Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Adipocere > Reviews

Browse

Adipocere's Profile

Customer Reviews: 151

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adipocere "adipocere" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Best of Zz Top
Best of Zz Top
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $16.41
103 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best ZZ Top "best of" and has the best sound, too., July 28, 2016
This review is from: Best of Zz Top (Audio CD)
I'm biased, but I've always preferred ZZ Top before they grew their beards long and started making more commercial, polished music.

This is ZZ Top at its raw, early 70's best. Every time I play this CD I can see myself driving down a dusty Texas desert road in the summer heat.

This is still the best ZZ Top "best of" and has the best sound too.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: $4.99
45 used & new from $2.83

4.0 out of 5 stars The best Paul Revere collection, July 28, 2016
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Has everything--and more. Plus it's the only place to get "Melody for an Unknown Girl" on a Raiders "best of".

Too bad the sound quality on that song isn't up to par.

Different Light
Different Light
Price: $16.25
28 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's classic., July 28, 2016
This review is from: Different Light (Audio CD)
If "All Over the Place" was rawer and closer to the sound the Bangles wanted to bring to the world, "Different Light" is more polished, more pop, and more hit-friendly. Over the years I have waffled back and forth between which album I prefer the most. It comes down to this: if you're in the mood for harder rocking tunes, then "All Over the Place" is your pick; if you want more polished adult pop candy, then "Different Light" will be your favorite.

Me? I think I give the edge to "All Over the Place" because it was my first introduction to the Bangles, and I prefer harder rocking songs. I consider either album an 80's classic and both are essential.

All Over the Place
All Over the Place
Price: $12.99
60 used & new from $5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performances; don't miss this harder rocking Bangles!, July 28, 2016
This review is from: All Over the Place (Audio CD)
I always loved this album. Before the Bangles met Prince and became a little more pop, they were writing harder rocking tunes with those fantastic vocal harmonies. It's as if the Mamas and the Papas had listened to the Yardbirds and didn't mind a little fuzz guitar here and there. That's not to imply that this record is hard rock or anything: it's pure pop candy with a slightly harder edge than "Different Light."

The shame is most people bypass this album because it didn't have any major US hits. Like Blondie's "Plastic Letters" album, this one has largely been forgotten and that's a crime.

Ladies And Gentlemen... The Bangles!
Ladies And Gentlemen... The Bangles!
Price: $13.99
41 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!, July 13, 2016
I live in a little Podunk town in New Mexico, and in 1984 I was the only person lucky enough to buy a copy of the original vinyl EP with Mary Street, How is the Air Up There?, The Real World, Want You, and I'm in Line. I bought it the same day as the LP for All Over the Place. I was hooked. Here was a female rock band that could rock harder than the Go-Go's, and wasn't quite as raw as bands like the Pandoras. A perfect balance, I thought. When I found out the original Bangles EP was out of print, I tracked down a used copy in a record store so I could have a spare. Then, when I got All Over the Place, and later Different Light on CD, I thought surely a CD of the songs on the EP (plus a couple of rarities like Where Were You When I Needed You and Getting Out of Hand) might be forthcoming.

Thirty-two years later it has finally happened. Yes, I downloaded the songs when I saw they were available, but I had always wanted a CD of the songs, and now after decades of waiting it finally happened.

The Bangles are much more rocking and closer to their original sixties-derived style on the songs here. If you prefer the more pop-oriented style of Different LIght or, shudder, Everything, then you may not like this that well. For me, where rock 'n' roll paradise consists of bands fresh out of the garage, playing short-and-to-the-point guitar tunes with plenty of energy and not a lot of lush production, this is like finding a lost wedding ring. Kawabunga!

