Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for Loyal Amazonian > Reviews

Browse

Loyal Amazonian's Profile

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Loyal Amazonian RSS Feed (the great NW)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Sea Salted Sunflower Seed Kernels by Gerbs - 2 LBS - Top 11 Food Allergen Free & NON GMO - Product of USA - Premium Domestic Grade Dry Roasted Shelled Seeds
Offered by Gerbs Allergen Friendly Foods
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars We like that they are dry roasted., August 6, 2016
These are good, I like that they are dry roasted. We find them a bit too salty though. We would have given 5 stars if it hadn't been for that.

Boost Simply Complete Nutritional Drink, Vanilla Bean, 24 Count
Boost Simply Complete Nutritional Drink, Vanilla Bean, 24 Count
Price: $35.88
3 used & new from $35.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly suprised by the taste and consistency., July 21, 2016
First off, I was given this product free to sample and review honestly. Well, I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised by this drink. I remember supplement drinks of old that had a very chalky mouth feel and tasted like drek...so I kind of went into this with low expectations.

BOOST Simply Comply was simply surprising!

I'm very impressed by the simple ingredient list...only 9 ingredients plus a blend of vitamins and minerals while still packing a punch of 25 vitamins and minerals and 10g of high-quality protein. Wowza! How'd they do that?? Not to mention no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners! I HATE artificial sweeteners and avoid them at all cost....so this was a more natural sweet treat. I'm also incredibly impressed that there is no soy (also avoiding that like the plague) and non-GMO ingredients.

So far I've only tried the vanilla bean flavor, but I'm looking forward to trying the chocolate.

If you need to supplement your nutritional intake, or that of an elderly parent or child, this is an option you should really consider. It is good straight out of the bottle but would also make a great base to build a nutrition packed smoothy on.

Galaxy S7 Case - Quirkio - TPU Crystal Clear Back Skin Transparent Slim Rubber Dust Proof Drop Protection Shock Absorption Technology Fitted Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S7
Offered by Quirkio
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't use Qi charger with the case on., July 7, 2016
This case interferes with Qi charging. Although I like the look of this case and it lets the beauty of my new phone shine through, the fact that I can't charge my phone in the case is a real problem.

World Traveler 2 Piece Hardside Upright Spinner Luggage Set, Butterfly, One Size
Price: $128.10
13 used & new from $115.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter loves these., July 7, 2016
These were a birthday gift for our 8 year old daughter and she LOVE's them. Nice quality and size for a young girl.

Bikestar 12 inch (30.5cm) Kids Kick Scooter Purple and White
Bikestar 12 inch (30.5cm) Kids Kick Scooter Purple and White
Offered by Dakota Cycle
Price: $99.99

2.0 out of 5 stars ... excited about this product because our daughter fell in love with the look of it, July 7, 2016
We were so excited about this product because our daughter fell in love with the look of it. But once it arrived, we didn't like the scooter at all. The bike rims were low quality and the tires didn't seem to fit them right and therefore wouldn't seal to them. The brakes couldn't be adjusted enough so that they wouldn't drag on the rims. Even though we didn't like the product, the transaction was satisfactory. Our request to return the item was quickly handled and we were issued a prompt refund.

iLoveSIA 2Pack Women's Jersey Capri Casual Pants US Size XL Black+Grey
iLoveSIA 2Pack Women's Jersey Capri Casual Pants US Size XL Black+Grey
Offered by Saiyiyang Trading
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 7, 2016
I didn't like the fabric at all, and the item didn't fit as expected for the size. Items returned.

Live Love Lounge By Karen Neuburger 2 Pack Lounge Pant Set (XX-Large, Navy/Purple Stripe)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm having trouble finding the right size because sizing between ..., July 7, 2016
I'm having trouble finding the right size because sizing between products and brands is so inconsistent. Even though these are WAY too big, I kept them because I couldn't find one size smaller. I work from home and wear these while working where the fact that they drag on the ground doesn't matter.

Aussie Headstrong Volume Hair Spray - 17 oz - 2 pk
Aussie Headstrong Volume Hair Spray - 17 oz - 2 pk
Price: $9.49
2 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product which is why I shopped for it ..., July 7, 2016
I love this product which is why I shopped for it on Amazon. Found a super good deal and am a very satisfied customer.

Replacement Backlit Keyboard With Mouse Pointer for Dell Latitude E6420 E6420ATG E6320 E5420 Series Laptop. NSK-DV0BC PK130FN1B00 9Z.N5MBC.001.
Offered by Techorbits
Price: $33.00
7 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The replacement keyboard I received is NOT the keyboard pictured ..., May 30, 2016
The replacement keyboard I received is NOT the keyboard pictured. The one I received has a smaller left shift key, offset by a key that has the < and > on it. And the "enter" key is higher up on the right side and says "Entree" instead of "enter", it is misplaced by an odd key with a period and a semicolon on it. I have NO idea where this keyboard came from but it's ridiculously aggravating to not have the keys placed properly. I'll be returning it for a full refund.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Chlorhexidine 2% for Horses & Dogs, One Gallon
Chlorhexidine 2% for Horses & Dogs, One Gallon
Offered by etopso
Price: $24.68
6 used & new from $13.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Being a germaphobe, I use this in the shower ..., October 28, 2015
Being a germaphobe, I use this in the shower in between my bleach baths and clindamycin body lotion. Now I just need to get that yellow cake uranium shower scrubby.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12