Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Koenig Atlas > Reviews

Browse

Koenig Atlas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Koenig Atlas RSS Feed (wy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better (And Cheaper) Than Blizzard's Own Shirts, July 16, 2016
I literally own this shirt in three colors. It's a clever design that I'm sure Blizzard wishes they had come up with to sell on their own site. The design is spot on, the shirt fits perfectly and looks great, and it's pretty high quality-- especially considering some of these shirts can be a bit cheap.

Fair warning: this shirt will REALLY smell when you get it. It will reek of vinegar. It must have something to do with how they press it. Several other shirts I've ordered through Amazon have smelled similarly. But like how someone else said, one wash will get it right out.

uni-ball Air Rollerball Pen, 3-Pack, Assorted Colors (1927595)
uni-ball Air Rollerball Pen, 3-Pack, Assorted Colors (1927595)
Offered by Laser Pro Company
Price: $8.88
9 used & new from $6.18

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Replacement for the $30 Fisher Space Pen, June 9, 2016
I grabbed a few of these pens during a severe back injury that had me bedbound and unable to sit-up. This is a good replacement if you don't want to spend $30+ on a Fisher pen. The quality isn't the same, but it's definitely worth the price. There is definitely a big difference between writing down and writing up. Writing down the ink is thick and more like a felt pen; writing up is much thinner, but with no breaks. The pen itself looks very sleek, as well, and has a neat pattern along it.

My only complaint is the big difference between writing up and writing down, but apparently mastering a pen to write upside down is a difficult thing, so I'm happy to have an affordable one that can get the job done.

Gaming Heads Fallout: Vault Boy 12" Plush
Gaming Heads Fallout: Vault Boy 12" Plush
Offered by ForTheLoveOfGame
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Here Than At Bethesda, March 31, 2016
As far as I can tell, this is the same thumbs-up Vault Boy plush you can get at the Bethesda store. It's the same price, but depending on who you order from here or if you have Amazon Prime the shipping is way cheaper.

He's a little smaller than I thought he would be, but he's also much more cute and soft. Plushies can sometimes be a little deformed or wonky looking, but he's pretty darn adorable.

He's not too poseable, but you can bend his legs and head a little.

Overall a pretty quality product. Worth the 20 dollars.

Vault Boy Fallout Rodeo WHITE Vinyl Car/Laptop/Window/Wall Decal
Vault Boy Fallout Rodeo WHITE Vinyl Car/Laptop/Window/Wall Decal
Offered by Decal Addiction, Inc.
Price: $3.48
7 used & new from $3.24

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a really cute sticker and I love seeing it every time I pull out my phone, February 21, 2016
I actually ordered several of these. The first one was a little too big for what I wanted to put it on, but the customer service was impeccable and I was able to message them back and forth to resize it correctly. I put this sticker on my phone case, and it's been on it for a few months now with no peeling issues. This is with it taking quite a beating, with me repeatedly pulling and putting it out and in my pocket. The other one is on my car and has put up with plenty of weather.

It can be a bit of a pain to get off of the wrapper and onto the product, however. You just need to go a little slower than some decals I've had in the past, and that's the only reason I didn't give it five stars. It's a really cute sticker and I love seeing it every time I pull out my phone.

ECO-FUSED Handmade Faux Leather Classic Book Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 S Iv I9500 also includes 1 Short Stylus and 1 Eco-Fused Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Encyclopedia/black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm an English teacher and this fit in perfect with my style, January 9, 2016
Over the holiday I dropped a bowl on my phone and shattered the LCD screen, so I was looking for a new case that covered the top but was nicer than a basic case. I'm an English teacher and this fit in perfect with my style. Coworkers compliment it all the time.

As far as quality, it's pretty durable. The case itself is a pretty thick leather material that's nice and soft, while the inside has a plastic/rubber snap in for the phone. My phone popped in pretty easily save for one corner, and for a moment I thought the phone wouldn't sit flush inside, but pressing firmly fixed that. The inside card holders are built sturdier than many wallet-style cases I've come across and it comfortably holds my license and two credit cards. Cash is a bit too thick, though, and if you have more than one or two bills it bulges up and doesn't lay flat. The The only issue I have is that the seams have kind of started to fray. It doesn't concern me too much, although I've only had it for a week or two, so we'll see if it holds up. That's the only reason I haven't given it a 5-star rating.

