Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Christopher Komuves > Reviews

Browse

Christopher Komu...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher Komuves RSS Feed (Chaplin, CT USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KUKPO Manual Kitchen Can Opener - High Quality Stainless Steel With Large Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Works better than it feels!, January 12, 2016
It looks nice from a distance, but when you pick it up and turn the handle, you realize the handle is plastic, and the mechanism has a really cheap feel and is not smooth at all. However, when I put it on a can, it really did cut through the lid like butter. It was the least effort I've ever had to use with a manual can opener. So, functionally, it's terrific, and it looks nice from far away. Sort of just wish they'd have gone with a smoother mechanism that didn't feel so cheap. Overall though, I'm quite happy with it.

Habor 16 LED Outdoor Solar Powered Lights Motion Sensor Lamp for Outdoor Garden
Habor 16 LED Outdoor Solar Powered Lights Motion Sensor Lamp for Outdoor Garden
Offered by StarTOP
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $15.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Specs are not correct!, December 28, 2015
The specifications of this product are bogus. It states that the LEDs consume 1 watt of energy yet output 320 lumens of light. Existing consumer LEDs don't go much above 100 lumens per watt, so this claim is probably at least 3X as much light output as this device is likely to have. There is no LED that you can buy that will output 320 lumens per watt--THIS LISTING IS FALSE.

Also, the claim that even this inflated number is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb is false. A 60-watt incandescent bulb ranges from 420 to 800 lumens (a typical cheap 40-watt bulb is ~290 lumens).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2016 8:37 AM PST

RADIUS Natural Biodegradable Silk Floss, 33 Yrd
RADIUS Natural Biodegradable Silk Floss, 33 Yrd
Offered by Express Health
Price: $3.07
46 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Outperforms regular floss, doesn't get caught in my dental work like regular floss, December 24, 2015
This stuff is great! I have some dental implants that are difficult to floss around. Regular floss tends to get caught in it and fray/get stuck. This stuff doesn't get caught, and it does a great job getting the plaque. Worth the little extra money to have something that performs this well.

Breville RM-BOV650XL Compact 4-Slice Smart Oven with Element IQ (Certified Refurbished)
5 used & new from $104.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, looks beautiful, but can't toast an english muffin!, December 24, 2015
It's a very nice-looking appliance, but even using the highest/darkest toaster setting, it can't toast a room temperature english muffin to a light brown (light to medium toasted) level. I tried this several times, and tried to figure out other work-arounds (using bagel setting doesn't work, as you really WANT both sides toasted in this case). It's possible that the unit I received was just defective, but I think it might actually just not be able to handle this task. Since the most common thing I would use it for is to toast an english muffin, and it can't do that, I wound up returning it. I purchased a Breville cast metal wide toaster (not oven), and it can easily toast an english muffin albeit slower than some other toasters.

iPhone 6s Plus Case, CellBee [Life Companion] Super Slim Hard Shell Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Apple iPhone 6s Plus /6 Plus
Offered by CellBee
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool Case, but breaks easily and doesn't protect well, December 24, 2015
Cool looking case, and I love and used the built-in stand feature. Unfortunately, the part of the case near the side buttons snapped off about a week after I bought it. It's VERY thin plastic there. Also, I used this with a glass screen protector, and after a few weeks, the edges of the glass screen protector are chipped, because this case doesn't wrap around the edges of the phone to provide protection to the front glass.

I really want to like this, and maybe it would be good for someone who doesn't need a lot of protection for their phone, but it doesn't do nearly as good a job at protecting my phone as any of my previous iPhone cases on older models.

Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Wasabi Ginger, 8 Ounce
Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Wasabi Ginger, 8 Ounce
Price: $3.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right amount of heat, flavor is addictive, September 9, 2015
I love the flavor of these chips! Ginger and horseradish make it a tangy snack with just a bit of nice heat. These are quite addictive though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2015 9:58 AM PDT

Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Orange Blast Trace Minerals 7.4g 32 Packet
Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Orange Blast Trace Minerals 7.4g 32 Packet
Offered by Drakes Discounts
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $12.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Use when I work outside in the sun and heat, September 9, 2015
These things are great. I use them when I work outside all day in the sun and heat. I sweat profusely, and generally drink a gallon of water or more during such a day. But sweating that much, I start to feel tired/weak after a while, which is from using up all my electrolytes. I hate the idea of drinking Gatorade, which is just a couple of salts plus artificial flavors and colors and lots of sugar. This stuff has just enough fructose added so that it covers the taste of the electrolyte salts--very little overall. So, now when I'm working and drinking water, I'll also drink a small glass of water with a packet of this added in when I start to feel weak, and I'm good for a bunch more hours. Sometimes I'll take a half packet in some water before going out to work outside, and then have some more when I need it later in the day. It's an excellent product.

Kicking Horse Coffee, Kick Ass, Whole Bean Coffee, 2.2 Pound
Kicking Horse Coffee, Kick Ass, Whole Bean Coffee, 2.2 Pound
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, burnt coffee beans, September 9, 2015
From all the tremendous reviews, I was expecting a fantastic coffee. What I got, however, was mediocre at best, and not a style I am a fan of. It has a similar over-roasted, burned flavor like Starbucks' dark-roasted coffee. I've found that I need to use about 1/3rd more of this coffee to make the same amount as I would with a medium-roast, and then I need to add in extra sugar to cover up the burnt/bitter flavor. To my palette, this is not a great coffee. I suppose if you like your coffee to have a burnt flavor, then you might like this.s

[Apple MFi Certified] TeckNet® 1.5M Apple Lightning to USB Cable,Lightning Sync & Charge USB Cable for for iPhone 6 / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / mini / mini2, iPad 4th generation, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation
Offered by Speedy.Store
Price: $5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, Recognized by iPhone., January 22, 2015
Works exactly like an Apple cable. No problems of any sort--iPhone 5S recognizes it fine, fit into USB and lightning plug on iPhone are perfect. The wire is *slightly* stiffer than the original Apple cable, but that's not a problem at all (in fact, it doesn't get tangled as easily which is a plus, but presumably harshly bending it would be slightly more damaging).

Corona Clipper WL-3351 Bypass Lopper
Corona Clipper WL-3351 Bypass Lopper
Offered by SIM Supply, Inc.
Price: $27.75
24 used & new from $27.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak Handle, November 24, 2014
I received this model from Corona as a warranty replacement for another lopper with a fiberglass handle that had failed. Within the first day of use, the handle snapped! The blade part seems decent but the handle is fundamentally flawed. The way the wood in the handle is split makes it very weak. Even before it split, I could feel it flex when I cut in a way that didn't seem right.
Comment Comment | Permalink