Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Faye Dawkins > Reviews

Browse

Faye Dawkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Faye Dawkins RSS Feed

Sargent Art 22-1581 50-Count Fine Tip Washable Marker Packs
Sargent Art 22-1581 50-Count Fine Tip Washable Marker Packs
Price: $10.08
21 used & new from $8.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with this order, May 2, 2011
Sargent Art 22-1581 50 count. Fine tip washable marker packs.

The concept was great. It would have been wonderful had the pens not been dried out. Over half of them did not work. My crafters were disappointed as well as myself.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2016 4:49 PM PDT

Sony Cybershot DSC-T200 8.1MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom with Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Silver)
Offered by National Deals
7 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Cybershot, February 3, 2010
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. User friendly and makes wonderful pictures!

Innovative Technology 35mm Negative and Slide Converter to PC
Innovative Technology 35mm Negative and Slide Converter to PC
20 used & new from $18.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Hope this doesn't happen to you, February 3, 2010
When I opened the scanner up it had two slide holders instead of one negative and one slide holder. When we tried to install it, it would not take it at all. We called the company and they said the Cable that came with it was defective and they would send another one along with the negative slide. This has been three weeks ago and have not heard anything yet.

NOT HAPPY!!

Celtic Thunder: The Show
Celtic Thunder: The Show
DVD ~ Celtic Thunder
Offered by HARVEST MOUSE, LLC
Price: $23.49
36 used & new from $4.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder, September 14, 2008
This review is from: Celtic Thunder: The Show (DVD)
I truly have never enjoyed a DVD as much as this one. I play it once a day and it never gets old.

My only disappointment is that it is not in closed captioning. It gave no way to ask before ordering and now I have this wonderful music and don't have a clue to the words they are saying. It seems strange tho, that I purchased Celtic Woman and Christmas Celebration (by Celtic Woman) and the both are in closed captioning. My hearing loss is such that I can hear music (thank GOd) and I hear words but cannot understand them. I do so enjoy their music tho. They have a wonderful God given talent.