Best Of The Monkees, The
Best Of The Monkees, The
Price: $11.99
45 used & new from $7.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally-the Best Monkees Compilation ever!, May 27, 2016
I've owned a bunch of Monkees compilations since compact discs were first introduced in the eighties. This one is by far the best and most complete. Although I question the inclusion of forgotten songs like "Auntie Grizelda", most compilations through the years have omitted either "She" or "Valleri", and this compilation has both. There are also a couple of great songs I've never heard before, like "Words." The sound is really clear and the music is great! If you own only one Monkees compilation this one is the one to own.

Real Herbs Maca Root Extract PE 20 to 1 - Equivalent to 15,000 Mg of Pure Maca -750mg X 50 Vcaps
Offered by Real Herbs
Price: $27.00
2 used & new from $21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Concentrated: Better than standard Maca, May 13, 2016
This version is much stronger than standard Maca. I had to take four and five capsules a day of the regular strength Maca to equal the potency of this.

Stinging Nettle Root Extract Supplement Pills-Increase Your Free Testosterone-Benefits for Your Prostate Health, Bodybuilding and Hair Loss - 100 caps - 750 mg
Offered by Real Herbs
Price: $39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Took It for another purpose--Surprised at the strong Libido boost it gives, April 27, 2016
I stumbled onto this as a libido booster accidentally.

I had read that Stinging Nettle is one of the best natural antihistamines. I am allergic to certain bug bites, and with eppy pens being somewhat expensive and inconvenient to carry, I opted to start taking Stinging Nettle hoping its regular use would lead to a certain level of antihistamine in my blood at all times as a preventative to an allergic reaction to bug bites.

I still don't know if that works since I haven't been bitten lately, but what I discovered is that THIS STUFF REALLY BOOSTS YOUR LIBIDO AND LEVEL OF...WELL, LET'S JUST SAY IT: HORNINESS.

Since it's the only supplement I've recently added to my mix, it has to be the Stinging Nettle making me really horny most of the day. I haven't felt like this since college.

I know people are skeptical of fantastic claims. I've tried Tribulus, Maca, Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek, DHEA, Massularia, Horny Goat Weed--you name it--and they all work to a degree, but Stinging Nettle is amazing!

I originally purchased my first bottle at a health food store, and was surprised to find it in the "Men's Health" section. Since I wanted it for the antihistamine properties, I asked the clerk why it was in the men's section. She said it was for prostate issues.

Now, I don't have much in the way of prostate problems, but I did notice that since taking this I urinate slightly more frequently. That is the only "negative" side effect I've encountered.

I'm glad the main "side effect" is an unstoppable libido! The stuff is fantastic and I'm surprised it isn't advertised as such since it's clearly superior to other supplements claiming to increase libido.

Get Good Sex Drive and High Libido with Aggripure's Musli - The Ancient Herb Used By Men To Promote Sexual Health | Raise Testosterone Naturally & Experience a Enhancement Like Never Before!
Offered by Aggripure
Price: $27.00
3 used & new from $22.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sex drive; better for respiratory problems., February 15, 2016
I'm skeptical of supplements to increase testosterone and/or sex drive. This product has a mild effect like any of the other supplements like Maca, Tribulus, Fenugreek, etc.

Where it really shines, though, is in clearing up respiratory issues. I'm on my third bottle now, and I've noticed a drastic reduction in the number of times I cough, clear my throat, etc., throughout the day. My lungs and larynx are actually quiet most of the time now, and for that reason alone it's worth taking!

BEST Semen Volumizer Pills 60 capsules / Month Supply / Increase volume up to 300%

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than useless: has a very bad side effect, January 22, 2016
I took about half a bottle of this and noticed a steadily growing tendency toward loose bowel movements and an urgency to literally have to run to the bathroom to do Number Two. I've laid off it for a day or so and this side effect has completely vanished. The product does none of what it promises, and the very intolerable side effect makes it worse than useless. I have to allow for the possibility that the side effect is due to reaction with something else I take every day like L-Citrulline, but this seems unlikely. Through a process of elimination I decided this product has to be the culprit. I wish I could give it "minus five stars" but Amazon is not set up that way. I should be able to sue for what this stuff does to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16