Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Noname > Reviews

Browse

Noname's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4673
Top Reviewer Ranking: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ALPS OutdoorZ 3699998 Commander Freighter Frame
ALPS OutdoorZ 3699998 Commander Freighter Frame
Price: $74.92
23 used & new from $62.13

5.0 out of 5 stars He is extremely happy with how sturdy it is and how it fits ..., August 26, 2016
My husband asked me to buy this external backpack frame for him because he wanted to haul his dry washer and all his gold panning gear when he hikes to the middle of nowhere. He is extremely happy with how sturdy it is and how it fits all his equipment. It's quite a bit of stuff he'd never be able to move with just two hands. Without it, he ends up dragging me and the kids along as pack mules, so I'm happy he has it, too.

Avery Big Tab Insertable Plastic Dividers with Pockets, 5 Tabs, 1 Set, Assorted Fashion Designs (07714)
Price: $10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a stack of dividers in my office and these are the absolute best. They're plastic, August 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Okay, I have a stack of dividers in my office and these are the absolute best. They're plastic, they're pretty, and I don't need to use stickers to label the the tabs. Instead, the labels fit inside the tabs, so we can switch them out if ever the need arises. The dividers have pockets for storing loose sheets. Really, they've thought of everything. Avery can stop with the myriad of options right now and just focus on adding more fashion colors and prints of these dividers. I've found my favorites, and I'm glad I reviewed them last.

Faswin Large Portable Outdoor Pop Up Toilet Tent Camping Shower Privacy Shelter Changing Room Green
Offered by Bekith Home
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger folks who aren't too tall will fit well., August 25, 2016
Length:: 0:34 Mins

I bought my first pop-up privacy tent not too long ago, so I have something in the house to compare this one to.

1) The first thing I noticed is the roof. It has a closed roof, which can be a pro or con, depending on your needs. It's more private, but you can't run a showerhead into it.

2) The second thing I noticed is the size. It has a wider base (57" x 58"), but it's shorter (72"). Bigger folks who aren't too tall will fit well.

3) The door is a flap that ties open. I'm 5'5" and I have to bend over to get inside (top of the door is 54" from the ground). On the other hand, my other privacy shelter doesn't tie open.

4) There is no floor, which I think is a good thing. Less to clean.

5) It comes with skinny metal stakes. I haven't used them, but there are loops on each corner for staking this down.

6) The frame is more flexible than on my other privacy tent, a positive feature. Although both shelters fold down quickly, I believe this one is much easier to fold for the average person. Just follow the instructions that come packed inside or watch my video.

7) Depending on the lighting, I can see shadows through the fabric. It's not too bad, though.

8) The door has dual zippers that can be pulled from the inside or outside. I never realized how much I liked dual zippers until I had tents without dual zippers.

9) The bag comes with straps for carrying the privacy tent on our backs like a backpack. This handy feature is missing in my other privacy tent.

This product was provided for review by Bekith.

ZiwiPeak Deer Shank Dog Bone Treat, Half
ZiwiPeak Deer Shank Dog Bone Treat, Half
Price: $8.62
14 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars she's pretty pathetic at burying, August 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I watched my dog try to "bury" this in the grass today. For a dog, she's pretty pathetic at burying,. She simply pushes it with her nose, steps back to check her work, pushes it some more, steps back until she's satisfied no one will see it. This, of course, can only mean one thing: She loves this bone, maybe because it's not just a bone. This is a bone wrapped in esophagus. The bone inside slides loosely around. The whole thing was shrink wrapped in plastic, which I removed. The esophagus looked all shiny, too. I thought there was more plastic, which tried to take off and ended up peeling off a layer of the esophagus. So, if you see shiny, it's part of the product. Anyway, the dog loves it.

