Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Joe Tedd > Reviews

Browse

Joe Tedd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joe Tedd RSS Feed (Long Island, N.Y.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Colorful Rainbow Flag - Gay And Lesbian Pride Men's V -neck T-Shirt Tee (XL, BLACK)
Offered by Tcombo Inc
Price: $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, nice value, June 7, 2016
Bought this for my son, he LOVES IT! Great Shirt, nice value, & arrived ahead of schedule.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sweet Home Collection Luxuriously High Thread Count Egyptian Quality 4 Piece Deep Pocket Bed Sheet Set, Queen, Light Blue
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sheets, arrived on time, March 26, 2016
Great Sheets, arrived on time, packed well, and they fit perfectly on my Queen size bed, the large/deep pockets for the fitted sheet fit really nice.
I didn't wash them before using them (was just too lazy) but having washed them once now since I started using them, I find no signs of any wear or tear or funkyness', I will probably buy another set of these sheets later during the summer. They don't irritate my skin, the color seems right on with what was advertised, and I would recommend these to someone who appreciated 1500 thread count sheets.. They're not for everyone, but for those who can feel the difference, these are worth the price.
`JT

Ohuhu Audio Microphone - Studio Recording Condenser Pro Microphone with Shock Mount Holder Clip
Offered by Ohuhu Direct
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I had an old Norelco cassette recorder with a hand held plastic mic that provided better frequency response than this device, March 26, 2016
**Update to original review: April 22nd, 2016 **

Although my original review reflected my opinion on the quality of the microphone itself, apparently upon reading my review, the very responsive and kind folks on the Ohuhu Customer Service Team reached out to me in a sincere manner to learn exactly what my issue was, and offer to right what I felt was wrong, it showed a level of customer satisfaction that is pretty uncommon in today's world.

Although I may not have been enthralled with the quality of the microphones' performance, when the folks at Ohuhu became aware of that, they reached out to me and tempered my expectations and disappointment by taking ownership of the situation and exceeding my expectations through their actions, demonstrating their integrity as a company, and ultimately ensuring a total customer satisfaction experience after the sale, which was appreciated and that I respect!

Kudos to Chloe from Ohuhu Customer Service Team, and everyone at Ohuhu Direct for providing a positive customer experience after the sale. I totally respect and admire a company like this that went above & beyond and did what very few companies now a days would do, to go that extra mile!

~JT

Other than the "cool factor" of this mic having the golden tone, it's a piece of junk, I had an old Norelco cassette recorder with a hand held plastic mic that provided better frequency response than this device, (and yes, I do have it hooked up to a phantom power supply, in fact - to a decent Joe Meek compressor & audio chain, & regardless of how I attempted to tweak things, it just sounds like garbage. I'll stick to my RE-20 & enjoy the sound that provides me for my purposes, as for this - it's a somewhat expensive paper-weight conversation piece, but if your looking for any kind of a quality mic, I'd say, look for something other than this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2016 1:47 AM PDT

Signstek 7W 7C FM Transmitter Mini Radio Stereo Station PLL LCD with Antenna *Fashion Black*
Offered by Global Cyber Mart
Price: $119.00
4 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoy this little hobby xmtr, March 26, 2016
Really enjoy this little hobby xmtr. I experienced no issues setting up the frequency & power adjustments, (thanks to the many reviews here to augment the rather skimpy & poorly written insert that came with the unit) but that aside, the sound it emits is very nice, and living in the somewhat populated urban environment I do, it's strength at low power is just enough to provide my apartment with the audio I bought this unit for, and I'm not concerned of receiving a visit from the funky cookie company about exceeding power requirements, even at high power, given the antenna, and height of where I am, I don't think I'd be sending a signal much further than maybe a 1/4 miles down the street & surrounding neighborhood, (on a clear frequency in my area) so all in all, for the price - very nice unit to have a little fun with.
~JT
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dockers Men's Refined No Wrinkles Khaki Straight Flat Front Pant, Black, 34x29
Dockers Men's Refined No Wrinkles Khaki Straight Flat Front Pant, Black, 34x29

4.0 out of 5 stars hope to get a good years use out of them, March 26, 2016
bought these for my partner, and he's enjoying them very much, wears them for work, and they launder well, hope to get a good years use out of them.

Mildew-Resistant Antibacterial Heavy-Duty Shower Curtain Liner -
72" x 72"
Mildew-Resistant Antibacterial Heavy-Duty Shower Curtain Liner - 72" x 72"
Offered by Perella's
Price: $18.95
6 used & new from $11.91

4.0 out of 5 stars packaged well and easy to replace my old one with, March 26, 2016
Shower liner arrived in new condition, packaged well and easy to replace my old one with. As all such plastic type liners, it has a smell to it, but that wasn't too bad, dissipated in an hour or so, and so far, for the past few weeks I've been using this new one, it works as well as one would expect a shower liner to work, it IS heavy duty, and ht does have the little magnets at the bottom of the liner to keep it snug fitting while showering without allowing water to escape onto the bathroom floor. I'm a satisfied customer, and for the price - I always say, you get what you pay for - and this shower liner was worth it.

Pureline Tongue Cleaner Scraper Oralcare Color Vary, Set of 3
Pureline Tongue Cleaner Scraper Oralcare Color Vary, Set of 3
Price: $13.93
4 used & new from $6.92

4.0 out of 5 stars As far as tongue cleaner/scrapers go, this one is ..., February 16, 2016
As far as tongue cleaner/scrapers go, this one is very decent, my partner was seeking this particular moden from Pureline, and thankfully, Amazon had it, we will be ordering again in a few months.

eHealthSource Big Digital LED Wall Clock with Circling LED second indicator - Round Shape / 10" Red LED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clock with a WOW Factor of 9!, October 5, 2015
Very happy with my purchase. I've not experienced any issues (yet at least, a month after plugging this in) with any bad LED's.
As for programming?.. E-Z-P-Z!.. Can't imagine anyone not being able to coordinate the three buttons to "set clock" then "hours" then "Minutes"
Everyone who's seen my new clocks has commented on how cool they are, and I'm likely to buy another one or two for other locations
in my home.

I only wish these could be automatically set to adjust for daylight savings time, that would be worth the extra price!

Metro Fulfillment House LED CLOCK
Metro Fulfillment House LED CLOCK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clock with a WOW Factor of 9!, October 5, 2015
in my home.

Ausdom M05 Bluetooth Over-Ear High Fidelity Headphones With Bluetooth V4.0+EDR and Apt-X (US Version)
Offered by OMBAR
Price: $68.58
5 used & new from $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend them to others who are looking for a cost ..., August 29, 2015
Bought these for my son & he absolutely enjoys these headphones, while he mostly uses the wire adapter to directly connect with his iPhone, he tells me the blue tooth feature came in handy a few times. I'd recommend them to others who are looking for a cost friendly, decent sounding set of headphones

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6