Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for ScruffyWookiee > Reviews

Browse

ScruffyWookiee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ScruffyWookiee RSS Feed

The Nine
The Nine
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite, December 24, 2012
This review is from: The Nine (Kindle Edition)
I'm a 29 year old male and a friend recommended this to me as a fun, thought-provoking read. I started, and couldn't stop until it had finished. The main character Atlas was very well written, and I could identify parts of myself in him easily. Each of the "Sages" he meets are clever and work into the story nicely. Without spoiling anything, the inventor sages were by far my favorite, representing some of my favorite inspirations throughout time. I highly recommend this book if you're a young soul in search of some guidance, or perhaps even more-so an intelligent person who enjoys the concept of questioning purpose and drive. Most of all, it was just plain fun to read and can't wait for more from this author.

-Jason

Firefly: A Celebration (Anniversary Edition)
Firefly: A Celebration (Anniversary Edition)
by Joss Whedon
Price: $34.24
89 used & new from $19.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Browncoat must-have!, October 30, 2012
If you consider yourself a fan of the Firefly universe, this is a must-have. The book is massive, and the quality of construction was really impressive. I'm roughly halfway through it now, and the content is just amazing. Its extremely fun to hear all the little on-the-set tidbits and fun that took place, and is a constant warm reminder of the magic that Firefly is. If you have any doubts of clicking purchase, let me crush those for you: All browncoats need one of these!!!!