Artcome 3 pieces Seafood Tools Set Lobster Crackers Crab Crackers
Artcome 3 pieces Seafood Tools Set Lobster Crackers Crab Crackers
Offered by Artcome
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars which are incredibly easy to crack by hand, August 24, 2016
I usually buy snow crab legs, which are incredibly easy to crack by hand, but there are still a few things like the claws which made me search around for some shell crackers. Since only three of us in the family eat seafood, this set was perfect. I admit the crackers don't feel as heavy duty as they look. (They're metal but lightweight.) Still, they did the job at our last seafood meal, and they held up in the dishwasher so I really have no complaints.

P.S. I bought this set at full price. It was NOT provided to me for review.

Bone Dry Ultra Absorbent Chenille Travel & Crate Liner Easures Pet Entry Mat, 17" x 24", White
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like everyone said, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Like everyone said, this mat would work as a bath mat, but I'm letting my dog sleep on it. This, despite the fact that it is ultra-white. Yes, she fits when curled up; but if you want to make sure a medium dog always lands fully on top, get a bigger mat . . . or a smaller dog.

I like the soft texture of the chenille. Both sides look great, which I wasn't expecting given the reports of a tacky bottom that keeps the mat from slipping. Yes, it's tacky, but I feel it more than see it. No ugly rubber showing here.

I'm counting on this to keep my dog's rest area clean, figuring this would be easier to wash than carpet. I know, it's white, but I can live with that.

Bostitch Office 3 Hole Punch
Bostitch Office 3 Hole Punch
Price: $15.30

5.0 out of 5 stars it's sturdy; it's easy to use, August 23, 2016
When they said it punches up to twelve sheets, they weren't kidding. This Bostitch hole puncher lives up to its name: It's metal; it's sturdy; it's easy to use. They even made it easy to dump. I just take off that rubber bottom and confetti spills out. No mess!

The holes are spaced for the sheets to fit a standard binder. My only quibble is they can't be moved or removed, so we can't use them as a two-hole puncher or for nonstandard spacing. Other than that, it compares favorably with my other hole puncher from a competing brand. They both performed equally well in my hole punch test.

This product was provided for review by Amax.

Avery Big Tab Reversible Fashion Dividers, 5 Tabs, 1 Set, Assorted Glitter Colors (24928)
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars and anyone who only wants to use solid-colored dividers would be better off spending less on something not so fancy, August 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Is it true what everyone says about the labels not sticking to the glitter-coated tabs? Yes! They absolutely do not stick. They only stick to the reverse side, and anyone who only wants to use solid-colored dividers would be better off spending less on something not so fancy. You'd think the designers would have tested the dividers before sending them out for mass production.

On a positive note, I like the texture, the paper has good weight, and the sparkly cardstock is pretty.

iKross 2-in-1 Tablet and Cellphone Adjustable Swing Extended Cup Mount Holder Car Kit for iPad iPhone Samsung Asus Tablet Smartphone and more
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $59.99
9 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a sturdy mount for my TomTom, August 22, 2016
I needed a sturdy mount for my TomTom, because my husband insists on putting it in his car for our road trips and I swear, we're going to end up in a car crash one day the way he does it. Basically, he leaves it flat on the console and leans forwards with one hand pulling up his glasses so he can see the screen. The GPS is so big, it obstructs vision if it's anywhere on the dashboard. Vent mounts don't work with his Ford Expedition. I tried. Lucky for us, iKross does the job like a champ. I've used a lot of car mounts in my lifetime, and this one is comparatively sturdy and well-built. It sticks in that cup holder and won't let go. The arm adjusts to any position, and I like how the spring mechanism works so that I can mount the GPS with one hand. I could have gone cheap, but I'm happy I splurged for this mount. It's money well spent. I won't have to worry about dying anymore.

Wellness Soft WellBites Natural Grain Free Dog Treats, Lamb & Salmon, 6-Ounce Bag
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, yes, and yes! Doggie loves these ..., August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Yes, yes, and yes! Doggie loves these treats. She wants them so much, she'll do tricks we never asked her to do. She'll do them all in succession just to see which one will earn her the reward. Now that's a real treat!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20