Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for Sharon > Reviews

Browse

Sharon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Saucony Women's Omni 14 Running Shoe, Blue/Black/Citron, 9 M US
Saucony Women's Omni 14 Running Shoe, Blue/Black/Citron, 9 M US
Price: $47.99
4 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those who have flat feet and their ankles and feet go inward when you walk and run., August 11, 2016
I bought these shoes for the support of my flat feel and to keep my foot from rolling inward, and they do exactly that.. It took about 10 minutes into my walk and you can feel the arch support and you ankle not rolling in, and if you are like me it takes a bit to get use to.. But after my 45 min walk I didn't even notice it anymore. I've been using these shoes for over a week now, and my ankle pain has decreased so much.. I'm very happy with my purchase

Top Fit Running Belt for Men + Women, Holds all IPhones + Accessories, Completely Comfortable Running Belt for Trail Running or Hiking. GUARANTEED Best Running Belt, Higher Quality Than Competitors. 30-Day Raving Customer Guarantee! From SNHNY
Offered by SNH NEW YORK
Price: $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect the runner and walker outside and wanting to protect your phone from the weather, August 11, 2016
Love this little running bag.. I run/ walk outside in Miami Beach and it can storm on you very quickly. So, I'm always worried about my phone getting wet. However this one has a rubber/plastic inside, and therefore you phone is safe.. It can hold my Samsung Galaxy 5, and a small set of keys, and even a credit card if need to be..

Tough Cookie's Women's Plain Burnout Tank Top 3 Pack Deal (Large, Black / White / Mint)
Offered by TOUGH COOKIE
Price: $30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars small and had to wear two of them, as they were see threw, August 11, 2016
These were nice and thin, which I needed for my trip to Key West.. However they were tight and I bought a size bigger then I normally wear.. However I was able to wear them on my trip.. However I had to double layer them, you can see threw them.

Plantar Fasciitis Insoles, Orthotic Insoles for Women, Insoles Support the Heel and Provide Extreme Comfort
Offered by Online E-seller 1
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful for my flat feet and ankle pain, August 11, 2016
I bought these for my walking/running shoes as I have flat feet and due to this my ankles roll inwards. For the past 6 months I haven't been able to wear heels and my ankles hurt all the time. I put these in my walking shoes, and felt the different in my ankle. Now, I've used these for over a week now, and my ankle pain is less. I hoping in the next month I can go back to wearing heels at least twice a week.

Plantar Fasciitis Insoles, Orthotic Insoles for Men, Insoles Support the Heel and Provide Extreme Comfort
Offered by Online E-seller 1
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually really worked.., August 11, 2016
My husband foot has a high arch and he walks on the outside of his foot, and therefore has heel pain and sore feet. Once I put these insoles inside of his walking shoes he felt the difference right away. So, we ended up having to purchase several more of them to put a pair in his working boots, his normal tennis shoes, and one for back up. He was been using these for over two weeks and his foot pain isn't 100%, however it has significantly gotten better. And with more time it will continue to get better, since these help fix the way he has been walking for the past 20 years. For the first time in years, he has gotten out of bed, put his feet on the floor and he didn't have to limp or have significant pain.

Designer Pill Box by Houder - Decorative Pill Case with Gift Box - Carry Your Meds in Style (Blue Butterfly)
Offered by Rustic Ridge
Price: $15.97
2 used & new from $12.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, and it fits in my wallet, March 31, 2016
Love this little pill box. I fits nicely in my wallet and it's so pretty. I now have to carry migraine medicine with me at all time, and I wanted something that would hold that medicine and some my other headache medicine (even two Tylenol) and this fits the bill. I will say it wouldn't hold a huge pill, but for those who have carry medicine around all the time this will do the trick. And I love that it fits right in my wallet and therefore it with me at all time.

Good Night Blend - 2 fl oz Best Essential Oil (Compare to DoTerra Serenity, Young Living Peace & Calming) - 2 ounces (59ml) (Chamomile, Copaiba, Lavender, Sandalwood & More)
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, and use it right before bed and while you sleep, March 31, 2016
Love the smell of this, and I use it right before I go to sleep and it does help me sleep a little better. I use it in my diffuser and it on all night, and in the morning I can say I feel better and sleep soundly.

Queenberry Sterling Silver Dragonfly European style Bead Charm
Queenberry Sterling Silver Dragonfly European style Bead Charm
Offered by Queenberry Inc
Price: $16.98
2 used & new from $16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Charm, doesn't fit the larger bracelet, March 31, 2016
I like this charm, however it a Mini Charm, so if you have a bigger size bracelet it would fit.

KMystic Rib Racerback Tank Top Camisole One Size (Black)
KMystic Rib Racerback Tank Top Camisole One Size (Black)
Offered by Boutique4Divas
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight around the bust area, however fits great around the waist, March 31, 2016
These ran small, especially around my bust area, and creates a "fat bulge" under my arm. However if you are skinny and don't have that extra cushion like I do around the bust area these would be great. They fit nicely around my waist area and makes you look great there, just wish it had a little extra space around the bust area.

Kenneth Cole Reaction KC1069 Gunmetal Smoke Aviator Sunglasses
Kenneth Cole Reaction KC1069 Gunmetal Smoke Aviator Sunglasses
Offered by Jack's Eyewear
Price: $22.75
3 used & new from $22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Glasses and fits well, March 31, 2016
Very nice glasses, fits perfectly and arrive on time and perfect condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6