited on my daughter to get home) than the product at all. And because it is very tiny, it does not interfere with the image. I highly recommend this product for the Fire.