Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for Margaret C. > Reviews

Browse

Margaret C.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 753

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Margaret C. "Creative Madness Mama - Quilts & Reviews" RSS Feed (Atoka, Tennessee USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gerber Gorge Folding Shovel [22-41578]
Gerber Gorge Folding Shovel [22-41578]
Price: $13.61
246 used & new from $13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars packs and stores nicely, August 12, 2016
I haven't actually shoveled anything with it but it has worked out well for hammering tent stakes on multiple camping trips. It's smaller than I was expecting but it works out well for just keeping it in the truck as a just-in-case emergency tool. It seems to be built well enough that I'm not worried about it breaking when I need it.

Rugged Ridge 11234.01 Receiver Shackle Bracket
Rugged Ridge 11234.01 Receiver Shackle Bracket
Price: $35.27
67 used & new from $26.36

5.0 out of 5 stars worked out pretty well, August 12, 2016
It's a close fit in OEM Toyota hitch but that's actually a good thing since it helps reduce rattles when I just leave it in there. Used it to tow a friend up a muddy trail once and have pulled some bushes out in the yard with it. The finish has held up pretty well. There are some chips/scratches but that should be expected. This did not fit in the integrated hitch on an aftermarket steel plate bumper but since this is solid metal, I could grind the edges just a little to get it to fit if I really wanted to.

Cobra 75WXST 40-Channel CB Radio
Cobra 75WXST 40-Channel CB Radio
Price: Click here to see our price
115 used & new from $92.90

4.0 out of 5 stars works great in my pickup, August 12, 2016
I have this in my pickup with a 4ft Firestik antenna. It sits nicely in the center console area. Doesn't take much space. When the weather is just right, I've heard people clearly from over 20 miles. It's a simple installation. My only complaint is that the handpiece is a bit large for my hand. It's just not a comfortable grip. Aside from that, it's done exactly what I needed out of it. Sometimes, it's a little hard to hear what people are saying but I found that laying in my cupholder somehow makes it sound louder.

Midland 75-822 40 Channel CB-Way Radio
Midland 75-822 40 Channel CB-Way Radio
Price: $74.10
259 used & new from $62.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the fit in my hand but it just didn't work out., August 12, 2016
Suspect my unit may have been defective so take this review with a grain of salt. I couldn't send or receive to anyone more than about 100 yards away. Adding a bigger external antenna didn't really help because I got a lot of interference in the signal no matter what I tried. I wish it had worked because the size and shape of it was a perfect fit in my hand and I had thought being able to slide the battery pack on and use the weatherband in the house would have been nice.

Pop & Lock PL5400 Black Manual Tailgate Lock with BOLT Codeable Technology for Toyota Tacoma
Price: $70.41
38 used & new from $66.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly on toyota tacoma., August 12, 2016
It was a pretty easy installation. This made a nice little addition for piece of mind and the convenience of being able to use the truck key is very nice. There are 2 reasons I only give it 4 stars. One, the silver lock face looks huge and out of place on a dark color truck in my opinion. I ended up spray painting in black with some Duplicolor spray I had in the garage. Just tape off the plastic before painting of course. Looks much better now. Second, the actual handle piece you pull to open the tail gate is small. Only 2 or 3 finger widths for my husband. The lock takes up space on 1 side and the backup camera takes space on the other. It still works since you don't have to pull hard to open it but it's not quite as convenient as could be with a bigger space to grab.

Auxbeam® 2Pcs 4" 18W CREE LED Work Light Bar Flood Beam 60 degree Waterproof for Off-road Truck Car ATV SUV Jeep Boat 4WD ATV Auxiliary Driving Lamp
Offered by Auxbeam
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and easy installation., August 12, 2016
These make great reverse lights on my truck. I spliced these into the reverse lights wire on my trailer connection with an in-line 5A fuse added just in case. Been using them for a couple months now with no issues. They have a nice wide beam so it helps backing up at night no matter if I'm using mirrors or the backup camera. The mounts seem a little weak like they might be aluminum but they do the job so I guess it doesn't matter.

CSI W512 Winch Shackle - 4.75 Ton Capacity
CSI W512 Winch Shackle - 4.75 Ton Capacity
Offered by Phydeaux's Pet Supply
Price: $11.30
11 used & new from $9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I expected and needed it to do., August 12, 2016
It fit the loops in my bumper for mounting. The powder coating has held up surprisingly well for what I've put it through. Yes, it has scratched a little with use but that's expected when you hang a big metal hook on it and drag logs around. No concerns about strength. It's never come loose unexpectedly but I do tighten it by putting a phillips head screwdriver through the hold in the pin and cranking it around.

CrazyEve 5 Sets 2 Pin Car Waterproof Electrical Connector Plug with Wire Electrical Cable Connector Plug
Offered by CrazyEve
Price: $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Working great so far, August 12, 2016
Working great so far. There is enough wire that you can solder and heat shrink your connections without the heat traveling into the plug itself. Used these for some work lights on the back bumper of a truck. They clip together easily and still do a great job keep out moisture.

Daystar KU70057BK Black D-Ring Islolator
Daystar KU70057BK Black D-Ring Islolator
Price: $19.95
47 used & new from $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars The main big parts are easy to clip on or off when you need to ..., August 12, 2016
They do exactly what I wanted, stop rattles. The main big parts are easy to clip on or off when you need to actually use the shackle but not so easy that they pop off driving on the road.

Avery Big Tab Reversible Fashion Dividers, 5 Tabs, 1 Set, Assorted Glitter Colors (24928)
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I think the concept is good, but these didn't work out, August 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was so excited about these dividers. They are the same type and form as a previous set that I have, but those are a thick plastic. These are a cardstock. They arrived a little bent, which is no big deal. However, the deal breaker for me was that the labels will not adhere to the dividers as the glitter makes it a coarse texture to adhere to. I think the concept is good, but these didn't work out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20