Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for Tracy Taylor > Reviews

Browse

Tracy Taylor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Taylor RSS Feed (Newmarket, NH)

Skullcandy Snoop Dogg Signature Skullcrusher (Blue) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars pass these up!, December 24, 2010
Skullcandy = failure on this attempt. I have earbuds from this company and love them. Unfortunately, that is apparently all they can do well. These headphones have absolutely ZERO use. There are very uncomfortable on you ears after only minutes, so you will never be sitting at home with them on and the battery tray in the middle of the cord weighs them down making it awkward to walk around with. Then there is the sound; you can listen to them with out the battery in as long as you turn the switch to "on", but why would you. It sounds like a computer speaker from the late 80's without the battery in. Then with it on, it sounds pretty good when you turn it to about 10-15%. Any additional subwoofer volume added and it becomes distorted very fast and sounds horrible. These headphone were obviously made for people who don't wear them on their ears (those who walk with them around their neck at full volume.) I gave these two stars only because they look so awesome. I will just hang mine on the wall as art since they are no good for anything else and there is no way I can return them since the packaging was as cheap as the speakers. You have to completely destroy the packaging to get them out. So that is what I meant by zero use for these: they suck at every aspect of headphones. I should have known better as I bought a few pairs of these larger style skullcandy's for my kids and they died very quickly. Please skip these. If it weren't for the cool looks, these would have gotten -27 stars. I sure wish I could return them. Stick to earbuds Skullcandy because these are piece's of junk with a big name attached to them. Nice marketing strategy. These are probably marketed by the same people that put tony hawk's name on a 5 dollar skateboard!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Look elsewhere., July 11, 2010
This set looks nice, but don't waste your money. I purchased this at the store and have to make a return trip today as it didn't even make the trip home. It has a large crack on the part of the rake where it attaches to the handle. Plus, there is no attaching hardware...it was just pushed on the end without glue. After taking a close look to see if i wanted to fix it myself or not, i noticed the design flaw by the chinese company that makes this item. The end of the handle is ground down in a taper, so when it is inserted into the rake, it splits it right open. I will go get a metal one now. As an alternative, try the poop hound sold here by Ames; I have had one for 5 years and it is great. I just wanted something like this item as I think it will work better when my dog goes in the landscaping rocks. Keep shopping at Amazon. Hands down the best company for customer service. Do yourself a favor and join Amazon Prime.

Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the average over-pronator, May 23, 2010
I really loved my previous Brooks from the addiction/adrenaline series. After learning some more about type of support needed with fallen arches (flat feet) and weighing in at 215 pounds, the Beast seemed like the natural choice. I couldn't have been more wrong. I can't stress this enough; these shoes have the most aggressive support on the planet. You would have to be over 250 pounds to get these soles to react properly. Do not think that just because you have flat feet that these will be great for you, as I did. When running, the heal strike is very painful due to the hard compound used for durability. The heal to toe motion is very good and the shoes fit true to size. This shoe as all other Brooks are built extremely well. You will not find a company with better build quality and durability. These shoes are built for a very select purpose and I feel that they will serve that purpose well, but these shoes are made for 2% of runners and are too aggressive for the rest. After realizing that I could not run in them, I tried wearing them for chores around the house and that is not possible in these shoes either. They get uncomfortable after about 10 minutes because of too much support. I have rated this product at three stars only to catch peoples attention and let them know that there are now 4 categories of running shoes, not 3 and they are Cushioning, Stability, Motion Control, and the Brooks Beast as they stand in a category of their own now. I moved back into the Adrenaline 10 and they are perfect. Brooks are a great shoe, just get the right one.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 9:40 AM PDT