Overall, for the price and the style alone, this case is worth grabbing if you want decent protection for your phone, but mostly something that is aesthetically pleasing.

16g 5/16" Horseshoe Piercing Ring, Black Titanium IP Plated Over Surgical Steel, 3 mm Balls

1.0 out of 5 stars It just isn't made of a very good material and getting it in and out to clean ..., November 8, 2015
You get what you pay for. My lip ring ended up breaking and I needed a new one ASAP. No local piercers in town and Amazon was the only one who could have a piece here in two days. It arrived and immediately when I unscrewed the ball it came out with the screw in it on one side, and with the screw left inside on the other. It just isn't made of a very good material and getting it in and out to clean is a lot more annoying than a more expensive one.

I can't wait til I have enough money to buy a proper replacement. This will work in a pinch as it hasn't given me an infection or anything like that, but that's about all I'd trust it for.

Vbiger Military Half-finger Fingerless Tactical Airsoft Hunting Riding Cycling Gloves (Beige, S)
Offered by YoungKer
Price: $19.87
2 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I imagine these gloves would be perfect for hunting as well, November 8, 2015
I was looking for an affordable pair of fingerless gloves that would offer some protection for hiking up steep hills and protecting from severe cuts to my palms. I also needed something to protect my hands while riding my bike. These were the cheapest and sturdiest looking ones, and I absolutely adore them. There are two places to tighten or relax which means it can fit your hand just how you want it. There are also pads on the knuckles for extra support.

I imagine these gloves would be perfect for hunting as well.

ZANheadgear High Visibility Poly/Cotton Blend Bandanna (Orange, 22" x 22")
ZANheadgear High Visibility Poly/Cotton Blend Bandanna (Orange, 22" x 22")
Price: $5.80
3 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars After one wash though it became super soft and malleable and I love it, November 8, 2015
I bought this bandanna so that I wouldn't get shot when I go hiking and I'd have something to help protect my cheeks and neck. It was really stiff when I first took it out and I had a hard time working around it. After one wash though it became super soft and malleable and I love it. It's a nice bright color that keeps me safe while being comfortable around my neck and blocking the sun or wind out.

Flora Classique Strawberry Incense
Flora Classique Strawberry Incense
Offered by Chuck2good
Price: $6.19
3 used & new from $6.19

3.0 out of 5 stars I ended up buying more of these Flora Classique incense ..., November 8, 2015
I ended up buying more of these Flora Classique incense because all of the local brands I bought refused to burn properly, and I had a Frankincense set of these same ones that burned lovely. These ones didn't burn as well, I'm afraid. The first one I took out refused to burn at all, and the second burned out shortly after I put it in the incense burner. The third on finally seemed to start burning properly, although it didn't produce as much smoke as the Frankincense.

Long story short, the smell they have when they burn is fantastic-- that is, IF they burn.

Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Boot,Beeswax Leather,7 M US
Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Boot,Beeswax Leather,7 M US
Price: $67.99
6 used & new from $67.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They look fantastic in pretty much anything, November 8, 2015
These are some of the nicest shoes I have ever owned. They look fantastic in pretty much anything. Paired with a brown belt and brown hat with some offsetting colors in the middle and you look absolutely brilliant.

My only complaint is that where the heel comes up it can dig into your ankle when you first get them. I've had them long enough that the heel has worn out and become more pliable (along with the rest of the shoe), but even so you still need to wear socks that go past the boot in order to wear them comfortably for a few hours. It really isn't the most comfortable of shoes, and if I'm going to be out somewhere all day I'd rather wear my Sperry's or Columbia hiking boots, but if you're heading to the bar or on a date they'll do just fine all evening. Just don't tie the laces too tight or they'll really squeeze your ankle til it hurts.

Clarks makes a damn good shoe that looks nice too, and I plan to order more in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3