Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School
Profile for Catherine A. Kaufman > Reviews

Browse

Catherine A. Kau...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Catherine A. Kaufman "misskaufman" RSS Feed (Reno, NV USA)

Tosca Black Nylon Oversized Travel Tote Bag w/ Detachable Shoulder Strap
Tosca Black Nylon Oversized Travel Tote Bag w/ Detachable Shoulder Strap
Offered by Buy 2
Price: $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it as my travel bag for airplane trips!, June 15, 2012
I travel a lot for work and needed a large bag to hold me purse plus more. When I am working I have a traveling rolling briefcase that I put in the overhead compartment, but I also like to have a few things under the seat in front of me. This bags has plenty of extra room to keep the things I will need for the flight without having to get into the overhead compartment. I am very happy with this purchase. I also love the the longer strap to put over my shoulder.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2013 4:31 PM PDT

Tumi Voyageur Just In Case Shopper,Black,one size
Tumi Voyageur Just In Case Shopper,Black,one size

3.0 out of 5 stars Truly a Just in Case Bag, June 15, 2012
I didn't realize this was one of those super tiny and thin bags that is good to carry around in case you need a bag. I for some reason thought it was more of a sturdy bag. It came in a tiny pouch and was bunched up very small inside of it. I'm sure this bag would be great for someone else, but it didn't meet the needs of what I wanted.

Alex Toys Little Jumpers Trampoline
Alex Toys Little Jumpers Trampoline

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece always wants to bounce!, January 25, 2012
I got this for my niece for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. I put it together so it was finished when I brought it to her. I was surpised that it was just a thick string that you weave around the trampoline for "springs", but it seems to work just fine. It's low enough to the ground that she can get on and off herself very easily. I think it's perfect for a 1-2 year old.

Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box for all hair types
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box for all hair types
Offered by Atariel's
Price: $39.51
7 used & new from $29.35

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, September 3, 2009
This product really helps hair that has been styled a lot. Use it on damp hair before you blow dry and it helps protect your hair from the heat.

Breadman TR875 2-Pound Breadmaker, Stainless Steel
Breadman TR875 2-Pound Breadmaker, Stainless Steel
3 used & new from $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My first bread machine!, June 22, 2009
I read a lot of reviews before I purchased my first bread machine. I wanted one that was the most expensive, but also wasn't the cheapest. I am very satisfied with my machine. I read some reviews that it slide around on the counter. I have seen that just a little bit, but I do put a placemat underneath it everytime I bake.

The only thing I have found that the 1 1/2 lb. loaves bake better than the 2 lb. loaves. It seems everytime I do a 2 lb. loaf it isn't cooked all the way through. But that doesn't matter to me, because I usually only need the 1 1/2 lb. loaf anyway.

I have been baking tons since I got it and my office loves me for brining in fresh bread all the time.

Lastly, I bought the book "The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook" which is amazing. It is a must have!!!!

The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook: A Master Baker's 300 Favorite Recipes for Perfect-Every-Time Bread-From Every Kind of Machine
by Beth Hensperger
Price: $15.97
134 used & new from $5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't imagine not having this book!, June 22, 2009
I just bought my first bread machine (Breadman TR875). I read reviews saying that this is a great book. I can't agree more!!! I have been baking non-stop. I bring all my bread to my office to share (so I won't eat it all). So far, my favorite is the raisin bread and french bread. This book has such a variety of recipes. There is a recipe for honey butter in there that has been a huge hit at my office too!