Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Casey Yano > Reviews

Browse

Casey Yano's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Casey Yano RSS Feed (Redmond, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Vitafusion Fiber Gummies, Sugar Free, 90 Count
Vitafusion Fiber Gummies, Sugar Free, 90 Count
24 used & new from $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars No more vegetables! CAUTION: I'm not a nutritionist, June 2, 2015
These taste excellent and they help you uh- poop if you're not inclined to consume your daily n grams of dietary or non-dietary fiber. I'm not a fiber scientist so I can't explain the difference of these fibers. The gummies were soft (as in, clearly not expired) and the price is not bad at all. Fiber gummies + multi-vitamins and suddenly I can just eat garbage and get away with it! Don't quote me on that.

I haven't paid serious attention to the flavors or the differences between the colors. I'm not picky about my gummy flavor profiles but if I had to take a guess- I say the red ones are the best. They don't reek of artificial flavoring like Jolly Ranchers or Skittles. So if you're into that... too bad. Also, if you're allergic to peaches you should probably not consume these.

Oh! Here's a good warning: Don't eat more than 2 at a time and for the love of dog. Don't feed your dog fiber gummies. Possibly children as well.

Norpro 681 Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop
Norpro 681 Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop
Price: $6.86
22 used & new from $3.30

4.0 out of 5 stars What is this, an ice cream scoop for ants?, June 2, 2015
It's quite small. Imagine that this is the melon baller size ice cream scoop.
The length of the ice cream scoop doesn't really indicate how large the object is.
However, I can't complain too much about the product itself. Because the scoop is so small, it's actually quite difficult to get the ice cream out. I recommend you grab the larger size!

Have you noticed a trend? I'm not sure what the "681" number means in the product title. I suggest grabbing the larger number. Yes, the price will be higher and Yes it's much better than a spoon anyway.

Fruit of the Loom Men's  Low Rise Boxer, Assortment - Colors may vary(Pack of 4)
Fruit of the Loom Men's Low Rise Boxer, Assortment - Colors may vary(Pack of 4)
Price: $14.63 - $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Colors DO Vary. In fact it varied twice., June 2, 2015
The colors do vary indeed. I got the ultra bright ones (green, bright purple, bright red, bright blue) as mentioned by another reviewer. I highly recommend that you try buying the colorful ones- perhaps you'll get the colors shown on this product page.
Anyway, I figured I ordered it wrong so I ordered it again; it was the bright palette again. I now have 8 colorful boxer briefs.

It's not a big deal- I get a few laughs here and there and enjoy complaining about it. However, when I start stripping due to the copious consumption of alcohol I get some odd looks. On second thought, it's probably the stripping and not the boxer briefs.

Simply Essentials Nail Clippers Stainless Steel with Nail Catcher
Simply Essentials Nail Clippers Stainless Steel with Nail Catcher
Offered by Castle Rock Essential Products
Price: $16.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, January 8, 2015
My roommate stole my clippers!

Ordered these as they are supposedly larger, the best, and have a nail catcher. Cutting action is not very smooth, metal looks and feels stamped out and is unpleasant to hold.

My roommate then stole these clippers, then returned them. Even my roommate dislikes them. Hopefully the metal will be recycled into a more useful product. Looking into the MUJI or Mehaz clippers next.

Mid-Back Armless Black Ribbed Upholstered Leather Swivel Conference Chair
Mid-Back Armless Black Ribbed Upholstered Leather Swivel Conference Chair
Price: $116.61
37 used & new from $100.94

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit high..., January 6, 2014
The chair's minimum height is a tad high. I'm a pretty small dude (5'5") but my knees barely fit under my desk and my desk isn't exactly low. I wish I could more comfortably place my feet on the ground. Pretty comfortable, quite sturdy. Comparing side-by-side with any office chair it's obvious there's less padding but hey look at the picture. I didn't really expect that anyway. One of the threads is flared out but nobody cares.

Excellent value, wish I was taller. All my other office chairs go significantly lower.

SAM Medical Products Finger Splints (Orange, 5-Pack)
SAM Medical Products Finger Splints (Orange, 5-Pack)
Price: $9.19
6 used & new from $8.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Use as emergency splint only!, September 8, 2013
This is not end-all splint if that's what you're looking for.
This is a pack of cheap bendable splints that will secure a finger or two until better help is found!
A doctor recommended that I splint my finger for a week and I told the doctor that I had my own splints.
Needless to say, it bent overnight and I decided to return to get a different splint from the doctor. The one I received from the doctor was considerably more durable and comfortable as the padding was also better.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2015 9:03 AM PDT

Harvest Red Blue 60 LED Bulb Energy Saving Hydroponic Plant Grow Light Lamp New
Harvest Red Blue 60 LED Bulb Energy Saving Hydroponic Plant Grow Light Lamp New

5.0 out of 5 stars The cheap light to keep your little plants alive, September 8, 2013
Compared to anything else I've found, this is priced far below the other products and it works! However, don't expect to keep your monster plants happy with this tiny bulb.

I use this for the office and I can see my parsley grow towards the light whenever I come back, pretty cool.
The light bulb is also water resistant, since I'm a bad office gardener and frequently spray it with a heavy mist of water.
Had this for about 2 months now, going strong!

Theramed Universal Dual-Temp Cold Pack
Theramed Universal Dual-Temp Cold Pack
Offered by New Road Health Supply
Price: $11.73
38 used & new from $10.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really anything else like it, September 8, 2013
Really easy to use product, works well for ankles, wrists, and arms based on its size.
I'll list some pros and cons, maybe we can see an improvement in the future.
Pros:
-Easy to use
-Band works well
-Chills easily in freezer
-Reusability is high, doesn't seem to lower in quality and feels durable
Cons:
-Too cold for 15 minute usage (both sides, with the white side being similar to placing ice literally on your arm)
-The blue felt size appears to be slowly peeling off
-Chemical smell on first open is disgusting

Hopefully anybody reading this will know if this is the right product for them!

Bluecell Dark Brown color leather classic DC digital camera protection case/bag/cover for Sony Nex 5 Nex5 with 18-55mm Lens Camera,flash

5.0 out of 5 stars Made specifically for this camera., October 16, 2012
This case is made for this camera. The material feels high quality, the two pieces work very well together.
A minor gripe would be that the size of the case for the lens portion is made for a very specific lens shape. This makes it inconvenient for any lens besides the stock & the excellent carl zeiss sonnar lens.

The bottom portion screws into the mount, BUT still allows the camera to be mounted on a tripod even with the case on, very clever. The top portion can easily be unbuttoned with your right hand to quickly go to into "READY MODE" as I call it.

The bottom must be taken off to take out the SD Card or battery- which is a minor hassle.

The straps seem high quality- and the flash can be affixed permanently as well.

Overall very good! If there was a version that was meant for several lens sizes, that could be ideal.

Ortlieb Velocity Backpack
Ortlieb Velocity Backpack
Offered by Your Supply Company
Price: $115.00
19 used & new from $114.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, large, simple, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Ortlieb Velocity Backpack (Sports)
This is an excellent bag, I chose it for its simplicity and size. I have biked in the rain with it, gone outdoor climbing, and have used it day-to-day for work.

If the bag is overloaded, the plastic lining on your back will slightly bend- this can be mildly uncomfortable but if in an optimistic light, forces you to keep your back straight.

The padding on the back is really nice as well. The straps are quite long- so it can probably accommodate even the uh, widest of people. For me however, they're pretty long- and the bottom strap seems to dangle about 1 feet and a bit more.

Did I mention it's super durable?

Page: 1 | 2