Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for Ms. Bay > Reviews

Browse

Ms. Bay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms. Bay RSS Feed (St. Louis,MO)

Songs In A Minor (10th Anniversary Edition) (Collector's Edition)
Songs In A Minor (10th Anniversary Edition) (Collector's Edition)
Offered by ImportMusic_T.K.Entertainment
Price: $19.90
30 used & new from $9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Alicia "Pure Talent" Keys!!!, July 1, 2011
Alicia's music speaks for itself, it has stood the test of time (ageless, feel good, emotional, meaningful, classic music) & the unreleased song "Typewriter" needs to be released as a single & played on the radio "stat"!!!... I loved watching the dvd also, it gives the back-story on how SIAM was made & the struggles she had to go through to get HER music heard & I love how she gives EVERYONE who is/was involved with her career/success their much deserved credit & the packaging of the Collector's Edition is absolutely beautiful ... it is so elegant, edgy, beautiful, New York ... it is so ALICIA!!! ... you most def will get your money's worth with this 10th anniversary re-release, it has all of the original classic songs, plus remixes, live concert versions, unreleased songs & a dvd documenting SIAM ... Alicia has proven that you don't need all of the "fluff" & you don't have to be the most popular to be successful ... all you need is a voice, heart, emotions, personality & a piano ... thank you Alicia for a decade of great music & much continued success to Alicia ... I can't wait to see what she has in store for us for the next decade!!! :-)

Fearless
Fearless
Offered by Doremi Music USA
Price: $9.89
61 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Jazmine Sullivan, October 3, 2008
This review is from: Fearless (Audio CD)
I like the cd and raspy-ness (if that's word) of her voice. The songs really suit her voice. I also love the fact that some of her songs are dealing with some serious issues, especially "Call Me Guilty". She has great potential to be successful in the music business with the right management, marketing, and songs and please don't try to turn her into the next Lauryn Hill (we all are waiting for Lauryn to return to being Lauryn). Honest to goodness, I can listen to Need U Bad, After The Hurricane, & Switch ALL day long.

Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Hudson
Offered by Carlsen Enterprises Inc.
Price: $9.20
108 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars J Hud Review, October 3, 2008
This review is from: Jennifer Hudson (Audio CD)
Overall, it's a good cd. Her voice is so soulful & powerful, so I doubt I could really be disappointed with anything she sings. I do wish she would have put a new song on the cd instead of "And I Am Telling You..." In my opinion, I don't think this cd is going to get her that grammy she is hoping for because there isn't a "stand-out/crossover song" on the cd. And everybody knows that in order to gain mass appeal/success, you have to have crossover a.k.a. pop appeal. I hope I'm wrong, I would love to see her get a grammy to go along with her oscar.

Fav tracks:

Offered by Speedy CD
Price: $6.30
139 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Sol-Angel's Review, September 30, 2008
I have to admit that I was a little sceptical about buying Solange's cd because I am guilty of instantly comparing her to her sister, which I am so happy to see/hear that her vibe and music isn't anything like her sister's. After listening to Solange's cd, I was thoroughly impressed. I love the old school soul vibe; she can definitely hold her own and be successful, if people give her a chance. Mostly everyone is always screaming for change and something different, but when we get it, we don't support it. Solange is a 'good' change, a 'good' something different. I look forward to hearing more of her music in the future.