Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for MikeSchillin128 > Reviews

Browse

MikeSchillin128's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MikeSchillin128 RSS Feed

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 Extension Cable - A-Male to A-Female - 9.8 Feet (3 Meters)
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 Extension Cable - A-Male to A-Female - 9.8 Feet (3 Meters)
Price: $5.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable for simple functions, but not Playstation Eye!, July 6, 2011
This cable is great for the value and will handle simple functions, like charging ps3 controllers and such, but please note:
DO NOT BUY THIS CABLE FOR USE W/ THE PLAYSTATION EYE. I purchased two of these b/c they were inexpensive and I needed to run my playstation eye cable behind my wall. (Thank your sony for giving us a 3ft cord w/ our playstation eye, which has to be mounted in a higher position that the PS3! Jerks..) All in all, I needed about 16 feet to re-connect the playstation eye to my PS3. To my disappointment, I fired up the eye and it was extremely fuzzy and would not function. I then found out by reading on the PS3 forum, that you need a special kind of usb cable called (USB Repeater Cable) which has a small booster device that strengthens the USB signal to the PS3 EYE (or respective device).

Please remember this if you are planning on using an extention to hide the wires of your PS3 eye and it is more that a 6 foot extention cable, you must use the repeater usb cable. I am sure they are available on amazon.com, but I found exactly what I needed at [...].
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2015 12:28 PM PST

Rock Band Guitar Skin, Fits Xbox 360 / PS3 (Stratocaster Guitar) BoneCollector - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality/Great Product, July 6, 2011
This skin was used w/ the original rock band guitar style that was released. I have had this skin on my guitar since I bought the first rockband and this material is great! This is no simple decal or thin coating. It has a decent thickness and looks great. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a different style on their guitar. Spices things up! Enjoy!

Michael Jackson The Experience - Playstation 3
Michael Jackson The Experience - Playstation 3
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $6.98
238 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game! Especially w/ friends!, July 6, 2011
You can trust the other great reviews this game is getting from the public. I am usually more of a 1st person/3rd person shooter i.e. modern warfare, resident evil, action adventure games.. However, my wife is a huge michael jackson fan, so I figured we would give it a shot. The game song tracks are awesome and the moves are pretty darn close to the real michael jackson moves.
I give the game 4 stars b/c of the design of the game. Nobody usually likes to sit through tutorials and such, but if you're not a dancer; these tutorials can be very handy. The game basically makes you jump straight into dancing to michael's moves or the backup dancers if available. The only way to unlock the dancing tutorials is to gain stars. You gain stars by how well you do when dancing to the songs. For a beginner, you'll be lucky to get an average of 2 stars per song.. It takes 250 some odd stars to unlock the thriller tutorial! Kind of a bummer, but the good news is by the time you have that many stars, you'll probably be pretty darn good. (I know what you're thinking, 1 full star off for not having the tutorial available...? Well, you will understand if you buy the game. Dancing does not come natural to the majority of people.. So something for game developers to think about.)

PROS:
Fun for 1 - 4 players (local)
Only need 1 move controller (doesn't allow/need the use of two move controllers)
Dance moves are accurate
Multiple Songs
Great workout as well
Singing, it is cool that they allow you to choose whether you want to sing or dance in the game. However, this is no Rock Band when it comes to singing. It's just a simple kind of sing along. Words are provided and a gauge to see if you are on key. A great option if your friends don't like to dance or more over, look like a fool trying to dance!

CONS:
Tutorials should have been available from the beginning.

Awesome game overall. I would recommend this product!

Lasko 3520 20" Cyclone Pivoting Floor Fan
Lasko 3520 20" Cyclone Pivoting Floor Fan
Offered by Ecom Sales
Price: $43.30
11 used & new from $30.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fan! Does exactly what it's supposed to do!, July 6, 2011
My wife and I were looking into buying a fan that could increase the air flow in our larger bedroom upstairs. We even looked into getting one of the fancier (more expensive) vertical style fans, but we are happy that we made this purchase. Fan has three modes, in which settings 2 and 3 definitely put out some air. It is perfect for a larger bedroom or a place where you need that extra boost of air flow. Even took it camping this summer so we could stay cool on those hot and humid nights (note: fan is not battery operated). It worked great!

PROS:
Cost (great fan for around $30 w/ free ship, can't beat it)
Lightweight
Low-Very High Air Flow (3 modes)
Can tilt fan to point & lock into different angles (upward or downward)

CONS:
None really. I do wish it was taller, but then we could have bought a different style of fan. So no complaints.

Solid purchase. Pick one up!